NOT AN UPDATE, BUT A QUESTION TO THOSE WHO READ THIS FANFIC

Second Time's A Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone!

First of all, I would like to greet everyone a Merry Christmas and may you have a Happy New Year once the first of January 2023 comes. 

It been a long time since I started this fanfic, I think about two years now. And I do want to apologize because I still haven't finished it despite that. On top of writer's block or just plain burnt out from writing, I also have other things to do and a lot has also happened. 

I actually love writing this story. Though it may seem far fetched now, I was really happy writing a story that was largely different to what was happening in reality - somehow it had served as an escape. 

Anyway, today Song Joong Ki had confirmed that he is dating someone else. Though it may hurt as a song-song fan, I do know that they are real people and all we can do as their fans is to be happy for them and wish them a good life. So, my question for everyone who still reads Second Time's A Charm is should I still continue with this fanfic? Though I have a plan in my head on how the remainder of the story would go and how I'll end it, I do not want keep on writing something that would make a lot of my readers uncomfortable. 

Please do answer the poll I have included in this chapter. 

As always, Thank you so much!

-WanderGirl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter