TRACK 9

TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

 

   

***I'm on the jolting subway car to go to the alley. How many things we've lost touch while living our lives***

NO ONE'S POV

Mina noticed how Jeongyeon doted on their kids. She keeps going back and forth to their table just to ask how the kids are doing. If they're enjoying and having fun if one of them is already sleepy and tired. Mina chuckles.

IU : "What's funny Mina?"

MN : "Nothing unnie, nothing :)"

It's just funny for Mina that Yoo Jeongyeon who has always loved kids most in their circle is the one who doesn't have her own.

JH : "Stop moving around I'm getting dizzy."

JY : "It's not my fault you drank too much. Be like your wife."

NY : "Well, it's because they have to drive us back home."

JY : "So is it a schedule kind of thing? Hahaha."

TY : "It's hard to be adult unnie, especially if you already have a little one."

MM : "That's with the exception of Mina. She has no one to take turns so she doesn't really get a chance to drink."

MN : "It's not like I want to."

SN : "Ohhhhh! Since Jeongyeon is back she can take turns drinking with you."

JY : "Pabo, you didn't hear me earlier? I don't drink."

SN : "That's the reason you didn't get married. Because you're a Killjoy, imagine you don't know how to have fun? You just sit around and read books all day long. no one will ever last just sitting the whole day. What an old soul."

What Sana said made Mina laugh again, everyone thought it was just because the conversation is starting to get childish but they didn't know Mina laughed because she knows it's possible.

Jeongyeon can get married if she wants to, in fact, Jeongyeon can make anyone fall for her. Her being an old soul doesn't really count because sitting next to her for the whole day actually feels like a minute. It's not boring like how Sana said, in all honesty, it always felt dreamy.... She knows better than anyone else in this room. You can stay in one place with Jeongyeon and you wouldn't even notice the time. I mean, that's basically what Mina did since they were young.

JY : "It's not my fault you didn't remember. Besides Jihyo just married you because she thought it'll be better to give you her last name than correct you all the time. What was it again...."

NY, MM, MN, TY, JY : "Minazaki!" The girls laughed out loud.

NY, MM, MN, TY, JY :         

SN : "Babe!!!! Tell them it's not true."

JH : "Well... What do you think is the reason that I insisted we use Park??"

SN : "Ehhhh?"

JH : "Hahaha stop sulking it's not like the only reason why I married you. Firstly, I wouldn't even stay with you, correcting you if I didn't love you."

SN : "Awe babe."

CY, DH : "Boo! Get a room!"

JY : "I second motion!" She said getting up and walking to the kid's table.

JY : "Hey buds still enjoying?"

TA : "Hai!!!!"

Jeongyeon looks at Mio and saw how the smaller girl looks sleepy. She got up and went back to the other girls.

JY : "Arraso, time to go home."

CY : "Ehhhhh???"

JY : "Come on. I have classes tomorrow and the kid shouldn't be up too late."

IU : "I have to agree with her, Jiyeon needs to go to sleep."

MM : "Well, Dahyun too haha."

The girls started cleaning, picked their kids up, and made their way out to the parking lot. Mio insisted on walking on her own.

JY : "Hey Michan, want Jeong-chan to give you a lift?"

Mio just shakes her head.

NY : "You can carry me Jeong."

JY : "Shut up, I can't carry someone who weighs more than I do."

NY : "Yah!"

JY : "Hahaha got to go."

*CAR BEEPS*

*CAR BEEPS*

CY : "Wait.. What? You owe a Mercedes?"

DH : "Baby I'm quitting accounting. I'm gonna be a teacher."

MM : "Haha you know the kids won't listen to you."

JY : "Pabo-yah hahaha I just got it from a good deal."

JH : "Arraso, we're leaving. I need to go to sleep." She said getting in their car.

SN : "The parks are out!"

JY : "Hai, hai good night Minazaki! Hahaha."

MM : "Gahyun, time to say goodbye to everyone."

The little girl politely said her goodbyes and kiss all her aunts.

IU : "We're leaving too since Nayeon is already passed out." She said pointing at the younger girl in the car.

JY : "Thank you for having us."

IU : "No problem, you can drop by anytime. Good night."

CY : "Good night unnie! We're leaving too Jeongyeon unnie. Take care."

Jeongyeon was left with Mina and Mio who was barely keeping her eyes open.

JY : "Hey Michan let me buckle you up."

Jeongyeon took the kid and put her seat belt on, Mina handed her a plushie.

JY : "Careful driving Mina, I would drive for you if I didn't bring my own car."

MN : "I'm a grown woman Jeong, you don't have to worry about me. Take care of yourself."

JY : "I know, where did the years go? You used to always stick with me."

MN : "For someone who didn't drink you're oddly becoming emotional haha. We're okay Jeong, I'm just glad we meet each other again."

JY : "Hahaha am I? Sorry, you should go. That kid is barely holding."

Mina just nodded back at her and started making her way to the driver's seat.

JY : "Hey.... Uhm... I'm glad too, I'm happy to see you again."

Jeongyeon smiled and turn her back.

-

The drive back to the Im is not that long, it usually takes them half an hour to reach home. Mina noticed right away that someone's following them. If it wasn't for the familiar car she would've called the police. She pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car.

MN : "Hey I appreciate the thought but you didn't have to follow us just to keep your promise to my mom."

The taller girl chuckles and got out of her car.

JY : "Haha I'm glad you remember the promise I made to your mom but sorry Ms. Myoui, I'm not a stalker I live here." She said pointing at the next apartment to Mina's.

MN : "Huh? And you say you're not a stalker?"

JY : "Hahaha I'm not, I'm just surprised as much as you are. Who would've thought? And I don't think knowing who your neighbors are part of moving, right?"

MN : "Wait... So the piano?"

JY : "Sorry, you know me I have a hard time sleeping. Does it disturb you?"

MN : "No, not at all."

JY : "Well time to go. It's getting cold, want me to carry her?" She said pointing at the sleeping little girl.

MN : "Hmm I bet you can't."

JY : "You think I couldn't carry a little bun? Watch me."

MN : "Hahaha go ahead, help yourself."

Jeongyeon opens the door, but even before she could carry the little girl. Mio sat up.

JY : "Hey kiddo, Jeong-chan will carry you home."

The girl still half asleep just looked at her before getting out of the car.

MN : "Mianhe Jeong, I also don't get to carry her. It's just whenever I open the door she wakes up. I guess that's 1-0 huh? Haha good night."

JY : "Yah...."

Jeongyeon could just smile while she watches the mother and daughter walk hand and hand inside their house. She scratches the back of her head as she feels this weird sensation in her heart.

She never thought things will turn out to be like this. She didn't expect Mina and Mio will be back in her hometown, left alone the little kid became her student. Then, who would've thought she'll be leaving next to Mina?

Just like how they used to be.

Just like how they used to be

---

(A/N) Next update will show more of the day Jeongyeon left 😁 For the meantime I hope everyone is having a good day. Stay safe and healthy everyone!!!