TRACK 34

TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

***The season that you grew up in, seemed to not overflow with sad songs. I wanted to tell you one final thing, I searched words to take the place of goodbye.***

NO ONE'S POV

Mio woke up with a space beside her, Jeongyeon did tell her she has somewhere to go and her mom was probably up early. she made her way out of the room and found her mother in the kitchen.

MI : "Ka-san."

MN : "Ohayo Mio. Did you have a nice sleep?" She said hugging the girl.

MI : "Hai, did Jeong-chan left?"

MN : "Just a while ago, wash your face I already made pancakes."

-

After joining Mio with breakfast, Mina started cleaning. She planned to throw stuff they don't need before the new year comes. Luckily for her, her daughter is the most considerate kid. The little Myoui happily volunteered to help her, they started with the box Mina have hidden.

The two of them were sitting on the floor looking through the box when Mio found something.

MI : "Ka-san is this you?"

Mina took the picture and found that it was their 2nd-year highschool class picture, right before Jeongyeon left them.

MN : "Hai.."

MI : "Is this Jeong-chan???"

MN :

MN : "It is, and this is your aunt Nayeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu."

MI : "Where's aunt Jieun?"

MN : "Well, aunt Nayeon met your aunt Jieun in college."

Mio carefully looks at the picture. She thought they all look the same before and now.

MN : "Hey kiddo... What do you think of Jeongyeon?"

MI : "Jeong-chan? Hmm, she's cool!!!!!"

MN : "Haha, I know what I mean is what do you think of having her here? Do you like her?"

MI : "But Ka-san should be the one who likes her."

MN : "I do, but what you think is important for Ka-san too."

MI : "I like Jeong-chan but I want Ka-san to have her."

MN : "Haha Mio liking her doesn't mean you have to be my rival. If you like her then we can both have her."

Mio nodded enthusiastically.

MN : "Then if we're to get married will Mio give us her blessing?"

MI : "Hmm does that mean we can have her forever??"

MN : "I guess so?"

MI : "Yes! I want to be with Jeong-chan forever."

MN : "Arraso." The older Myoui smiled. "But what if we don't get married?"

MI : "Is she leaving??"

MN : "No, no it's just a question."

MI : "She's staying? What's the difference between getting married and not Ka-san? If we can still be with her forever?"

Mio thinks exactly how Jeongyeon does. The two of them were right, there's no difference other than the paper. She realized she made a big deal out of this morning and for what? Jeongyeon never said she didn't want to marry her and all she said is she wanted to wait for a little. The poor girl left the house without getting a single word from her, she didn't even walk her out.

Mina forgot what's more important than getting married.

MN : "You and Jeong-chan are right, it's not really gonna matter as long as we have each other, gomawo Mio." She said hugging the girl.

-

A few hours had past and Jeongyeon has yet to come home. Mina's growing worried, the taller said she'll be back soon and it's almost dinner. She didn't even text or call the Japanese.

*DOOR OPENS*

The moment Mina heard the door she didn't waste time and run to Jeongyeon. But to her surprise, Jeongyeon came home with two boxes of cake and two bouquets of red roses.

But to her surprise, Jeongyeon came home with two boxes of cake and two bouquets of red roses

JY : "Mianhe?" She said raising the box of cake. "Meeting took a while and it was traffic on my way back."

Mio came running to greet her.

JY : "Were you a good girl while I was out, Michan?"

MI : "Hai!!!"

JY : "Here you go." She said giving a box of cake and a bouquet to her. "It's your favorite chocolate and this one is mint choco just like how Ka-san likes it." She smiled at Mina.

MN : "Mio can you carry the cakes to the fridge?"

MI : "Of course, I'm a big girl."

MN : "Arraso, gomawo."

When Mio left them, Jeongyeon looked at Mina with her puppy eyes.

JY : "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel like that, and just for the record I didn't get married...."

MN : "I know you didn't, it was also my fault for jumping to things. Maybe your right, that we shouldn't be rushing things. Besides as long as I have you and Mio then gwenchana." She said hugging the taller girl.

JY : "Gomawo for understanding Mina. We'll plan it carefully, sooner we'll get our chance. Would you still marry me when that time comes?"

MN : "What if I say no?"

JY : "Then you leave me with no choice, I'll have to be the one to marry you."

MN : "Dork." She chuckles.

JY : "That's better." She said kissing the other girl.

MN : "Gaja, we need to rest tomorrow will be busy."

JY : "Ehhh can't we stay like this for another hour?" She said hugging her tighter.

MN : "Pabo, if you don't get enough sleep then you'll have trouble staying up tomorrow for New Year's eve."

JY : "But...."

MN : "You can hug me and Mio in bed so stop complaining and go wash yourself."

JY : "Arraso."

[DECEMBER 31st]

Mina woke up with Jeongyeon and Mio still in bed it was odd but wasn't surprising since the two of them stayed up all night doing something they didn't want Mina to know.

Well, for Mina is better this way. So later today these two will have lots of energy to welcome the new year. She got up and left them in bed. She started her day by cooking pancakes and eggs, Mio's favorite breakfast. She then proceeded to clean the living room. The family has decided to welcome the new year just with the three of them. Jeongyeon didn't have anyone around and Mina's parents are having a big party in which she finds exhausting.

Mina's ideal new Year's eve is in her home with Jeongyeon and Mio.

It's not until a few hours more when Jeongyeon carrying a half-asleep Mio came down.

JY : "Good morning Mina."

MN : "Morning Jeong, she's still sleeping?"

JY : "Kind of."

MN : "I can carry her and you can eat breakfast."

JY : "Don't worry we're fine like this, have you eaten?"

MN : "Not yet."

JY : "Then we can eat at the same time."

MN : "Arraso."

The day just went by, Mina and Jeongyeon were preparing for their new years eve. While Mio tries her hardest to help.

*10 minutes before midnight.*

JY : "Wear this." She said handing a bag to Mina.

MN : "Huh?"

JY : "Wear it and tell me if you're ready. Hurry up." She said pushing her inside the bathroom.

MN : "You're asking me to wear a pajama?? On new years eve? Really?"

JY : "Stop complaining and just wear it. And please double the time, you have 5 minutes."

MN : "I can't believe you."

JY : "Shhh."

MN : "Is this a blindfold?!"

JY : "It is, but it's nothing like what you have in mind. We'll save that for later."

MN : "Yah!"

JY : "Hahaha you talk too much are you done?"

MN : "Aish, I am."

JY : "Okay now stay put I'm gonna open the door."

MIna could hear Jeongyeon chuckles.

MN : "What's funny?"

JY : "Nothing. Let's go up."

MN : "Jeong this is too dangerous."

JY : "I'll carry you up."

MN : "Ehhh?"

JY : "You trust me?"

MN : "I do...."

JY : "Then just hold on to me and I'll deliver you to Mio safely."

Mina couldn't complain anymore, Jeongyeon sounds so eager with whatever she wants to do. Before she knew it, the taller girl has swept her up her feet. Carried her bridal style up to the second floor of the house.

The taller girl lets her down slowly, she doesn't even know what part of the house she's in.

JY : "Okay on the count of 1 you can take your blindfold off."

MN : "Ehhhh?"

MI : "Jebal?"

MN : "Arraso."

JY, MI : "10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5...

4...

3...

2...

1..."

Mina takes off her blindfolds, the first thing she notices was Mio standing in the bed with Jeongyeon sitting in the organ. They're wearing similar pajamas with her.

JY, MI : "Akemae omedatou gozaimasu!!!"

The sky in Mio's back lit up with hundreds of fireworks and the little girl started singing.

MI : "When the season that you grew up in lies thick, I change too. If there's a song there then we can be linked to one another always, at any time."

Mina remembers this song, it was one of the songs she had on repeat back when she was in college, a song that hits her differently like it was made for her. Like it was a letter written for her. The moment Jeongyeon joins the little girl in singing, Mina started crying like it was the end of the world.

It was just an end of a year.

A year full of a surprise but it's also a year that brought Yoo Jeongyeon back to her. So, maybe crying like there's no tomorrow is just right.

JY : "Memories that I can't control are in my voice. I'll send them out to the city where you are, far away. If there's a song like this one there, Then we can be linked with one another, wherever we try to go."

When the two of them finished singing Jeongyeon picked Mio up, walked closer to Mina, and hug both of them.

JY : "Happy new year loves. Let's have more years like this."

MN : "H-happy new year Jeong." She stutter.

*RING*RING*

And in the midst of this warmth home, they created Jeongyeon's phone start ringing abruptly, like there's a storm brewing from afar.

---

(A/N) The drama is coming next chapter, who do you think it is? Hahaha do you think Jeongyeon is hiding something? Is it a fix marriage? An ex-wife/girl friend? Or just someone they knew for a long time? 😉 We'll find out next time haha. Hoping everyone is having a great time! Stay safe and healthy! 😊😊😊