TRACK 3

TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

NO ONE'S POV

Getting asked about who is her first love brings Mina back, the memories, and even the feelings. It all comes back.

***I longed for you without anyone knowing, If I cried out loud, Would I have forgotten you a little more now?***

Mina sits in a room full of people she's not close with, even after the years she wasn't able to get over being shy. She'll rather be in a place where it's full of people she knows.

"Unnie!"

The Japanese turns to her side and saw Tzuyu running with her son

The Japanese turns to her side and saw Tzuyu running with her son. Somehow seeing a familiar face gave relief to her.

MN : "Aren't you late?"

TY : "Come on unnie, I bet you're the first one here."

MN : "Haha I mean, what do you expect from those girls? Where's Chaeng?"

TY : "Well, she has a meeting today."

MN : "What a busy girl."

TY : "She better be, she spends too much money on buying canvas."

MN : "Mio don't go far, it's gonna start soon."

MI : "Hai. Taeyoung and I will just check if the others are here."

MN : "Arraso."

And it was funny, to think everyone in their circle of friends got married to each other except, of course, Mina, Nayeon who married Jieun, a girl she met in college, and Jeongyeon. Tzuyu married Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Momo, Jihyo and Sana. Their kids are about the same age and none of them are adopted, the world has evolved there's a lot of procedure where you can have babies. It's a common thing now.

-

Mio runs outside to see if either Im Jiyeon (B), Kim Gahyun (G), or Park Haewon (G) has already arrived. Taeyoung has run ahead and left her. She was running in the hallway and wasn't looking ahead when she accidentally bumped into someone, making her fall on her back.

"Omo, are you okay?" The older lady asked while helping her stand.

The lady started looking all over her until she suddenly stopped and held Mio at arm's length.

"Mina?" Her eyes grew bigger.

TA : "Mio! I saw Jiyeon and Haewon! Gaja."

MI : "Gomawo ajumma." The smaller girl runs away.

"Ajumma, huh?" *Chuckles*

-

NY : "Look who's here."

TY : "Nobody is asking."

IU : "Haha that's right Tzu. This girl feels like everyone wants to see her."

NY :

NY : "Yah babe! Don't you want to see me?"

IU : "Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't."

JH : "Okay, enough of this crazy couple. Mina how are you?"

SN : "Mitaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" She said hugging Mina.

DH : "You say they're crazy, but here your wife hogging unnie as if we didn't meet last weekend."

JH : "I don't want to hear you say that, especially that Momo is already in there." She said pointing at the two Japanese girls hugging Mina.

MN : "Hahaha stop it, the other parents are looking at us."

TY : "Let's just all admit it, Mina unnie is the only sane parent out of all of us."

IU : "But you are too."

TY : "I am but not Chaeng."

The little kids chuckle at the sight of their parents. Mio loves how Mina gets babied whenever they're with her aunts. She knows her mother deserves to be pampered with love.

"Good morning kids and parents."

NY : "Why is principal Monoban here?" She whispers to her wife.

IU : "I don't know."

JENNIE : "As you, all know Mrs. Kang has been carrying a little bun in her tummy. It's almost her due date so we gave her a time off. Well, to be exact she's not coming back for the remainder of the school year."

MI, DH : "Ehhhh?"

MM : "Why are you getting upset?"

DH : "Aniyo, I was just curious."

JN : "Calm down. I know how much you love your Ms. Irene. She'll be back next year. In the meantime we hired a temporary teacher, parents I can assure you that your kids will be in good hands... Hmmm where is she?"

NY : "Who comes in late on their first day?"

JN : "Sorry Nayeon unn- I mean Ms. Im, but give her a chance."

A girl came running inside holding a bunch of folders, one strap of her backpack has already fallen off. You can say she's not giving a good impression to the parents.

"Mianahada, Ms. Kim was showing me around and we didn't notice the time." The girl bowed even before they could even see her face.

SOLAR : "Mianhada, it's my fault."

JN : "Gwenchana, you can go."

JN : "Ms. Yoo, please raise your head and introduce yourself."

The girl fixed herself stood up straight and said.

"Annyeong, I'm Yoo Jeongyeon. I'm 33 and I'll be your temporary homeroom teacher."

The girls were surprised to learn that the temporary teacher is none other than their long-time best friend. But one girl had a feeling who it was since she walked inside the classroom.

Myoui Mina knows Yoo Jeongyeon, she knows how she walks, how she stands, how she is when she's in a rush. She knows everything there is to know about Jeongyeon.

NY, MM, SN, JH, DH, TY : "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? Yoo Jeongyeon?"

Jeongyeon, the girl Mina knew all her life, the girl with who she spent most of her first. Her first love also her first heartbreak. The longer Mina stares at her the more she realized this is not one of those dreams where Jeongyeon comes to visit her. This is her reality now.

Yoo Jeongyeon is finally back        

Yoo Jeongyeon is finally back.

JN : "Okay it seems like you know a few of the ladies in the back."

Jeongyeon just chuckles, not realizing Mina was one of them.

JN : "Arraso kids, let's have you introduce yourself to your teacher."

The little girls and boys started introducing themselves.

JI : "Annyeong I'm Im Jiyeon, I'm 7-year-old."

GH : "Ohayo! My name is Im Gahyun, I'm 6."

DH : "Love, you're a Kim, not Im."

Jeongyeon chuckles a little, it's like grade school all over again. Where Dahyun introduces herself as Im and not Kim the only difference is, now it's Dahyun correcting her daughter.

TA : "Annyeong I'm Son Taeyoung, I'm also 6."

HW : "Annyeong Seonsaengnim, I'm Park Haewon. I'm 7-year-old."

MI : "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Myoui M-Mio, I'm 6." The girl stutter.

The name Myoui hit like a rock. The way the little girl speaks, the way she looks. She's sure this the Mio she once held in her arms. She feel stupid not recognizing her earlier. She looks to her side and found Mina sitting next to the little girl. It didn't occur to her that Mother and her daughter would be in the class she'll be teaching.

Jeongyeon looks at Mina, she thought the girl has aged but she aged like fine wine. The girl looks different from the last time she saw her, somehow she appears to be shinning in Jeongyeon's eyes.

Looking at Myoui Mina made Yoo Jeongyeon feel warm, its like the feeling of coming home.

---