TRACK 15

TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

***Days I've dreamed of spread before my eyes. As I look at your brightness my days are comforted.***

   

NO ONE'S POV

The weekend just passes by them and today is the most anticipated day of their beloved children.

Today is the first School festival Mio would be a part of.

-

Mio and Jeongyeon walk side by side to inside the classroom where they were welcomed by her classmate in their P.E uniform and their parents in sweatsuits.

JY : "Good morning." She greets everyone.

JY : "Unnie if you could do me a favor? Can you watch Mio for now?"

NY : "Arraso."

Jeongyeon made her way in front of the room.

NY : "Hey Mio, where's your mom?"

MI : "She has to finish her work for today but she promised she'll be here after lunch."

NY : "Don't worry you have 9 moms here :)"

JY : "Good morning parents, just reminding everyone, for the morning you can go around and check the booths the upper class has prepared. But make sure to proceed to the field by afternoon, where we'll have our activities and since we're still in grade 1, Parents are allowed to participate with their kids. If there are any questions you can reach my phone and I'll attend to you quickly. I hope everyone has fun and I'll see you, kids, later."

Jeongyeon quickly came back to her group, who knew they'll have another chance at the school festivals?

JY : "Gaja!"

JH : "Gaja! Jeong will treat us."

JY : "Wait........ I didn't say anything like that."

MM : "Aigoo, I guess the coolest aunt is a cheap stake huh?"

The kids looked at her.

JY : "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?"

CY : "No worried kids, your aunt Chaeng is here!"

JY : "Oh come on, that's cheating."

SN : "Doesn't look like to me."

JY : "Arraso, since I'm the coolest aunt. I'll treat everyone, gaja!"

EVERYONE : "HAI!"

The first thing they did is visit the grade 6 haunted house and needless to say it's exactly how you think it is, it was chaotic.

The first thing they did is visit the grade 6 haunted house and needless to say it's exactly how you think it is, it was chaotic

The group walked in by family, the first in line was the Parks'. Jihyo was carrying her daughter, she's too matured for this kind of thing she didn't even flinch. Her wife, Sana only survived because Jihyo didn't let her go, safe to say the girl walked the length of the room with her eyes closed.

Then you have the Kims', Dahyun and Momo barely made it out alive, if it wasn't for their daughter who happily pulled their hands

Then you have the Kims', Dahyun and Momo barely made it out alive, if it wasn't for their daughter who happily pulled their hands. The two of them would've passed out inside that room.

Next came the tough one, well, that's what Chaeyoung have been saying before they entered the room

Next came the tough one, well, that's what Chaeyoung have been saying before they entered the room. Tzuyu knew her wife well, that's why when Chaeyoung told Taeyoung "Everything will be alright baby cub, mama Chaeng will protect you." she didn't even believe a word. The moment they got inside, Chaeyoung screamed so loud even the kids who were acting as a ghost was flustered. Not to mention their son was a coward just like her smaller mom. Tzuyu have to help two kids out.

Then the Im's came after them, Nayeon didn't even pretend to be tough the moment they set foot in that room

Then the Im's came after them, Nayeon didn't even pretend to be tough the moment they set foot in that room. Nayeon screamed showing everyone her vocal range, Jieun couldn't stop but make fun of her wife but even though in a state of panic. Nayeon never let her wife and daughter go, almost dragging both of them outside.

Last but not least are the calm and collected Yoos', it's not like Mina asked her to take care of Mio. Jeongyeon just feels the need to step in as her guardian, first, she's her teacher, second, she's her best friend's daughter and lastly, she didn't want Mio to feel alone since her cousins are with there parents.

JY : "Hey Michan, it'll be alright Jeong-chan will go with you."

She said offering a hand to the little girl, Mio took it. She's getting used to how Jeongyeon always likes to hold hands. Mio thought Jeongyeon is just really cool that she was so calm, that impression didn't last long. When the first "ghost" appeared Jeongyeon didn't shout but she turned pale. Mio chuckles, she's starting to understand what her mom meant.

Her aunt Jeongyeon loves to hold hands, there's not a day that she's not smiling, she's a big softie, she gets tired quickly and she's a dork

Her aunt Jeongyeon loves to hold hands, there's not a day that she's not smiling, she's a big softie, she gets tired quickly and she's a dork.

MI : "Jeong-chan, it'll be alright I'm with you."

And thanks to the little Myoui, Jeongyeon survived the haunted house.

NY : "You look pale. I thought you're the cool aunt."

JY : "Shut up, it's because you scream so loud my head started to throb."

JH : "Hahaha maja, even after we got out. We can still hear you unnie."

NY : "Yah!"

MM : "Stop the bickering, I'm getting hungry."

SN : "When didn't you?"

JY : "Arraso haha, let's go. There's a lot of food stall outside."

The girls followed Jeongyeon, somehow it felt like 14 kids running around the school. They went through all the booths and ate all the snacks they could. Before they knew it, it was already lunch. Jeongyeon and Nayeon volunteered to buy lunch while the rest of them rests in the field.

-

When they got back the kids with Chaeyoung and Dahyun are all laying on a picnic mantle.

JY : "Get up you two, you're taking the space for the kids."

TY : "Let them, it's not like they're big. They're almost the same size as them."

CY : "That's mean...."

JH : "Hahaha truth hurts."

NY : "Arraso, get up all of you. It's time for lunch."

SN : "What did you get?"

NY : "A bunch of healthy crap."

JY : "Hey, there are kids here."

MM : "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?"

NY : "Well, Ms. Cool aunt here didn't want to buy it unless it's something healthy."

JY : "And what's wrong with that? We already have a lot of snacks and sweet, we need to feed them real food. Healthy food."

NY : "They're still young, let them enjoy it."

JY : "Nah-ah it should be at least balance. They had enough of junk foods and you unnie, you need to eat healthy so you can age to more than 100 haha."

NY : "Pabo, what are you trying to say?"

IU : "Hahaha calm down, the kids are laughing at you."

JY, NY : "Ehhhhhhhhh?"

JY : "But I do have a point, right?"

NY : "Aniyo!"

JH : "I believed in another life, you two would end up together."

SN : "I agree!"

MM, DH, CY, TY : "Same!"

IU : "I can see it happening."

NY : "Not at my wife agreeing to something like this."

JY : "There's no way we'll make it past a year."

JH : "Jinja? How long has it been? You two have been stuck with each other since birth."

CY : "Maja. No matter how you deny it, you have the most impressive bond here."

TY : "Imagine you always fight but look at you, you're still friends."

DH : "In another life."

IU :

IU : "In another life (2)"

NY : "Yah!"

JH : "Hahaha calm down. We're just joking, you two are best as a best friend. Nayeon unnie is for Jiyeon unnie and of course, Jeongyeon is for Mina only." She said giving a knowing look to the taller girl.

JY : "Yah Tzu????"

TY : "Unnie I swear I only told it to Chaeng......."

CY : "It's not like we don't know, I just gave them the confirmation."

SN : "It's not even surprising."

JY : "But...."

MM : "Arraso, we need to eat before the afternoon activity starts." She said cutting her.

JH : "Don't worry, we have your backs :)" The girl whispered to Jeongyeon.

---

(A/N) I had to remind myself this is not a 2yeon story 😂 Maybe in the next one 🤔🤔🤔 Maybe! HAHAHA.