TRACK 37

TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

***Maybe this season remembers you, we broke-up this time of the year. Why do I feel like I lost the words? As I look back. I can live thinking it was an ordinary breakup. Did you forget about me, before you knew it, like me? We loved each other a lot. Our ardent love, now I think we're like strangers.***

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon let Mina go and stepped back a little as she looks at her, her tears are also building up, it's like one of those nights her heart just ache non-stop.

Nights where it feels like her heart is about to give up.

JY : "I-I wanted to tell you.... Mina, I wanted to tell you from the start." She stutter.

[FLASHBACK]

At a young age, Yoo Jeongyeon's mind was matured enough to understand the risk of her condition. The little kid knows when it comes to her there's a thing she's can't do, that having a hole in her heart means she has limits. One of those is falling in love, the girl knew relationship and love is out of the question, she's not allowed to have extreme emotions and she understands it was for her own sake.

But it's not like she didn't have anyone, truth be told Jeongyeon has always had a crush on Nayeon. The older girl next street, who loves to annoy her but it's not the kind of love worthy of breaking her heart. Jeongyeon knew getting way involve with someone is too much, especially for her who have no certain future is nothing but nonsense.

"Jeongyeon, honey, let's greet the new neighbors." Her mom called her.

JY : "Mom just take unnies with you."

"Aish, your unnies are doing their assignments. You're just laying in bed, it's good if you have exercise sometimes."

JY : "But you said I can't."

"Pabo, I said not too much. Gaja."

JY : "Hai."

Jeongyeon is stubborn, most of the time she does things on her own accord but her mom is kind. She always thought that the only relationship she'll want is this kind of relationship she has with her family, with her mom.

Until Myoui Mina came.

MN : "Annyeonghaseyo, M-mina-imnida." She stutter

The taller girl watch as the Japanese struggle with her hangul. Something about her made Jeongyeon's heart flutter, it stings but it wasn't the same pain she always feels, it's painful. When the girl looked at her, Jeongyeon sees the whole universe in her eyes. Before she knows it, a laugh escapes her lips.

The younger girl quickly run and hid in her mom's back, while her mom apologizes for how she acted.

JY : "Ehhh but mom, I wasn't making fun of her. I just laughed because I thought she's cute."

-

The next day, Jeongyeon was spending some time outside when she caught a glimpse of the little Myoui.

"Mina! Psssst!"

The girl seems to not notice her.

"Minaaaaaaaaaaa! Psssssssssst!"

Jeongyeon was about to make her way to her when Nayeon and Jihyo came in their bike. She almost forgot about the other girl.

JY : "Mina-ssi!!!! Where are you going?"

Nayeon and Jihyo follow Jeongyeon.

NY : "She's cute." She whispers.

JY : "She is but you guys better leave her alone." She whispered back at her.

JH : "No need to be aggressive."

JY : "Mina-ssi!!!! Where are you going?" She said running over to Mina leaving the two girls behind.

JY : "Ohh, this is Nayeon unnie and this is Jihyo. They live on the next street. This is Mina."

MN : "Annyeonhaseyo Myoui Mina-imnida."

NY : "Annyeong Mina, where did you move from?"

MN : "Japan."

JH : "Japan? Ohhh we have friends from Japan too, want to go and say hi?"

MN : "I would love to but I haven't asked my mom."

"Mina?? Ohhh, what a wonderful surprise. You already found a friend."

NY : "Annyeong I'm Im Nayeon, 8 years old. I live in the next street."

JH : "I'm Park Jihyo, 6 years old. I live next to Nayeon unnie. We're Jeongyeon's friends and classmates."

JY : "Ajumma is it okay if we take Mina to the playground?"

"Ara... only if you promise to keep an eye on her."

JY : " Yaksok!!" (TR : I promise) she said holding Mina's hand. "I promise to bring her back soon."

That day Jeongyeon held Mina's hand until they got home. Although it took for the younger girl to actually warm up to her, Jeongyeon never gave up.

With her little hands, Jeongyeon has always kept Mina close to her.

With her little hands, Jeongyeon has always kept Mina close to her

[SPRING 1997; 10-YEARS-OLD MINA AND JEONGYEON]

Jeongyeon loves to sleep a lot, she likes the silence and the serenity of every afternoon. She likes how vast the sky, how it's endless and full of the unknown. She likes getting drown in dreams far from becoming reality. She likes hiding in the most hidden corners of the world

Yoo Jeongyeon likes being alone.

*RUSTLING*

But if there's one person she wouldn't mind seizing that time alone she really loves, it'll be this girl next to her.

JY : "You're late Michan." She couldn't stop herself from smiling.

MN : "Well, you know those girls won't let me go."

JY : "As if there's something special they talk about."

Jeongyeon lifted her head and rest it in Mina's lap. It's always been like this, Mina always spoils her. No wonder she has a hard time stopping herself from falling in love.

MN : "I think it is haha."

JY : "Ehhh?"

MN : "I mean if you have to, which one do you think would be the best to become a wife? Dahyun? Jihyo? Or Sunmi unnie?"

JY : "Ehhhhhh?"

MN : "Come on Jeong just answer the question."

JY : "And if I don't?"

MN : "Then you can lay your head on the rocks."

JY : "Aishhhh, that's blackmailing.....First, I don't think Nayeon would even have the chance with Sunmi unnie. Dahyun is too childish, you'll just end up being the one taking care of her and Jihyo, she should be okay just make sure you don't piss her off. So I would say none of them."

MN : "Are you saying you rather grow alone?"

JY : "Well, I think it's a matter of preference. If it's with the three of them, then I don't have anyone to pick. But if you ask me with the whole world as my choices then I know which one I'll choose."

MN : "Arraso, then who do you think would be the best wife in the whole world?"

Jeongyeon knows her answer even before Mina asked her. It's something she'll say without a doubt.

JY : "If it's the whole world then it's got to be you. It has to be you! You're nice, smart and you know everything there is in this world. Besides being a great wife, I'm pretty sure you'll be a great mom too. They are all stupid for not including you in the choices but I guess that's fine. In that way, I don't have to worry about anyone taking you away from me. Plus you made the best lap pillow." The girl smiled at Mina.

She couldn't open her eyes, she knows the moment she does she'll have a heart attack. This is the bare minimum her heart could take.

MN : "Pabo! You're just choosing me because you want to sleep more."

JY : "Aniyo."

MN : "Liar."

JY : "A-n-i-y-o, when did I ever lie to you? What I said is true, you better watch out sooner all the guys and even the girls would come after you."

*SCHOOL BELL RINGING*

JY : "Opps we should head back before President Park kill me."

"I'm choosing you because you make this unsettling heart calm, you're probably the only choice I'll make in this life...... Mina, I'm choosing you because I love you." She wanted to say it but the words just won't come out of .

[AUTUM OF 2002; SOPHOMORE SCHOOL FESTIVAL; 15-YEAR-OLD MINA AND JEONGYEON]

And autumn has always been special to Jeongyeon, it's the season she met her best friend, her first love.

The taller girl was sitting with Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu waiting for their class to turn in cheerleading

The taller girl was sitting with Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu waiting for their class to turn in cheerleading. It was weird she's not part of the contest yet her heart starting to jump. Maybe it's the thought that Mina, her Myoui Mina is participating in front of many people for the first time.

DH : "You okay? You look pale."

JY : "Yeah, I'm just nervous. I think I'm gonna die soon."

TY : "Nervous of what?"

CY : "Of the people finding out how beautiful unnie is? Haha."

DH : "Well if that's the case I don't think you have anything to worry about. A lot of the students here know that Myoui Mina solely belongs to Yoo Jeongyeon."

JY : "Pabo. Aren't you getting nervous for them?"

CY : "Not even a bit, they've been doing this since were small."

At exactly that moment their class walks into the field. Jeongyeon immediately finds Mina, she saw the fear and anxiety in her eyes. Setting aside what she feels, she smiled at the Japanese and gave her a thumbs up.

Setting aside what she feels, she smiled at the Japanese and gave her a thumbs up

---