TRACK 45

TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon's been pacing back and forth since they arrived. She never knew this is how it feels when people without a hole in their heart say there hearts about to drop.

MI : "Jeong-chan?"

NY : "She's here kid."

JH : "Your other mom is about to go crazy but no worries were gonna make sure she's not gonna run away or anything."

NY : "Maja."

MI : "Haha gomawo aunts."

The little girl walked inside the room where Jeongyeon was just staring outside. Slowly she walks closer to her and held her hand.

JY : "Mio? What are you doing here?"

MI : "Mom wanted to check if you are okay."

JY : "Uhm... you can tell her I'm okay..." She stutter.

The little girl just giggled in return, she signals the older girl to crouch in front of her.

The little girl just giggled in return, she signals the older girl to crouch in front of her

MI : "Jeong-chan your hair is getting in the way." The girl tucked her hair behind her ear.

Jeongyeon looked at Mio and out of nowhere, she started tearing up. You could say it's because of today's event.

MI : "Ehhhh???"

JY : "Mianhe, you just look like your mom when she was younger. Your even considerate like her, I'm lucky to have you as a daughter."

Now the younger girl starts tearing up, she didn't know this is how it will feel to be called daughter by her best friend.

JY : "Oh mianhe, mianhe please don't cry. Your mom will kill me if she sees you with red eyes." She hugged the little girl.

MI : "Gomawo Jeong-chan."

JY : "Ani, I should be thanking you for letting me be your other mom. From now on your no longer just a little Myoui, from now on you'll also be a little Yoo. I mean just until you find someone who's gonna love you like ow your Ka-san love me."

MI : "As long as I have you and Ka-san I'll be okay."

JY : "Hai hai, you'll always have us." She smiled at her. "Ohhh is your mom okay? Is she crying?"

DH : "Even if unnie wants to cry, Sana and Momo unnie beat her to it."

CY : "So instead of her crying she's the one consoling them right now." The two appear out of nowhere.

JY : "Haha well, I knew that's what gonna happen."

NY : "Ehhhh? Are you two crying?"

JY : "You're late, was done. Right, Mio?"

The younger Yoo smiled and nodded back.

JH : "Good, because it's about time. Save those tears for later."

*WEDDING BELLS RINGING*

DH : "Right on cue. I'll walk Mio back to her mom, we'll see you inside unnie."

JY : "Hai.... Mio, I love you."

MI : "I love you too Jeong-chan."

-

Jeognyeon walks outside the garden. It's what they agreed on, a garden wedding since a wide field full of trees has always been Jeongyeon and Mina's sanctuary, their safe haven. Autumn just came and this adds to the long list of why Autumn is Jeongyeon's favorite season.

It's more nerve-wracking than the time she was getting pushed inside the operating room. Slowly the people on the side become familiar faces. After walking down the aisle that felt like the longest hall she ever walked in, Jeongyeon stood next to her best friends, Nayeon and Jihyo.

JY : "Ehhh? Are you two crying? Jinja? now?" She whisper.

JH : "Oh, please give us some break. We're just happy that you two are finally getting married. Especially you, were just glad somebody is willing to marry a dork like you. We always thought you're gonna grow old on your own."

JY : "Ehhhhh???" She looked at the two girls.

NY : "Maja, besides you, should feel thankful we're not like those two." She pointed at Sana and Momo at the other side. "They've been sobbing the whole time as if they were Mina's parents."

JH : "Aish I can't believe I marry one of them. The second-hand embarrassment."

NY : "Shhh, they're coming."

Mio walks in first, she was wearing her own gown and has her own bouquet of roses. Jeongyeon is already crying when she saw Mio smiled at her. Mio may never be a part of the dream the taller girl always has but she is the reason Jeongyeon's reality is far better than any dream.

Then Mina walks in, Jeongyeon's world stops moving. It's like seeing an angel walk down from heaven. Jeongyeon see's her life pass by her again, but the only difference is this time, she's not on the brink of death.

Finally Mina stands in front of her, she's in her white dress, hair laid down and her face is brighter than the sun

Finally Mina stands in front of her, she's in her white dress, hair laid down and her face is brighter than the sun. Jeongyeon takes her hand, she holds onto it tighter than ever without words the Japanese knew what it means.

Jeongyeon is letting Mina know she's not gonna let go from now on.

-

The matrimonial ceremony started, two girls and a love that's greater than any force on this earth. It was heartwarming, it was nothing but perfection.

MN : "Before, a lot of people have asked me why I never look for someone else, I was getting old and I need someone to raise Mio, I never really gave it a thought. But now if someone asks me again, I know what I'm gonna answer. I didn't look for someone else because it's you, it's always been you, Jeong. When you came back, everything just felt like a dream. Who knew my first love will show up after 20 years? And who knew she'll still be a dork?"

Everyone chuckles.

"But the best part of you coming back is not us meeting again, it's when you and Mio meet. You don't know how happy I was when I learned that you two are perfect for each other, Jeong, thank you for loving Mio as much as you love me. Today in front of all the people that's close to us, our friends and our families. I vow to be your partner forever, I vow to laugh at your silly jokes, to grow old together with you. And as you play music for us, I promise to cook pancakes every morning for you and Mio. All I'm trying to say is I love you and no matter what happens it's gonna be You, Me, and Mio. Thank you Jeong-chan."

And everyone's laughter turns into tears except for Jeongyeon. Well, she was just trying hard to keep herself composed because she has to deliver her own vow's.

JY : "Annyeong......" She smiled at the Japanese. "Who would've thought that you'll marry your crush?"

MN : "Dork."

JY : "Oops, you have your turn so you have to bear with it for now."

The people giggled at what she has said.

JY : "First of all, I want to thank you for waiting even though you hated it. I always thought my life will be short, that's it's not gonna be long enough to see you with gray hair. Now, I have a long life to live and a wife to love.

Mina, have I told you, you're my everything? Have I told you are my universe? Have I told you how much I love you? Because if I haven't I'm sorry, because you are. You are my heaven, my solace, and my sanctuary. I'm so grateful for the chance you and Mio gave to me, for giving me a family, and for letting me call you my own, my Mrs. Yoo, and my little Yoo. I love you both."

-

-

MN : "Are you sure you're watching Mio?"

JY : "Mianhe, I just remembered something."

MN : "Ehhh? What?"

JY : "Our wedding day."

[3 YEARS AFTER]

MN : "And why is that?"

JY : "Haha what are you the memory police?"

MN : "Pabo, it's just you have a bad memory. I think it's a sign of aging but it's really bad, most of the time you forgot where you put your glasses."

JY : "Yah! I get it, you didn't have to say I was growing old."

MN : "Aren't you??? So why is it???"

JY : "Aish, well, first of Mrs. Yoo those things are not something to be forgotten. Even if my hair turns white and my back hurts like hell I would still remember that day like it was just yesterday. How you look when you walked down the aisle, the way you smiled when you reached the altar and how Mio looks in her gown. Memories that have you on it are nothing like a lost glasses."

Mina grew silent she didn't know how to come back from what her wife has said.

JY : "Today, we are sitting under a tree it's almost autumn and the breeze is just warm it's almost making me sleepy. Just like all the years, we spend in the schoolyard letting the time passes. Mina, no matter how many years pass I'll always remember that girl who has a hard time learning hangul, that girl who always gives her hand to me. I think I'll remember you even my next life."

Jeongyeon looked at her wife, Mina's face was red.

JY : "Hahaha and now you can't say anything???"

MN : "It's because you talk a lot..."

JY : "Yah, do you hate me or something?? Why are you bullying me???"

MN : "I'm not pabo."

JY : "Hmp." She pouts at the other girl.

MN : "Hahaha what are you? A kid? Stop it before your daughter sees you, do you want her to see you like a big baby?"

JY : "If Mio sees me like this then it's on you. You're always teasing me." She said in a pout.

MN :

MN : "Haha dork, that's because I love you."

Jeongyeon didn't answer, slowly she moves her face closer to Mina. Just like that sweet first kiss they shared, everything felt perfect.

JY : "Ehhhhhhhhh?"

Until little hands blocked her lips, their twins.

MN : "See even the twins know what you're plotting. Gaja, Mio's probably looking for us."

JY : "Arraso, but you know you can't avoid me later."

MN : "Dork." She giggles.

Music brings you back to a certain time in life, it makes you relieved of the things you've been through, memories you treasure, and people you cherish. For Jeongyeon music has always been her way to tell her wife things she finds hard to say. And for Mina, music is the invisible string that was tied to her and Jeongyeon.

Yoo Jeongyeon and Myoui Mina's story will always be a perfect melody.

Yoo Jeongyeon and Myoui Mina's story will always be a perfect melody

[END]

(A/N) That's all :) I hope I was able to give a satisfying ending to this story and if ever I didn't I'm sorry. Thank you to all the people who stick with me through this, especially for those who's been here since the start, the people who've always shown their support through comments, and the people who silently wait for my updates. Of course, I'll go back to my mother ship, haha so I'm dropping a new story today.

THE BEGINNING OF OUR END [2YEON]

It only has a chapter on it right now and I'll update it after a short break

It only has a chapter on it right now and I'll update it after a short break. Again, thank you, everyone!!! Once again, stay safe and healthy! I'll see you again! :)