TRACK 6

TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

NO ONE'S POV

When the morning came, Mina made Mio her lunch and drove her to school.

MN : "Hey kiddo, I'll see you later. Be a nice girl and listen to your aunt Jeongyeon."

MI : "Hai, Hai!"

And just like any other day, Mio's class went on. Maybe the only difference with Jeongyeon was she walks more than Irene does. That's acceptable since Irene was carrying a baby bear in her. (That's what they're teacher always tell them)

They spent the mornings with homeroom and the afternoon with their other subjects. Mio is on top of her class and Jeongyeon wasn't really surprised about it. Mio is Mina's daughter, of course, the girl would be smart.

JY : "Okay class, remember not to go with anyone you don't know. Just stay inside the school until your parents pick you up. I'll see you tomorrow little buds."

Everyone starts running outside. Jeongyeon watch as her friend's kids started holding hands.

JY :        

JY : "Omo, so who thought you that?" She crouched and asked the 5 kids.

JI : "Aunt mina!!!!"

JY : "That's great, then off you go. Say hi to your moms for me."

The kids nodded back and Jeongyeon gave them high five one by one expect for the girl who was at the end of the line.

Jeongyeon softly smiles at her and mess her hair.

JY : "I'll see you, tomorrow kid."

Jeongyeon cleaned her room and took her things, she got her bike. She lives nearby and she thought of keeping herself healthy by biking to and from school. When she was on her way out, she notices one of the students was still waiting for someone, sitting at the steps of the school, reading a book.

JY : "What grade are you from?"

The little girl raises her head and Jeongyeon was surprised that Mio was still in school.

JY : "What are you still doing here? I'll drive you home but I only have my bike with me right now. Is your mom always late?"

MI : "Gwenchana Seonsaengnim Ka-san always arrived no matter how late it gets. Besides she told me not to go with strangers."

Jeongyeon was quick to notice the uncanny resemblance between the younger and older Myoui. Just like Mina, Mio is a bit matured for her age she even talks like she's a grown woman. Mio doesn't warm up to everyone else just like how Mina doesn't trust someone she just met. Jeongyeon chuckles, indeed the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

JY : "Haha arraso, then let's introduce ourselves again so we won't be strangers to each other. I'm Yoo Jeongyeon." She said sitting next to the girl.

MI : "I'm Myoui Mio.... I'm 6 years old Seonsaengnim." She shyly said.

JY : "Hmmmm we're not in class anymore so technically I'm not your teacher anymore."

MI : "Aunt?"

JY : "Well, see I'm a little young to be your aunt, kid."

MI : "But aren't you the same age as Ka-san?"

JY : "I am, but I'll like it better if you treat me as a friend."

MI : "Jeong.. Chan??"

JY : "There you go, seems like your mom has thought you Japanese too."

MI : "Hai.... That means we're friends. Tamagotchi."

Jeongyeon starts to laugh out loud, she holds her stomach. Mio just looked at her.

JY :        

JY : "Mianhe, I used to know someone who used to say the same thing."

MI : "Ehhh?"

JY : "Mio, it's tomodachi. Well, we can be tamagotchi too." She said patting the youngers head

JY : "I guess I'll call you Michan from now on, that's if you're okay with it?"

The younger girl nodded back.

JY : "Michan... Just like your mom." She said and smiled at Mio. "Speaking of your mom, What time does she usually come?"

MI : "It depends. Sometimes it takes a while especially if she gets tied with work."

Jeongyeon just nodded and looked at the school's field.

MI : "You're not going home yet Seo- Jeong-chan?"

JY : "Well, I'm your homeroom teacher. My work includes making everyone is safe. So I'll wait with you."

MI : "Are you sure? What about your family? They're probably waiting for you."

JY : "For a 6-year-old kid you sound like a college student. I live on my own.. Hmm Can't your dad pick you up?"

MI : "My dad is in London."

JY : "For work?"

MI : "Ani, he lives there. My mom and dad got separated 3 years ago, he have his family there."

Jeongyeon never knew Mina got divorced, well, she never asked the other girls what Mina's up lately she thought as long as she's happy, then she's fine with it. The older girl starts to notice the frown forming on Mio's face.

JY : "Mianhe..."

MI : "Gwenchana it's not like it's something new. I understand what happened besides there on good terms. So I'm okay with that."

JY : "You're a good kid. How about we play a little game?"

Mio looked at her with excitement in her eyes. Jeongyeon looked beyond the gate.

JY : "We'll count the people walking in front of the school, if your mom arrives and it's an even number I'll give you something. If it's an odd number I'll give you an extra assignment."

MI : "Ehhhh?"

JY : "Come one kid, it'll be fun haha."

The two started counting the people passing the school, there's a bunch of high school students passing too.

"10..11..12..14..16.."

*BEEP*BEEP*

Mina roll her window down.

JY : "16! Aishhhhhhhhhhh I guess I lost?" She looks at the younger girl sitting next to her.

MI : "H-hai."

MN : "Mianhe Mio I got out of work in time but I was stuck in traffic." She said coming out of the car.

MI :        

MI : "Gwenchana Jeong-chan keep me accompanied."

MN : "Mio, she's your aunt."

JY : "Ohh no worries I ask her to call me that."

MN : "Arraso, Gomawa Jeong." She said and bowed.

JY : "It's not a problem. You guys should go it's getting dark." She said standing up.

The older Japanese girl looked at her, Jeongyeon was wearing a simple shirt. She started making her way to her bike with her backpack in her back.

MN : "Aren't you way too hot to be a teacher?"

Mina didn't mean to but the words slip through her tongue. Jeongyeon could only laugh at Mina's comment.

JY : "I'm flattered Ms. Myoui but I don't think you should make such a statement around your little one."

MN : "I-I.."

JY : "Hahaha arraso. I'll see you tomorrow Michan."

MI, MN : "Hai!"

The two Myoui looked at each other.

JY : "Mianhe haha, it's my fault. Hmmmm." She starts walking back to where the Myoui's are.

JY : "Since we have two Michan, I don't want to confuse you both. Since Mina is a lot older now I guess I have to stick with Mi-san."

MN : "Ehhhhhhhhhhh?"

JY : "Hahaha just accept it and of course this little bud here will be my Michan now." She said messing Mio's hair. "Arraso, time to go home. Mi-san, Michan I'm going, you two take care."

MN : "Arraso you too Jeong..."

---