TRACK 22

TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

 

   

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon made her way to their bedroom as if she lives in the house. She gently let Mio down on the bed but the girl didn't let go of her neck, giving her a soft whine.

MN : "Love you have to let go of Jeong-chan, she needs to go."

JY : "I don't mind, a couple of minutes wouldn't hurt, I'll go once she settles in. If you're okay with that."

MN : "Isn't that too much? You already paid for dinner."

JY : "Are you kidding me? It's not even enough."

MN : "Arraso if you don't mind then me too. Do you want some coffee?"

JY : "I don't drink coffee :) It makes my heart bonkers."

MN : "Tea?"

JY : "If you may please."

MN : "Hai, I'll be back. Make yourself comfortable."

JY : "You sure you don't mind me laying in your bed?"

MN : "By the looks of it, Mio probably won't let you go for a while. It's the least I can offer you. I'll be back soon."

-

And when Mina got back Jeongyeon has her back on the door that she didn't notice the Japanese walk in. Mio was still cuddled with her, Mina noticed how Jeongyeon is caressing' her daughter's hair while she was singing to her.

MN : "Sorry to trouble you."

The taller girl could only turn little, she looks at Mina and said.

JY : "Gwenchana, this is the best place I could ever be right now."

It's was already late in the night and Mina understands why Jeongyeon's eyes are all puffy.

MN : "Why don't you stay for the night?"

JY : "I live next door Mina, it doesn't really matter for me."

MN : "Then stay, I'm gonna tell you this. Once Mio gets a grip of something while sleeping, she doesn't let go until a couple of hours later."

JY : "Are you sure Mio is the one who doesn't want me to go?"

MN : "Whatever, you can go whenever you feel like it."

JY : "Hahaha I'm just kidding. Arraso, I'm sorry to intrude on you."

It still baffles her how she couldn't say no to Mina even after all the years of being apart.

MN : "It's nothing, I'll leave your tea here, do you need any clothes?"

JY : "Are you gonna watch me change? Hahaha you said it yourself Mio won't be letting me go anytime soon."

MN :        

MN : "Pabo, I'm not like you."

JY : "Hahaha I know. If you can lend me pants that will be great, I have a T-shirt inside my shirt."

MN : "Arraso here you go." She said turning her back.

JY : "You sure you don't want to look?"

MN : "Yah..."

JY : "Hahaha easy."

It didn't take long until Jeongyeon called and told her it was fine for her to turn around. She found Jeongyeon tucked in bed with Mio. Mina probably was exhausted just lay in bed with them like it was something that happens every night. She slowly closes her eyes.

JY : "Hey Mina, are you sleeping already?" She whisper.

MN : "Not really. Why?"

JY : "Nothing, just want to say good night."

MN : "Good night."

JY : "Good night Michan." She smiled at her.

Mina could feel her heart growing crazy inside her. She has to turn to the side just so Jeongyeon won't see the flustered look on her face.

MN : "Jeong?"

JY : "Hai?"

MN : "Uhmmm, I know you said you want to stay with us. I hope you do know it's not gonna be how you imagine it'll be, don't get me wrong I'm glad. I just don't want you to expect."

JY : "What do you think I thought it'll be?"

MN : "You know, candlelit dinner, movie dates, fancy dates, and whatever young couple those. It'll be hard since I have Mio."

She said turning to face her only to be greeted by a warm smile from the taller girl.

JY : "We, we have Mio. It doesn't really matter if it's the kind where we just stay inside and have a late-night snack, or if it's just a date at the local grocery store. In fact, I'll choose those kinds of things over anything as long as I have the two of you."

"You don't have to worry about anything Mina, this is nothing like settling for less. This, you and Mio are the best thing there's in this whole world."

With those words, Mina was reminded of how great it is to fall in love. Jeongyeon has made all the love she has ever known irrelevant.

-

All of a sudden Mina feels something pulling her closer to Jeongyeon, it was a couple of seconds of intense staring with each other, as if their eyes were talking. She knows, tonight there's no going back, that tomorrow the thing she has always dreamed of will become her reality. Jeongyeon puts her hands around her, she's inching closer and closer to Mina. She wants this so bad, she wants to kiss those sweet and soft lips once again.

She wants this so bad, she wants to kiss those sweet and soft lips once again

"Mom.." The little girl mumbles.

Jeongyeon and Mina chuckle, for a minute there, they almost forgot about this little bun in the middle of them.

JY : "Haha I guess we'll just have to save it for next time."

MN : "Don't say it like that, it's embarrassing."

JY : "Hahaha arraso, go to sleep. Good night :)"

Mina fell asleep inside Jeongyeon's warm embrace, the thought of this happening never even occurred to her. She always thought that Jeongyeon will always be the one that got away, but now Yoo Jeongyeon is her every day.

-

Mina woke up with an empty space next to her. Unlike the days she wakes up in a state of panic, today she's rather calm. She knows that wherever Mio might be she's probably with Jeongyeon. And Mina couldn't think of the safest place for her daughter to be other than with Jeongyeon.

She got up and found a scribbled note that says "At Jeongchan -Mio."

She stood up, grab her robe and make her way next door, the door was slightly open as if the two girls have been waiting for her. Her heart starts to beat faster it's the first time she'll ever be inside Jeongyeon's place. In all honesty, the place was really organized, there's not a lot of things. Her nose was occupied with these sweet aroma lingering inside the house, her ear was serenade by the continuous flowing of melody from the piano.

She followed the music and found Jeongyeon still in her pajama and Mio who has her feet hanging off the ground sitting in front of the piano, both have something in their mouths.

She followed the music and found Jeongyeon still in her pajama and Mio who has her feet hanging off the ground sitting in front of the piano, both have something in their mouths        

MN : "You two could've wakened me up."

MI : "Ohayo Ka-san!"

JY : "Ohayo, Mio wanted some pancakes and we didn't want to disturb your sleep. I made coffee for you."

Mina sits on the couch, she sips her coffee as she continues to watch the two play the piano. Jeongyeon's way with music still sounds the same it did ages ago, she has always played with her heart and Mina always felt Jeongyeon's telling her a story. While on the other hand Mio just tap whatever she can and Jeongyeon just happily let her be.

MN : "Isn't that all written by Danbi?"

JY : "I guess so? I don't really know. Besides aren't you supposed to remember the one who sang it not the one who composed it?"

MN : "What a shame, to think you're a music teacher... Dork, the singers tell the story but the composer was the one who lived the story."

JY : "Ehhhhh? It's the same."

MN : "Not even in the littlest."

JY : "Hahaha when did you start picking interest in music anyway?"

MN : "When my first love started playing piano for me." She grins at her.

Jeongyeon's face turned red, she didn't expect something like this from Mina. She noticed how the little girl was grinning at her too.

JY : "Yah, I thought we're partners?"

Mio chuckles and Jeongyeon just tickles her.

JY : "Since your mom seems to know all of the songs I played, why don't we ask her to sing?"

She said looking at Mina but the Japanese just shook her head in disagreement.

MI : "Jebal?"

JY : "Juseyo?"

Mina finds it unfair that the two have looked at her with those big, round eyes leaving her no choice but to say yes.

JY : "Yey, here Mio. We'll let your mom sit with us."

She said offering her lap to Mio, the older Myoui just sat next to them. Jeongyeon starts to play the piano while Mina sings to them.

"In the song that's playing on the radio, on the streets we always walked on together. I hear you, I see you, I wait for you. Don't you know how I am? Do you think of me? I, I, I like you, why don't you feel the same way? Without me, without me, don't be well. Be happy, be well, I don't like those words."

"I don't think I can ever see you again, this is like the last goodbye. Don't be happy."

Jeongyeon feels a different kind of happiness in her heart and it's all thanks to Mina's soothing voice, her mornings are definitely better now.

   

---

(A/N) Where do you think the story is going? Should we spice it up with a drama or just let these two get married? Hahaha well............. See you next time. Have a great dayy! Stay safe and healthy! :D