TRACK 4

TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

NO ONE'S POV

The feeling was fuzzy, Mina sitting inside her classroom was never part of Jeongyeon's plan.

***So many times have passed. I really want to know how you're doing, to the people who worry about me, I lie that I removed everything about you, it's a day I hate myself too much..***

JN : "Ms. Yoo?"

JN : "Ms. Yoo Jeongyeon."

Jeongyeon shakes her head, she didn't realize she's been dozing off for quite some time now.

JY : "Mianhe, what were you saying?"

JN : "I was gonna leave you with the kids and the parents. I have things I still need to finish if that would be fine with you?"

JY : "Of course, thanks for your time."

JN : "No problem, then if everyone can excuse me. I'll be leaving you with Ms. Yoo."

The room said goodbye to their principal, after she left the room was filled with silence. Good thing she has Sana.

SN :

SN : "Jeong, the school festival?"

JY : "Oh maja, I would like to hear everyone's opinion."

The parents started to share what they think would be fitting for the kids. One person, couldn't think straight. Nothing was going inside Mina's head, Jeongyeon is no the only person who's unprepared for this unexpected meeting.

MI : "Ka-san, that lady. I bump into her earlier, I thought she's weird. She called me Mina." She whispers to the older Myoui.

Mina couldn't help but chuckle at what her daughter has said.

MN : "Hahaha she is weird but you do look like mom :)" She whispers back.

The meeting went on and Jihyo unintentionally took over the meeting leaving Jeongyeon at the side, well, she didn't really mind. She knows Jihyo has an incredible sense of responsibility. Besides she's the Parent's president.

JY : "That said, I'll be counting on all of you. I'll be doing my best to provide an exceptional education to your little ones. If you need anything, any questions, or any concerns please feel free to approach me. I hope everyone has a great day."

Jeongyeon stood by the door bidding goodbye to the parents. Of course, the girls would wait until it just all of them.

"Ms. Yoo are you married?"

JY : "Haha, I'm not Mrs. Lee."

"I would marry you if I'm still single haha."

JY : "I'm flattered but I don't think I'll be any better of your husband."

"Hahaha gwenchana, maybe in our next life. See you!"

The taller girl could only laugh at what the lady has said.

TY : "I guess, you still have that heartbreaker attitude from ages ago, always rejecting someone's confession."

JY :        

JY : "Hahaha pabo."

SN : "Come kids give your aunt Jeongyeon a hug."

The little kids came up and hugged her, well, Jeongyeon is not a stranger to them. She's been around since they're small the kids already know who she is, except for one. Mio slowly made her way, Jeonyeon crouch to her level.

JY : "Annyeong Mio, it's been a long time since I have seen you."

The girl quickly hid behind her mom."

MN : "Mio, she's your aunt Jeongyeon. Don't be shy."

The little Myoui stepped forward again.

JY : "Don't worry I don't bite, haha you're exactly like your mom." She said messing her hair.

MM : "When did you move back?"

JY : "A week ago, I thought of surprising you guys...." She said and looked at Mina.

JH : "I guess you two are the ones that got surprised huh?" She said looking at Jeongyeon and Mina.

NY : "Maja, when was the last time you saw each other?"

JY : "About 6 years ago, when Mio was just 5 months old." She said and smiled at Mio.

[FLASHBACK]

After years, Jeongyeon had finally set foot in Korea. It's been a while since her family moved to California but the air still feels the same. Jeongyeon came back, for one thing, that's to see her best friend again. But the girl was hard to catch, when they arrived the Myoui's have already left the house they used to live in. Nobody told her where she is, or what she's doing lately but one day, she was out in a mall when,

JY : "Myoui Mina?"

Jeongyeon knows Mina when she sees her. She knows those slender back and long black hair.

JY : "Mina?"

The girl she was calling turned around, looked at her.

MN : "Jeong??"

The only thing was there's one different thing from ages ago. Something hard to miss.

JY : "Is that?"

MN : "Hai, her name is Mio."

Jeongyeon didn't have the chance to ask how she is, how things were. All she could think of is this small bean that Mina was holding.

JY : "How old she is?" She said staring at the baby.

MN : "5 months."

Out of nowhere, the baby starts crying, Jeongyeon walked closer to the mother and daughter.

JY : "Can I?"

Mina just nodded back and hand her the baby, the little Myoui calm right away. Jeongyeon Cradled her as if she's the most precious thing in the world. 

As if she was her own.

JY : "So who's the lucky guy?"

***I wished you're loved by a good person and smile again, like our bright days.***

MN : "Someone from college."

JY : "T-that's great, I'm glad you found someone who can make you happy."

Jeongyeon held the little Myoui for almost an hour, she stayed there not saying a word to Mina. Not an explanation, nor a reason for her coming back. All she did was adore her child.

After a month Mina would find out Jeongyeon left and went back to California, didn't even leave anything so she can keep in touch with her but Mina gets it, they grew old, and sadly the girl who loves to hold her had grown apart from her.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

NY : "Ohhh that's a long time ago, how about dinner? We have a lot of catching up to do."

JY : "Mianhe, I don't think I can go today. I still have work to finish."

JH : "Arraso but since you're back you can't say no to our Wednesday date."

JY : "What?"

DH : "Well, it's a day where we gather at Nayeon unnie's restaurant."

JY : "You mean Iu unnie? Haha."

NY : "What my wife has, are also mine."

JY : "I guess unnie lost big time because of you haha."

IU : "Well.... Hahaha."

NY : "Hey, stop laughing it's making it look like you did."

IU : "Haha, of course, I was just kidding babe."

TY : "We have to go, Chaeyoung would be home soon. Please call her before she cries for missing out."

JY : "Hahaha I will. Take care Tzutzu."

TY : "Unnie I already have a kid."

JY : "So? Tzutzu will be Tzutzu even if you grow white hairs."

TA : "Mama Tzutzu! Haha."

JY : "That's right buddy." She said giving a high five to the smaller boy.

SN : "We're gonna leave too."

NY, MM : "Us too."

JY : "Arraso, see you next time."

JH : "Hai, it's nice to have you back here."

JY : "Maja, it's nice seeing all of you." She said looking at Mina.

Jeongyeon never thought a day will come where she gets to re-lived her childhood. A day where the memory floods her, the memory of her younger years, her best friend, and her first love.

A day where the memory floods her, the memory of her younger years, her best friend, and her first love        

---

(A/N) That's it for now :) Well, it's gonna be fluffier soon. We just have to give them a little back story. I'll see you next time! Keep safe and healthy! Have a great new year!!!! :)