TRACK 39

TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

***I want to hear your voice, you just came to my mind. Actually I'm doing well, I hate me a lot too. Your voice I wanted to hear it now, so I'm sorry, I'm sorry for being mean, I'm sorry for giving you a hard time but I miss you.***

NO ONE'S POV

Everything just happened in a blink of an eye, Jeongyeon has to let go of her temporary job and Mina took some time off her work. She also gathered enough courage to tell the others about the condition she has. And as she expected it was just river of tears, everyone cried as if she was gonna die the next day, contrary to the sobbing Mina was just quiet the whole time. Jeongyeon understand, Mina is trying hard not to show how scared she is.

Mina feels like the sky is gonna fall on her.

Maybe the reason why it feels like this way is the fact all this time she never minds the pain. Except for the time that she found out Jeongyeon has left. When she heard that Jeongyeon has a shunt in her heart, the pain comes raging in, all in one as if it's not gonna let her live another minute. As if she's standing on the edge of a cliff.

It's also been a couple of trips to the hospital to finish up the preparation for her operation. They told Mio what was happening but in a way, the girl wouldn't worry. Jeongyeon even said it's just like she's gonna get a tooth out.

Today there back at the hospital to have a final check for her upcoming surgery. Jeongyeon sits in the waiting room with Mio, it's been a long day. Mina was with her Mom talking to the older Myoui, the Japanese didn't have to but she insists to call her dad to do the operation and of course the older Yoo would agree, after all, the older Myoui is the best in the country.

JY : "Are you tired Michan?"

MI : "Hmm not really, I was watching TV in grandpa's office."

JY : "That's great what did you watch?"

MI : "Sponge-bob."

The place became quiet after that, it's never been like this when it comes to Mio. The silence was deafening, Jeongyeon thought Mio was just tired but a few minutes later she hears silent sobbing. Quickly she kneels in front of the younger girl.

Quickly she kneels in front of the younger girl

JY : "Are you okay Mio?! What happened?!"

MI : "J-Jeong-chan are you leaving us?" The girl cried.

Jeongyeon's heartache, it's the first time she sees Mio like this. The girl was just crying too much and Jeongyeon feels the same pain she felt when she saw Mina breaking down. To be honest she rather has a heart attack than see these two like this.

MI : "I know you told me it was nothing but I heard Ka-san and aunt Nayeon crying, Ka-san said she's afraid you'll never come back to us. That maybe she forced this idea so much on you."

She knows how hard it has been for Mina since she found out but it just break her more to know how the girl always pretends to be okay but breaks down whenever she's not around.

JY : "Mio....." Jeongyeon picked the younger girl. "Stop crying, Ka-san is just worried but I'm not going anywhere. I need you to brave for me and Ka-san, I need you to be the one to look after Ka-san while I'm gone.... Michan do you trust me?"

The little girl shakes her head.

JY : "Then, can you trust me on this one too? Jeong-chan will definitely be back. I'm not leaving you or your mom."

MI : "You promise?"

JY : "Yaksok! But you have to promise me you'll be strong for me and Ka-san."

MI : "Yaksok." The girl whisper.

JY : "And promise me you'll watch out Ka-san for me, there's a lot of people here who's been looking at her and since I can't protect that beautiful goddess I'll leave it in your hand."

Mio giggles.

MI : "Dork..." She said softly.

JY : "Aigoo my baby girl is becoming more like her mom haha. After tomorrow let's go on a beach, me, you, and Ka-san."

MI : "Hai!" Jeongyeon cradle the younger Myoui.

if Myoui Mina is her universe then Myoui Mio is definitely her World.

if Myoui Mina is her universe then Myoui Mio is definitely her World

-

The older Myoui walked the family to their room, they're staying the night here.

JY : "Omo, isn't this too big for us?"

OM (Older Myoui) : "It's the least I can do for you."

JY : "Ehhhh? But uncle your already doing my surgery, that's more than enough."

MN : "Stop complaining and lay down."

JY : "At least let us pay for it."

MN : "Yah, didn't I say lay down?"

JY : "Arraso."

OM : "Sorry if my daughter is overpowering yours."

OY : "Haha gwenchana, it's not like Jeongyeon hates it. That girl does whatever Mina wants and it's fine. I trust your daughter more when it comes to making a decision."

OM : "Haha she's like her mother. Well, I should get going." He looked at Jeongyeon who was being pushed by her daughter to bed. "Mina don't be to harsh on her."

JY : "See even your dad thinks you're harsh on me."

MN : "Pabo."

OM : "I'll see you all tomorrow. Mio, you sure you don't want to stay with me in the hotel?"

MI : "Gwenchana Ojisan, I want to stay with Jeong-chan."

OM : "Arraso, then I'm going. Jeong get a lot of sleep okay?"

JY : "Hai!"

OM : "You too Mina."

MN : "Arraso, be careful outside."

After watching a series of Sponge-bob episodes which Jeongyeon insisted to watch. The three of them had fallen asleep. Mio was laying with Jeongyeon's mom on the sofa bed, while Jeongyeon sleeps in her bed. Mina turns off the TV and sat back next to Jeongyeon.

Mina holds Jeongyeon's hand, ever since they were young, the taller girl was always been the one who holds on to her. At first, it was irritating because Jeongyeon holds on to her even on hot days, it doesn't matter if their hands got sweaty the girl would simply not let her go. But after she left, Mina realized how Jeongyeon's hand is the only hand that fits perfectly in her small and timid hand.

After all these years, Jeongyeon is still the one who holds on to her hand and it was enough, enough to let Mina knows how she loves her

After all these years, Jeongyeon is still the one who holds on to her hand and it was enough, enough to let Mina knows how she loves her. Today Mina would be the one holding her, to let her know that she has to come back. That her place is here, right next to her and Mio.

This time Mina is not letting Jeongyeon go.

She didn't notice but the tears started to fall, not that it's new. When it's deep in the night and she's sure she's the only one awake Mina cries out of pain and fear. Looking at Jeongyeon sleeping like a child somehow gives ease to Mina's heart.

JY : "I'm not dead yet Mina." Jeongyeon looked at her and smile.

MN : "Pabo! What are you saying?!"

JY : "Shhh you'll wake those two up. You look like your grieving."

MN : "It's just.... What if I made the wrong choice??? What if I should've just said yes to what you want."

JY : "Well, if you did then it'll be a lot different now. Everything we'll be alright after tomorrow."

MN : "You'll come back to us right?"

JY : "Of course, no doubt in that. I'll always find my way to you and Mio in this life or in the next one."

MN : "Give me your hand."

JY : "Wae?"

MN : "Because I don't want to hear you say next time or next life, so I'll give you a reason to come back to us quickly."

JY : "Arraso"

Mina starts tracing on Jeongyeon palm.

MN : "What does it say?"

JY : "You're crazy-in-love with me?"

MN : "Pabo. I only traced 3 letters."

JY : "Haha I know it's M-Y-O."

MN : "Yes, M-Y-O."

JY : "Myo????" She looked at her puzzled.

MN : "It's Mio's name written in the English alphabet."

JY : "Ehhhh what about it?"

MN : "Mio may not come from you but that kid is meant to be yours. Her name stands for Myoui and Yoo. My-Yoo. She's yours and mine."

Jeongyeon starts to laugh.

Jeongyeon starts to laugh

MN : "Yah!"

JY : "Mianhe, I just thought your dorkier than I am haha."

MN : "Aish! Then I'll just change it to M-I-O! Hmph!"

JY : "Aigoo what a sulky baby, come up here." She said tapping the space next to her.

Mina carefully gets in bed with her.

JY : "I didn't say I don't like it, in fact, I love it. Thank you for giving me Mio." She hugged her and pressed her head against the Japanese's back. "After tomorrow, can I take you and Mio as my own?"

Obviously, the taller girl is despicable, she say complicated things like this but luckily for her Mina can understand her perfectly.

MN : "Ask me properly after tomorrow." She turned and face the taller girl. "That's another reason for you to come back right away."

JY : "Pabo.... You and Mio are enough reason for me to rush my way back. Don't worry too much about tomorrow, I'll be out of there in no time."

MN : "You better be."

JY : "Ehhhh? Aren't you crying a while ago?"

MN : "So?"

JY : "Hahaha arraso, let's get some sleep."

MN : "Arraso... Jeong... I love you..."

JY : "What?????" She teasingly said.

MN : "I said I love you Yoo Jeongyeon."

JY : "I love you more Mina." She said and smiled at her.

---