TRACK 18

TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

***In the end, my love is you. A love I wanted so desperately. I want to stand next to you like this and love you.***

   

NO ONE'S POV

Mina and Nayeon joined the group for another picture. The parents and students started leaving bidding on a joyous day they all had.

JY : "Ladies I believe it's time to go. The kids need to rest."

NY : "Hai, what about you?"

JY : "I still have to help with tidying things."

JH : "Of course you do, it's cleaning. We'll be taking our leave, I guess we'll see you next week?"

JY : "Hai, see you :)"

Jeongyeon was left with the other teachers to clean up the school. They took the tables back and check every corner of the building, it was almost dark when they finished. She was making her way out when she noticed a familiar car, she peeked through the window and saw Mina in her phone.

*KNOCK*KNOCK*

Mina rolls down her window revealing the sleeping Mio to Jeongyeon.

JY : "Why are the two of you still here?"

MN : "Where's your bike?"

JY : "Well, I thought of waking to school for the da. Wait you haven't answered my question."

MN : "Great, do you want to ride with us?"

JY : "Aish, throwing questions to my question. You don't have to."

MN : "We waited for you and you'll just reject us?"

JY : "You didn't have to, you two should've gone straight home. Look at that kid sleeping in the back."

MN : "If it's just me we could've been home by now. But Mio wanted to give you a ride as thanks to what you did for her and she wants you to have dinner with us. Besides it's your fault she fell asleep, you took so long to get out of there."

JY : "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh? Mianhe, if you told me, I would've asked to leave early."

MN : "Gaja?"

JY : "Arraso, I can't decline if it's Mio."

Jeongyeon step into the car, she looked at the smaller girl and grin.

JY : "What a cutie." She said.

MN : "Uhm Jeong, thanks for today. Nayeon unnie told me about everything, if it wasn't for you she'll just stay in the side."

JY : "No worries. I just figured she should experience the things we didn't. I'm sorry for forcing you to seat in the side before."

MN : "Pabo, it's not like you forced me. I opted to, besides I had fun sitting with you while making fun of the rest of them."

JY : "I know but still, there's a lot of things we missed out and now, we can't go back. Mianhe."

She said looking at Mina, and the Japanese can see the sincere in her eyes        

She said looking at Mina, and the Japanese can see the sincere in her eyes. As if she was saying sorry for everything that happened.

MN : "Haha, you said it yourself there's no going back now but were both happy. So why are we even getting dramatic?"

JY : "Hahaha maja, we should go. It's getting late."

MN : "Before we go is it okay if I drop by somewhere? I don't think I can make dinner anymore."

JY : "Of course."

Jeongyeon haven't said a word since they left the school, it was getting uncomfortable. The only thing she could hear was the radio playing, she thought of lighten up the mood.

MN : "I still can't believe you two left me out. Next time I'll make sure to come as soon as I can, so I can show you how good I am with games."

But the taller girl didn't answer even though on a normal day this will be the time she'll tease the Japanese. Mina pulled in front of a restaurant, looked at Jeongyeon who has her faced looking out the window.

MN : "Jeong?"

The girl didn't answer but when Mina turned the lights on she understand, Jeongyeon had fallen asleep.

MN : "It's not even 10 minutes since we started driving and you two have already slept on me." She giggles "Guess I can let today go? Since both of you did a great job."

After picking up their dinner Mina continued to drive back to their place, the two was still passed out in her car. When they reached home, Mina didn't even thought how hard it will be since Mio would probably walk on her own. She opened the door and was surprised that Jeongyeon have woken up and step out of the car.

MN : "Good morning dork."

Jeongyeon in her half asleep mode nodded back at her and smile        

Jeongyeon in her half asleep mode nodded back at her and smile. Mina could only chuckle at how cute Jeongyeon was. She went to get her daughter but even before she could tap the girl,

JY : "Can I?"

MN : "I already told you even if..."

Jeongyeon open the door and carry Mio who was still pass asleep.

JY : "What were you saying Mina?" She said teasingly and walk towards the house.

JY : "Oh by the way it's 1-1 now." She said with her eyes still half closed.

Mina was taken back, this is the very first time since they live by just the two of them that Mio didn't woke up and walk on her own. The very first time she let herself to be carried inside there house.

JY : "Where should I put her down?"

Jeongyeon followed Mina to there room, she saw a picture of the little girl since she was small up until now. A few book, CDs and as expected of Myoui Mina the house was very organized.

JY : "You two sleep together?"

MN : "What's wrong with that?"

JY : "Nothing, it's just back when you were 7 your already sleeping on your own."

MN : "Well, it gets lonely at night. Let's go."

JY : "Ani, you stay with her. I'll go home."

MN : "I already bought dinner, I wouldn't finish it on my own."

JY : "But...."

MN : "Arraso, I get it I'm not Mio who you can't say no to."

JY : "Aigoo are you getting jealous of your kid? Arraso then I'll take you up on that offer."

MN : "Good, we'll leave the door open so we can see her." She started to make her way to the kitchen while Jeongyeon put the blanket on the little girl. "What if I got jealous? Is it wrong?"

Jeongyeon looked at her puzzled with what she heard, she wasn't even sure if she really heard it or was it just because she was already tired she's hearing things?

-

When your in a good company and good food, time will just go by. No matter how they purposely eat slowly time doesn't get any slower, it's just they both knew that it'll never enough to catch up. It would never be enough.

The two shared stories from the time they weren't together, stories more focused on how Mio grew up and before they knew it the night has fallen deeper it's time to say good bye again. Although Jeongyeon didn't want to go she knew Mina have to get her rest, she have to let her go tonight but it's not as bad as it sounds. She knew tomorrow when she wakes up, Mina would be next door like how she used to.

Mina walked her to the door and said good bye, Jeongyeon sees how beautiful the sky looks like. Since they were little Jeongyeon have always thought that Mina is like the moon, the darker the night the brighter she becomes. But like the moon Jeongyeon always thought that Mina is beyond reach.

JY : "Mina, did you ever got angry at me?"

She stopped and turned around to face the Japanese. It was a crazy idea, asking the girl she left behind if she ever got mad at her. Of course she did but she knows it worth asking. Maybe it's the night sky making her believe that it was the perfect night to be honest or it could be that she's just exhausted from what happened today.

Mina looked her dead in the eyes.

MN : "I love you Jeong, and if you truly love someone you'll never find any reason to get angry or even hate them. If it's something, it'll be hurt, I was hurt. When I think about you, All I could remember was you and I sitting in the school yard, your sleeping and as usual I was reading a book. I blinked my eyes and here we are Jeong. Its like the days, weeks, months and years passed by. I blinked my eyes and both of us grow old. I understand, you were young you didn't had a chance and I got over it. I accepted it, that's why I moved on. If you think you owe me an explanation or an apology. You don't, you didn't do anything in the first place. The only thing that matters now, is that you're here with us."

Tonight it's not Jeongyeon who's have a crazy thought

Tonight it's not Jeongyeon who's have a crazy thought. Mina also thought it was about time to talk about it, the time where they tell each other the truth they kept from each other. Jeongyeon's eyes grew bigger, Mina just said she loves her as if she was just ordering a burger in a fast food.

JY : "D-did you just say you love me?" She stutter.

MN : "What? It's not like where in high school Jeong. Were grown ups now and the girls were right there's nothing wrong if I admit it."

JY : "Love Mina? Love? Not loved???"

MN : "I can't believe you're making me repeat it. I said I love you Jeong, now go home and rest."

JY : "I, too."

MN : "Huh?"

JY : "I love you too. I've always love you Mina."

MN : "That's great at least we both know now. Go and sleep okay? I'll see you."

Jeongyeon runs to her house and close the door she was jumping up and down. And it feels her heart was about to explode that she have to hold and calm it down. But she knows this is not puppy love where were the two people confess and they'll be together right away. This is a grown up love. Which means knowing is not the only important thing, she have to put effort to it.

In other term she still have to win Mina's heart.

And Mina walks inside her house, she could only hold the calmness in her face until she got inside. She knows because everyone have said it, that the taller girl did love her but hearing it from Jeongyeon herself was something else. It couldn't even compare to that time her ex-husband said those words to her. It felt like she was floating.

---

(A/N) We don't need  drama nor tears right? HAHAHA 😉 That's it for now :) Stay safe and healthy everyone!!!! :)