TRACK 31

TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

***I'm just saying this out of guilt, for making things hard for you, for making you live in tears. But for me, I can't live outside of you.***

NO ONE'S POV

And part of what Mio wanted to do was have a bonfire on the beach, the moment it gets darker Jeongyeon started making fire. The girls have bought some barbecue and marshmallows and as expected the ones who can drink has already drunk.

Mio fell asleep in Jeongyeon's lap, hugging her. Even in her sleep, she's still clinging to the taller girl.

Even in her sleep, she's still clinging to the taller girl

JH : "Ohhh so you're letting Mina drink?"

JY : "Well, I don't drink and she said she wants to try and join you, girls, even for one time."

TY : "How many has she drink?"

JY : "2 cans."

TY : "I guess that's her limit."

JY : "Huh?"

DH : "She's all red and her eyes are barely open. Let her rest."

Jeongyeon looks to her side and found Mina beet red.

JH : "We can help you guys."

JY : "Aniyo, I'll be fine. You girls need to watch for your kids and your wives. I'll take Mio upstairs and if you can just look after Mina till I come back."

JH : "Arraso."

Jeongyeon quickly took Mio up to their room who passed out from playing all day, she tucked the younger girl in bed and left a note and Mina's phone next to her. She locked the door and run to get Mina, but the girl was not in her seat anymore. She looked at Tzuyu and Jihyo who pointed in one direction.

JH : "You know how hard it is to handle unnie when she's sober, what more now that she's drunk haha."

JY : "What are does two doing?"

TY : "Well, Nayeon unnie said she found a mermaid. Mina unnie is pretty much drunk she'll probably believe unnie if she told her she saw a UFO. So she stood up and run towards her."

JY : "And Chaeng, Sana, and Momo?" Pointing at the three girls who were laying on the sand.

JY :

DH : "The three wanted to know who can spin the most. As you can see nobody won."

JH : "Go help Jieun unine, we'll clean this up and head upstairs too."

Jeongyeon runs towards the shore where Jieun was pulling Nayeon's shirt while holding Mina's hand. She grabbed Mina and carried her away from the ocean while Jieun pulled Nayeon.

JY : "Mianhae unnie."

IU : "You don't have to, Mina is light. It's this girl's fault for saying she saw a mermaid, drunkard."

NY : "Ehhh? I'm not drunk, I swear babe I saw them. I even heard them singing, you heard it too, right?"

MN : "Hai!!! I heard it too! If they try to be an idol, they'll be popular."

The taller girl tries her best to stop herself from laughing at what nonsense Mina had said.

JY : "Haha arraso, let's go back before Mio wakes up."

MN : "Ohhh Mio, Mio is my precious daughter." She looked down at the sand.

JY : "Yes she is, so let's go before she finds out we're not there."

Mina slowly lifts her head, she's barely holding her eyes opens. She reeks of alcohol and was red all over.

MN : "Jeong?" She cupped her cheeks.

JY : "Hai?"

MN : "Unnie look its Jeongyeon." She looked at Nayeon while still holding to Jeongyeon.

NY : "It is."

MN : "It's Jeongyeon, the girl who stole my first kiss. The girl who left me, Jeongyeon my best friend, my first love."

JY :

JY : "I am, I am."

Out of nowhere, Mina starts crying, Nayeon and Jieun just stare at her.

IU : "Ohhh look Nayeon, the mermaids. You two go ahead of us. We'll just ask the mermaid what's their name."

NY : "See, I told you!"

IU : "Hai, hai. Let's go." She said pushing Nayeon away.

MN : "I thought you'll never come back."

JY : "Why are you crying?"

MN : "Because you left me."

Jeongyeon knows it, she knows how hard it was for Mina but it feels more painful hearing her say it in open.

JY : "Mianhe Mina, I didn't mean to, it's just the circumstances forced me. Please stop crying, I'm not leaving anymore."

MN : "Next time just take me and Mio at the same time." The girl wiped her tears.

JY : "Ehhhhh?"

MN : "When I opened my eyes you weren't there anymore. Jihyo said you took Mio to the room for a second but you took longer to come back."

The taller girl felt relieved to know Mina was crying about something else and not what she thought.

JY : "Arraso, let's go?"

MN : "Hai..."

The way back to their room was slow and unstable. Mina was having a hard time walking, Jeongyeon is patient, it doesn't matter how long the Japanese will take, she'll wait. That's if it just the two of them but we all know there's someone she left in the room. So the taller girl just decided to carry Mina on her back and on the way the girl fell asleep.

*DOOR OPENS*

Good thing when they got back Mio was still past asleep in the bed.

MN : "Jeong..." The girl mutters.

JY : "Wae?"

MN : "You said you'll stay right?"

JY : "I will, I'm not going anywhere." She said putting Mina down on the bed.

MN : "Then why don't we do it?"

JY : "Huh?"

MN : "Let's make this official, Mio loves you and I do too. If you're not going anywhere then it's just right we make this official."

JY : "You want us to tell our parents???"

MN : "Pabo, I'm telling you we should get married. Marry me, dork."

And it's like something choked Jeongyeon for a second, she thought about it. She wants to be the one to ask Mina for her hand, not like and not right now. She thought there still things they have to do.

JY : "Hey, don't you think we should talk about this kind of stuff when your not drunk?" She kneels to be within Mina's eye level.

MN : "Is that a no?"

JY :

JY : "Of course not, I just want us to talk about this properly but if you're worried I'll leave, I won't."

MN : "Are you sure? The only thing we did is a kiss."

JY : "Even if you don't kiss me I'll stay. It's not about those things Mina."

MN : "Arraso, I understand."

Mina just went and lay on the bed with her daughter, didn't try to argue about it again. A few minutes passed and she was deep in sleep. Jeongyeon on the other hand couldn't go to sleep, she's thinking why she hesitated when there's clearly nothing stopping them from doing it.

"Jeong-chan?" She heard a faint voice.

"Jeong-chan?"

Jeongyeon turns around to find Mio sitting in bed, on the verge of crying.

JY : "Hey, hey, Michan I'm here." She picked and carried the younger girl.

JY : "Shhh, shh don't cry Jeong-chan is here."

Mio hugged her tighter, Jeongyeon swayed back and forth to calm the smaller girl. And when she calmed down, Jeongyeon lay with her in bed next to Mina.

JY : "Did you have a bad dream?"

MI : "Ani... You weren't in bed when I woke up."

JY : "Mianhe, I was packing our things. You can go back to sleep."

MI : "I'm not sleepy anymore.... Can you tell me a story?"

JY : "Hmm what story do you want to hear?"

MI : "About you and Ka-san."

JY : "Ehh?"

MI : "I want to know more about when you two were younger. Because all the aunts keep saying you two were always together."

JY : "We are. Let's see, we met when were about your age. Just like you, your mom was very timid at first. She's too shy that not even your aunt Momo and aunt Sana got close to her, it took another year for them to treat mina as their younger sister. She's smart and beautiful everyone in school looks up to her even the seniors like her. But your mom would always reject them."

Jeongyeon chuckles for a little.

JY : "I know your mom always says that I'm a dork but I bet you never know how big of a dork she is."

MN : "Ehhh?"

JY : "Hahaha I figured, well." The older girl starts tracing Mio's nose. "Ka-san loves to play game, just like what you saw in the arcade. She loves playing in her portable player, she'll spend the whole day playing it in my room without saying a word. I guess part of the reason why your mom only has us as a friend is that she spends most of her time playing inside. That's why whenever we walk around, I have to slow down. Haha, Mina walks like a penguin, she takes all her time and it's really slow, if I walk any faster I would've left her."

Mio starts laughing.

JY : "Ehhh what's funny, Michan?"

MI : "I ask you a story about you and Ka-san but all you did was tell me how mom was."

JY : "Hahaha mianhe."

MI : "You love mom?"

JY : "Of course, I do. I love her and I love you. She's like the best thing that ever happened to me." She said looking at Mina. "And that includes you. Gaja, we have to sleep."

[OCTOBER 20; MIO'S BIRTHDAY]

The drive back home was much peaceful than the drive going to daecheon. No one was asking for a toilet stop, no one arguing with something and no one was talking. Well, most of the girls had a bad case of hangover, even Mina couldn't say a word.

When they got home Jeongyeon grabbed something in her place.

JY : "Mio, this is from me. I hope you like it."

The girl excitedly opens the gift.

MN : "A camera?"

JY :

JY : "Well, I want Mio to take a picture of things, people, everything she wants to treasure."

MI : "Are you leaving us????" Mio looked at her with sadness in her eyes.

Jeongyeon looked at Mina, who also can't hide the worries she has. The taller girl could only smile at them.

JY : "You really are a copy of your mom, always worrying about things.. Mio, no one leaving. No one's going away and if I have to go somewhere I'll take you and your mom with me. I want you to take a picture So as the three of us grow older when me and your ka-san become an ajumma we can all look back at those memories.

Just like how pictures of you when you were little. Even though I wasn't around, when I saw them it feels like I was with you two."

---

(A/N) Sorry, I was busy with something I didn't got the chance to update sooner :) Hope everyone is doing great! BTW the drama is coming! She is coming! HAHAHA any thoughts? Well, I'll see you guys in a few days. Stay safe and healthy everyone!!!!! :)