TRACK 32

TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

***I want to go to you, into your arms. I want to stay in a world that is you.  I owe you, I miss you, I need you, I love you. Forever in your arms.***

NO ONE'S POV

Just like what Jeongyeon had said before, her birthday was nothing but another day. They just had dinner with the girls and that's it. Maybe the biggest thing that happened was the two of them deciding to live together, Mina thought Jeongyeon was wasting money on rent since she's always sleeping with them.

It's just Myoui Mina's way of telling Yoo Jeongyeon to stay with them forever.

Before they knew it it's almost the end of the year, it's always been like this. Once Jeongyeon's birthday comes the year just fast forward, Mina knows it. It's been like that since they were young. Even in the years, they weren't together it's been like that.

-

Mina in her dreamland was pulled back out in reality by a sweet melody engulfing her ears. She opened her eyes just to find out that she's alone in bed, again. It's been days, weeks, and months like this.

Her mornings are always restful.

It's either Mio woke up with an empty stomach or Jeongyeon getting up to do her daily run, those two have always done everything together from the moment they open their eyes. One thing that doesn't change is they always end up sitting in front of the piano, waking Mina with soothing music.

The Japanese got out of bed and she saw what she expected. Mina loves how Jeongyeon loves her daughter. The way she lets her play the piano with her even though Mio doesn't know how to. The way she doesn't mind getting woken up early in the morning because Mio wants pancake. The way she carries the little girl whenever she gets tired when they're out on a jog.

And it's the way Jeongyeon has always loved Mio as her own.

MN : "Your clothes are in the bed, go and wash up."

MI : "Ohayo Ka-san!" She smiled at her.

JY : "Good morning Mina, where are we going? "

MN "You two forgot didn't you?"

Jeongyeon and Mio just look at each other, trying to see if one of them could remember.

MN : *Chuckles* "Didn't you guys wanted to go holiday shopping?"

JY : "Ohhh gaja Mio! To the shower!"

Mina smiled and looked at them.

JY : "Wanna come?" She grins at her.

JY :

MN : "Pabo."

-

The first thing the Yoo's did was get grocery for the upcoming new years' eve. Jeongyeon has volunteered to cook for Mina and Mio. They were standing in line when,

MI : "Mom, Jeong-chan."

The two older girls turned to face her, out of nowhere the girl snapped a picture of them.

JY : "Ehhhhhh you should've told me, I would've struck a pose."

MN : "And what pose do you have in mind anyway?"

JY : "Like this." She said engulfing Mina in a hug. "Go for it Mio."

The smaller chuckles while she does what Jeongyeon has said

The smaller chuckles while she does what Jeongyeon has said.

MN : "Dork people are looking at us."

JY : "So? They're just jealous they can't hug a beautiful girl like you haha."

MN : "You mean they're looking at us because you're a big dork."

MI : "Ka-san..." She said tugging Mina's shirt. "I want an ice cream."

MNb "We'll get one after kiddo."

Mio just nodded back, Mina looks around and notice that a lot of kids has ice cream may be the same reason why her daughter suddenly felt the urge to have one.

JY : "I'll take her. I'll make sure we're back before you get to the cashier."

MN : "You sure?"

JY : "Yeah, besides I want one too." She smiled at the younger girl. "In case we can't go back in time, use this to pay for everything. We'll be back before you miss us."

She handed Mina her card before leaving with Mio, her black card. Mina has seen her use this a couple of times but sometimes she wonders how Jeongyeon has this kind of card. Well, maybe there are still things in the years they were apart that she doesn't know.

Mio and Jeongyeon arrived back just in time, the little girl even bought her mother a choco mint ice cream. When they were done at the grocery store, the girls did the rest of their holiday shopping. And before they headed home, Mina wanted to check on one last store.

JY : "Why is there a lot of people inside?"

MN : "They have a year-end sale."

JY : "Do you want something from them? I'll go and get it."

MN : "Ani, you stay here with Mio. You hate crowded place right? I'll be back in a minute, just sit and wait."

MI, JY : "Hai."

Jeongyeon and Mio did what they were asked to do until somehow both started pacing back and forth. A few more minutes and they stop at the same time, looked at each other, and nodded as if they agree about something. Jeongyeon got on her knees and Mio got in her shoulder.

Jeongyeon got on her knees and Mio got in her shoulder

JY : "Can you see her?"

MI : "Hai hai, she's already in line."

The taller girl lets her down and both breathe in relief and chuckles. Turns out they're both getting worried that Mina has lost her way.

MN : "I haven't been gone that long and you two already miss me?"

MI, JY : "Huh?"

MN : "Don't even think to deny it, I saw you lifting Mio. She's becoming just like you, dork."

JY : "What are you saying? We're just playing."

MN : "Arraso haha, let's go home."

-

Before Jeongyeon joins Mio in playing, she always finds it in her to help Mina with everything. They were stacking the things they bought when Jeongyeon stopped and scratch her head.

JY : "Hey... I have to go somewhere tomorrow."

MN : "Where?"

JY : "Nothing important just a scheduled meeting in school, I'll be back right away."

MN : "Did you tell Mio?"

JY : "I did, I'm going early but no need for you guys to get up. I'll be back in a few hours."

MN : "Arraso, arraso."

JY : "Thank you Mina." She smiled.

---

(A/N) P.S Jeongyeon is not coming back 😂😂😂😂😂