TRACK 40

TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

***If you come back, my childish and stupid habits I'll break them all. This is my first love, so I hurt you.***

NO ONE'S POV

Part of why Mina has always had a hard time sleeping since learning about Jeongyeon's condition is the fear of waking up one day and the girl so nowhere to be found again. Sometimes she becomes selfish and just wishes for the morning to never come.

Sometimes she becomes selfish and just wishes for the morning to never come

-

The next thing she knows the sun is already up and bright. Jeongyeon was sitting next to her and her daughter was eating breakfast with the older Yoo.

JY : "Good morning sunshine. Did you have a good sleep?"

MN : "Why didn't you wake me up???? What time is it?"

JY : "It's about time."

Mina just looked at her.

OY : "Silly girl, don't mind her. It's 8 in the morning."

MN : "You should've woken me up soon as you got up."

JY : "Relax, you needed that rest. Besides Mio and eomma already bought breakfast. There's nothing left to do."

MI : "Maja!"

OY : "Arraso don't team up on your mom. Mina come and eat with us, your dad already said hi and the others are on their way."

-

It was about 30 minutes to her scheduled surgery when the rest of the girls came to see her.

It was about 30 minutes to her scheduled surgery when the rest of the girls came to see her

JY : "Where're the kids??"

NY : "Ohh Ji-eun volunteered to look after them while we're gone. She said she'll pray for your fast recovery."

CY : "Jeongyeonnie if you see the light, no matter how bright it is don't follow it, okay?"

JY : "Hahaha pabo, if I was standing I would've hit you hard you'll see the light."

DH : "That's why you better get out of there soon, so you can hit Chaeyoung's hard head"

JY : "Not like you're any better. And you? What are you crying about? I understand those two but you? Tzu you didn't even cry when you got married to Chaeng." She looked at Sana, Momo, and Tzuyu.

TY : "Can't I be sad about this? You've been like my older sister since I was small, of course, I'll cry."

JY : "Hahaha arraso I'm sorry but it's not like I'm d-."

Mina holds her hand tighter giving her a sign not to say the word.

JY : "Arraso.... Stop crying."

But even though she asked the girl not to cry anymore, Sana and Momo started sobbing as if they're her wives.

JY : "Yah! This is a hospital."

MM : "Jeong......." She whines.

SN : "Jeong please come back to us."

JY : "Hahaha pabos! Stop crying you're making a scene. Be like Nayeon and Jihyo."

TY : "As if those two were the ones who's been crying their heart since we got here."

NY : "Yah!"

JY : "Ohhh what a tsundere."

NY : "You better get out of there alive or else..." Her eyes started to become teary.

JY : "Or what?"

NY : "Or I'm taking Mina and Mio!" The girl finally cried.

JY : "Hahaha I think you're the biggest pabo here. You really think you have a chance with MY Mio and MY Mina????"

JH : "What she means is you need to stay alive or she'll kill you."

JY : "So you're saying she's gonna kill me if I die? Hahaha arraso, I get what you girls are saying, stop crying. I'll be back soon. Mom?"

OY : "You girls go ahead, I don't want to make a scene there.... Jeong eomma is gonna wait for you, okay? Your dad and unnies will be here when you wake up."

JY : "Arraso, I'll be back mom."

Mina holds Jeongyeon's hand while they push into the surgery room. Mio was sitting in her bed.

MN : "Jeong relax, you'll be fine. Dad knows what he's doing."

JY : "Hahaha I trust ahjussi. You relax, your starting to tense up, everything will be fine."

"This is the furthest you can go."

Jeongyeon looks at Mina, the girl hasn't let her go.

JY : It's time to let go Mina."

Mina just looked at her.

JY : "Mina? You have to let me go."

MN : "J-jeong... What if I made a mistake???" She stutter.

JY : "Didn't we talk about this last night? I'm coming back."

MN : "I don't like this, I don't want you to go."

JY :

JY : "If you don't let me go then I won't be back sooner. I'll be fine, we'll be fine Mina."

MI : "Ka-san just trust Jeong-chan."

Mina nodded back and picked her daughter up but before they could take Jeongyeon further away from her Mina grabbed her hand again and squeezed it tighter.

MN : "Before you go, promise me you'll come back. Promise me you'll fight for your life. Because I'm not gonna accept it if you die on us."

The tears just fell after that and Jeongyeon starts laughing like she always does but Mina wasn't having any of it today.

MN: "Stop it, nothing about this is funny. promise me! Promise me you'll come back to us!"

The taller girl lets her go, reached for her cheeks and starts wiping the tears in her face.

JY : "You know I don't do well in promises or even goodbyes and you.... You don't like waiting right? If I make a promise you'll just wait. And that's just not me but you also know I always find my way back to you, right? So stop crying, I'll be back in no time."

Jeongyeon is right, never did she say goodbye or she'll be back to Mina. She just suddenly shows up whenever she's needed. But the Japanese couldn't accept it this time, she wants her to come back to her right away.

This is the only time Mina will be looking forward to her return.

JY : "Hey kid, would you look after Michan for me? Make sure she doesn't cry all the time and you know..."

The little girl smiles and nodded at her.

JY : "Arraso, it's about time for me to go. Stop crying, I'll come back to you Michan." She said and smiled at Mina.

MN : "I'll be waiting here."

The moment Jeongyeon got into the room, Mina and Mio went out to see the others.

OY : "The nurses said we can wait in her room."

MN : "You and Mio go auntie, I'll stay here."

NY : "You sure? You look tired."

MN : "Gwenchana, I slept a lot last night."

JH : "Arraso, don't worry too much. If she says she'll be back then she will. We're gonna go too. We'll be back later to check on you guys but if you need anything just give any of us a call."

The girls left all in once.

MN : "Gomawo, auntie you and Mio can go upstairs. I'll call you if there's news."

OY : "Arraso."

MN : "Mio be a good girl okay?"

MI : "Hai! Ohhhh Halmeoni can you give it to me?"

Mina looks at her daughter and the older Yoo who seems to be searching for something in her bag, after a little while Mio pulled something that seems to be a notebook.

MI : "Here Ka-san, it's from Jeong-chan. She asked us to give it to you after she goes in the room."

OY : "It should answer some of your questions, we're going now. If you need to rest I can stay here, just give me a call. Mina just believe in her okay?"

The Japanese went back to sit in the closest place to where Jeongyeon is. She's been staring at the notebook for a while now. It looks old and worn out, it could be the taller girl's diary although she wants to know what the older Yoo meant but knowing how Jeongyeon thinks, there's a big possibility that the girl could've written a parting letter to her. A letter she's not ready to see nor she'll ever be.

Myoui Mina is not ready to say goodbye to Yoo Jeongyeon.

---

So what do you think is TRACK 41 really is????? HAHAHA 😂😂😂😂