TRACK 19

TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

***The stars in the night sky have shined, you were beautiful by my side. In your clear eyes that look at me, I am smiling.***

   

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon felt it was all a dream, she hardly slept the night. She was afraid that what she heard was all part of her crazy mind giving her false hope. She was afraid that the moment she closed her eyes everything will disappear in thin air. She turns to the window and the sun was almost out, her eyes were all puffy from the lack of sleep but who cares?

*DOOR BELL RINGING*

As if the gods have been generous lately, it's just the beginning of the day and here she is starting it off the right way. She hurriedly runs to the door and was greeted by a little girl that was still in her pajama.

JY : "Mio, what are you doing here? Wait, why are you even up at 7? It's even a weekend."

MI : "Ka-san loves roses."

JY :

JY : "Okay?" She answered confused.

MI : "Red once, she loves any food that you can eat with ketchup. She likes to spend her time knitting or playing games..."

Jeongyeon just can't stop adoring this little Myoui, she can only stare at her while she says what Mina's favorite things to do. It's not like it's all new to her, she's been in love with her best friend since they're small there's no way in hell, she'll forget things she likes but still, she finds it cute that the little girl has made the effort.

JY : "Wait, wait, did you even told your mom you're gonna go out of the house?"

MI : "You said you still love her, right?"

JY : "I did... You really are your mother's daughter, giving me a question instead of an answer."

MI : "Jeong-chan, if you promise me you won't hurt her then I'll help you."

JY : "Mio..."

MI : "You said it yourself, aunt Nayeon was right my mom is single and if you still love her you two can still make it work. Just promise me you won't hurt her."

And Jeongyeon knows this is not Nayeon who she can just shrug off. This is Mio, and if Mio is okay with it then maybe it's really worth giving a try.

JY : "Arraso." She crouched in front of the smaller girl. "I promise to give it my best. I promise not to hurt your mom and of course you, Mio."

Mio looked at her puzzled, she's not sure what the older girl meant by that.

JY : "Kyeopta. What's the rush? You could've told me at school. See? You didn't even have the time to wash your face." She said wiping Mio's eyes.

JY : "Partner?" She said offering her hand.

MI : "Hai..." She shyly answers.

JY : "Now we have to go back before your mom unleashes her wra....."

MN : "Mio?!"

JY : "Opps, guess we're late."

Jeongyeon picked up the little Myoui, she walks out of the gate and proceeded to the house next door.

JY : "Good morning Mina." She smiled at her.

And Mina could only feel relieved that Mio is just with Jeongyeon.

MN : "What are you doing out here?"

MI : "I...."

JY : "Mianhe, it was my fault." She cuts her. "She was watering the plants when I saw her, I thought of showing her my Lego collection."

MN : "Arraso, next time if either of you are going somewhere leave me a message so I won't look for you."

JY : "Me too?"

MN : "Yes, you heard me right. I just don't like it when I look for people and there not there. Go back to sleep, you look like you need it. Mio and I will be taking a little more sleep too."

Jeongyeon just looked at the mother and daughter as they walk into their house. She heard it right and now she's sure she's not dreaming. That's it okay to sleep and everything will be fine that nothing will be different when she wakes up.

-

It was late in the afternoon when she woke up, that's expected since she didn't get to sleep the night before. She knew it's too late to make dinner, so she thought of buying something instead when she saw Mio all dressed up in their garage.

JY : "Michan where are you going?"

MI : "Annyeong, mom and I will be having dinner outside"

JY : "That's great, have fun okay?" She smiled at the girl.

MI : "Jeong-chan, want to go with us?"

JY : "Ani, you and your mom should enjoy your time alone."

MI : "Wait."

Jeongyeon just stood there looking at the little girl as she runs inside the house. It took a while before the girl came back.

MI : "Ka-san said it's okay."

JY : "Ehhhh?"

MI : "She said you have to get ready within 30 minutes or she's leaving you."

JY : "What?! Arraso I'll be right back."

Jeongyeon without any second thought run to the bathroom and took a shower. She knows Mina so well, if the girl said she's not gonna wait she's not.

Mina hates waiting.

She didn't even have enough time to ask Mio where they're going. All she knows is the girl is dressed up and she probably needs to dress up too. She runs through her shirts to find the neatest shirt and pants she has. The moment she got out the two were already inside the car.

*Knock*Knock*

Mina roll down her window and Jeongyeon was dumbfounded by the beauty in front of her. Mina didn't even have any makeup on, it was just her natural beauty that captivated Jeongyeon's eyes.

Mina didn't even have any makeup on, it was just her natural beauty that captivated Jeongyeon's eyes        

MN : "Are you gonna stand there all night? Or are we going?"

Mio giggles in the back.

JY : "Mianhe, I should drive since you were kind enough to include me in your plans."

MN : "Arraso."

The girl stepped out of the car and Jeongyeon was caught off guard with how she looks in her dress, she wants to compliment her but the words won't come out.

Should she say, "You're beautiful.", "You look amazing.", or "You're perfect."? The more she thinks about it the more she couldn't find the right word.

JY "You... You..."

MN : "You look great Jeong." She said fixing the taller girl's shirt.

        

JY : "You too."

Jeongyeon has lost the battle, Mina beat her to it. The word is simple, she doesn't even have to think about it. She should've just said what came to her mind the first time she laid her eyes on her.

JY : "Where do you want to go?"

MN : "Hmm, Mio?"

MI : "Anywhere..."

MN : "Then, we'll leave it to you Jeong."

JY : "Ehhhh? But I hardly remember all the places here, I don't know a good restaurant."

MN : "Think about it, what's the first thing that comes to your mind when you say delicious food?"

JY : "Hmmm, don't blame me if it's not your cup of tea."

MN : "As long as it's a place where Mio can enjoy the food."

JY : "Arraso, then off we go."

MN : "Where?"

JY : "You'll see." The taller girl smiled.

---