TRACK 25

TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

***If I sing, will yesterday come back? I missed so many days. Shinning far away then fading away. You're like a little star.***

   

NO ONE'S POV

Mina holds Jeongyeon and Mio's hand, she stands in the middle of them and it felt good. It feels better getting to hold both of them without getting worried their friends would found out about them. From now on, it wouldn't matter if somebody sees them she wouldn't let go of these hands no matter what.

-

Mina sits next to Jeongyeon and the others at the same time the taller girl's phone started ringing.

MN : "Go."

JY : "Huh?"

MN : "Answer the phone."

JY : "Arraso, I'll be right over there." She said pointing to a place that has lesser people. "If you miss me and you think it's unbearable, give me a sign and I'll come running back."

MN : "Dork! We'll be fine here."

JY : "Hahaha just letting you know, arraso. I'll be back soon, don't miss me so much."

MN : "Just go."

Just like what the taller girl said, she went to the place where she pointed. Mina looks at her, Jeongyeon's beauty never faded. It always baffles her how come Jeongyeon never dated nor get married. She knows, Nayeon has said it a million times, it's because Jeongyeon only loved her but you Mina can't stop thinking why her? When all she ever did was stay by the taller girl's side.

Why would Yoo Jeongyeon wait for someone she's not even sure of?

Perhaps she stared too much the taller girl started to notice, it was too late before she could turn away Jeongyeon has already had her eyes on her. Before she knew it the taller girl started throwing her all kinds of hearts. She even mouthed the words "I miss you."

This time Mina doesn't know how to hold back, with all the silliness Jeongyeon has made this one takes the cake

This time Mina doesn't know how to hold back, with all the silliness Jeongyeon has made this one takes the cake.

Myoui Mina couldn't help herself but smile from ear to ear

Myoui Mina couldn't help herself but smile from ear to ear.

Jeongyeon started pointing to her side, Mina then just realized the kids have been looking at her the whole time especially her daughter. The older Myoui could only smile back at the kids, she thought at least it's not their mom's who saw her.

MN : "Mio, I'm gonna go check on your aunts. Do you wanna come with me?

MI : "I'm okay here Ka-san."

MN : "Arraso, stay here with your aunts okay? I'll be back soon."

The older girl went inside the restroom to find the rest of the girls fixing themselves. They all looked like they throw up and Mina couldn't stop herself from laughing at them. She didn't really have to check on them, since she knew they'll be out soon but she knows she has to stop smiling before she turns red. They got out and Jeongyeon was still on the phone.

MN : "Unnie where's Mio?"

The girls started looking at each other, nobody noticed where the little girl was, if she left and where she went.

NY : "I swear she was just sitting here a while ago."

MN : "Are you saying Mio is missing???"

JH : "Wait, we're not sure about that. Maybe she just went to follow you."

CY : "I'll go check inside."

Chaeyoung runs inside and the other girls start to look around. Mina couldn't settle down, no matter how the girls convinced her to calm down, she can't. Then she remembers, she remembers Jeongyeon, the taller girl would probably have Mio with her.

CY : "She's not there."

JY : "Who's not there?"

MN : "Jeong, Mio's missing. I told her to stay here but when I got out she's gone."

Jeongyeon has always been the calm type, well, Mina uses to be one too but things have changed. Mio is here world and of course, there's no way she's just gonna stay calm if the girl is nowhere near her.

Mio is here world and of course, there's no way she's just gonna stay calm if the girl is nowhere near her        

JY : "Did you try calling her name?"

NY : "We already walked around, she's not answering no matter how many times we call her name."

MN : "J-eong?" She stutter.

Jeongyeon looks at the younger girl, she could see the fear in her eyes. Mina is starting to fall apart.

JY : "Everyone calm down, there's no way she can go out on her own the guards will stop her. Knowing Mio she won't go with just anyone, there must be a reason why she's not here. We'll split up and look for her if somebody finds her give the others a call right away. Mina, you're coming with me."

EVERYONE : "Hai."

Jeongyeon holds her hand, she was calm as if she's not even worried about what could've happened to the little girl and Mina on the other hand couldn't think straight. She just followed where the taller girl leads her. Until Jeongyeon suddenly stop.

JY : "Mina"

The girl didn't answer she was lost and she couldn't think straight. For the first time in a while, she feels scared. Not for herself but for her younger one. Jeongyeon held her hands tighter, squished them repeatedly.

JY : "Mina calm down, Mio is right there."

Those are the only words that Mina could hear, the only words that matter at the time. Jeongyeon didn't have to point it to her because the moment she held her head high she saw a bright green balloon sticking out in a crowd. She lets Jeongyeon's hand go and run to where the balloon is and just like what the taller girl has said, Mio was just standing in the side.

MN : "Mio?! Mio?!"

MI : "Ka-san."

The little girl doesn't even look scared, she's rather calm just like her aunt Jeongyeon. Mina hugged her daughter tightly.

MN : "Where did you go, love? Didn't I told you to stay with your aunts?"

MI : "Gome, I wanted to buy you this." She said taking a small penguin plushie from her backpack. "Then, I lost my way."

Finally, the unsure feelings she has earlier had shown. She started crying, the little girl started crying too.

MN : "Don't leave Ka-san again, okay?"

MI : "H-hai." She stutter.

Jeongyeon just stood there watching the two of them. She feels relieved that it didn't even take a while for them to find Mio. She knows how scary was it for Mina, to be honest, she was scared too but she has to stay calm for Mina. The thought she'll lose the kid scared her to death, it almost gave her a heart attack.

JY : "You got your mom scared there, kid."

MI : "Gome." Her eyes start to tear up again.

JY : "Aigoo, did you get scared too? Don't worry about it. Next time just make sure you tell someone before you go, okay?"

Mio nodded back, Mina after crying like a kid has finally calmed down. She wiped her eyes and Mio's.

MN : "Thanks Jeong, I wouldn't know what to do without you. It's like you knew where exactly she'll be."

JY : "Of course I don't. Well, maybe it's all thanks to this ballon." She crouched down to face the younger girl.

JY : "I always thought if something like this happens, it'll help a lot. Turns out I'm right, because with these, no matter how far you two are, I could easily find you." She smiled at the little girl. "Gaja, everyone must be worried. Jeong-chan will give you a lift since there's a lot of people."

She said picking Mio up, then she grabs one of Mina's hands.

JY : "Don't get yourself lost, I wouldn't know if I lose any of you two." She smiled at her.

And then Mina remembers something with what Jeongyeon has said. The taller girl used to tie balloons in her bag even back when they were young. She'll do it on a school festival, field trip, and any other occasion they're not in a familiar place. She always thought Jeongyeon loves balloons so much because she's a dork. And since she doesn't always carry a bag, she always ends up tying it to Mina's bag.

In short, Yoo Jeongyeon has been scared she'll lose Myoui Mina since they're small.

In short, Yoo Jeongyeon has been scared she'll lose Myoui Mina since they're small        


---

(A/N) Would you believe it if I say we're almost done with these story???? 😅 Just want to thank everyone who keeps on reading my stories, I hope you find joy in any of them. That's it for today, have a great day everyone!!! Stay safe and Healthy!!!! 😊😊