TRACK 35

TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

***As much as you were lonely, I hope you find someone who will love you more than you love yourself. I'm sorry it wasn't me, it's not easy to give my heart to you.***

NO ONE'S

Days would pass and Jeongyeon just shrugs her phone, she wouldn't answer any call and she thought nobody noticed. But Mina had enough, not of Jeongyeon but of pretending she didn't know, that it's not bothering her in any way.

MN : "Who is it?"

JY : "Just spam calls."

MN : "I don't think spam caller calls you every hour of every day. Who is it Jeong? Why aren't you answering?"

JY : "You know the hardest thing in life is lying to you? It's like you know everything no matter how hard I try to hide it from you. It's my mom."

Hearing the word mom, sent shiver down Mina's spine. How could she not worry when were talking about the person who took everything away from her?

Who took Jeongyeon away from her?

MN : "What do auntie want? Why aren't you talking to her?"

JY : "I don't know yet, all she wants is to meet with me."

Mina couldn't answer, it's the fear of losing her all over again that keeps the Japanese silent.

JY : "What's with the pale face Mina?"

MN : "What if she asks you to go back?" The girl just blurted out.

JY : "She can but she can't take me with her unless I say so."

MN : "But what if..."

JY : "Mina calm down, whatever you have in mind it's not gonna happen, I'm not letting it happen. No one's gonna take me away from you and Mio. They'll have to tie me down if they really want to."

MN : "Jeong...... You know if you want to say something it's the right time. I don't wanna hear it from anyone else."

JY : "Aish, Michan there's nothing for me to say. You don't have to worry a thing. I'll meet her tomorrow to put an end to whatever they want."

And who would've thought that the one that's been calling Jeongyeon was her mom? The older Yoo is back and wants to see her daughter.

Just hearing Jeongyeon say it was her mom made Mina nervous. Not that she was bad to her or anything, but it's just this is the same lady who took Jeongyeon away from her. The same lady who said no to almost everything they wanted to do. But she has to trust Jeongyeon and her words.

-

Jeongyeon left early to meet her mom. Mina didn't show it but the taller girl knows it, so in the middle of the day, Jeongyeon sent her a picture of her with her mom eating lunch and said she'll be back after that.

Mina didn't show it but the taller girl knows it, so in the middle of the day, Jeongyeon sent her a picture of her with her mom eating lunch and said she'll be back after that

MI : "Jeong-chan! Okaeri!"

Mina looks at the door and felt relieved that Jeongyeon is finally home.

JY : "Tadaima Michan. Here, I have some ice cream for you."

MI : "Gomawo."

JY : "It's from your Halmeoni."

MI : "Halmeoni?"

JY : "Hai she's my mother, she likes to meet you sometime if you're okay with that?"

MI : "Hai!!!"

JY : "Gomawo. I'm home Mina." She stood up.

MN : "Welcome home Jeong."

-

And the holidays feel perfect, they're filled with happiness but you know what they say about being too happy. You can't be too happy because there might be some kind of exchange for it.

JY : "Mina what time are you leaving?"

MN : "After lunch."

JY : "Arraso, then we'll see you after your work?"

MN : "Hai, you two be careful at school."

MI : "Hai, hai!"

MN : "I'll see you later Jeong... I love you."

JY : "Aigoo, are you gonna miss me? I love you more, please be careful with work."

MN : "I will."

She watches as the two of them leave, she knows it's not right but there's always something when it comes with Jeongyeon. Like she's hiding something she doesn't want Mina to know. And if she doesn't want to tell her, she'll find a way to know. The only thing she can think of is to meet with her mom. She didn't want to hide it from Jeongyeon but she knows the girl would just stop her.

[XX RESTAURANT]

Mina walks inside the restaurant and immediately she recognized the older Yoo sitting at the furthest table. She couldn't be mistaken, the restaurant was fancy and was even playing classical music. Something that Mina has always known about the older Yoo.

MN : "Auntie good morning."

OY (Older Yoo) : "Omo, good morning Mina. You're really a grown-up now and like always, you look beautiful. Please sit down, I hope you don't mind but I already ordered for us."

OY : "How are you?"

MN : "I'm great actually. How about you? Uncle and the unnies"

OY : "They're all doing well, none is married yet and I think Jeongyeon would be the first one to get married. Funny right? The youngest will be the first haha. How about your mom and dad?"

MN : "They're doing great, they move to the countryside with Kai. He got married there."

OY : "That's great. I heard a lot about you, you know Jeongyeon she wouldn't shut . In fact, you and your daughter are the only things she has in her mind... Mio right?"

MN : "Hai, she's 7 now. Sorry, I couldn't take her, she has school but you can drop by anytime. She'll love to meet you."

OY : "Aniyo, it's fine, I've seen her pictures. From the time she was born till now, Jeongyeon has it all on her phone. In fact, it's the only thing she have in it. That girl is just head over heels for your daughter, thank you for letting her in your lives."

Mina couldn't remember Jeongyeon's mom being this nice, well, to be fair all she and Jeongyeon did back when they were young was run away and hide from the older Yoo.

MN : "That's why I'm really grateful to her. Uhm, Auntie thank you for coming with short notice.... And for not telling Jeongyeon. Can I ask you something?"

The older Yoo looked at her and didn't say a word, as if she doesn't need to be asked again.

OY : "Oh, the food is here. Let's talk about it after lunch?"

MN : "Arraso."

Lunch was quiet, Mina's never been close to the Yoo's

Lunch was quiet, Mina's never been close to the Yoo's. If it's someone, then it's gotta be Nayeon. Nayeon was the closest to the Yoo's. She's their favorite and she always thought Nayeon would be the ideal wife the older Yoo wants for Jeongyeon.

Because for her, she's just a friend Jeongyeon always take home.

Before she knows it, their plates were empty. Mina looks at the older Yoo and immediately she understands. Again, she doesn't have to ask anything, the older lady knows what she wants to hear.

OY : "You know Jeongyeon would be mad if she finds out I met you without her, left alone what you're about to hear. I gave her so many chances Mina, I told her to let you know, to let everyone know but she's just as stubborn as she's always been."

Immediately the Japanese's mind was filled with questions and assumptions. There are too many things she's thinking of, too many what if's but she couldn't point out what's Jeongyeon has failed to tell them, to tell her.

OY : "Mina..." The older Yoo holds her hand, somehow her heartfelt weak.

"Jeongyeon has a shunt in her heart."

---

(A/N) Shoutout to that one person who noticed how many times I said Jeongyeon will have a heart attack, her heart will explode, etc. Sorry I have to lie to you haha, but kudos! And to that person who said I always think out of the box thank you! I appreciate everyone who grew familiar with how I write :)