TRACK 14

TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

***Those anxious days where I couldn't say I love you, did you know about them?***

   

NO ONE'S POV

MI : "Can I ask you a question?" She said out of nowhere.

JY : "As long as there's no math involve then it's fine haha."

MI : "D-do you like mom?" The girl shyly asked.

JY : "Hmmm of course I do, she's my best friend."

MI : "Not in that way....."

And just like that Jeongyeon understand what Mio was asking        

And just like that Jeongyeon understand what Mio was asking. She's not even sure where did the little girl get this idea.

JY : "Well, if you promise to keep it a secret from everyone else then I'll tell you." She said offering her pinky finger to the smaller girl then wrapped hers.

JY : "Arraso, your mom... I did love Mina, she was my first love.

Mio looked at her.

MI : "Then what happened? Why did you leave her? If you really loved her why didn't you do anything?"

JY : "I was still young at the time and we didn't really have a choice. Mio there's a time in your life that you couldn't say what you want, a time where you won't be given a chance or an option. And if there's nothing you can do what else is left to do?"

Mio just looked at her.

JY : "It's to accept it, acceptance Mio. When I was given the chance it was already late for us, she already has you and I was left to accept what happened to me and your mom. I knew I have to let it go. Because not everything you want, you'll get and not everything is worth fighting for. If I did something then if I said something I'll just ruin what your mother has now."

MI : "So it was because of me?" The girl started crying out of nowhere. This is the first time Jeongyeon has seen Mio like this, like a baby.

JY : "Aigoo, I didn't mean it that way Mio. You are your parent's greatest gift and so does mine."

Mio looks at her puzzled.

JY : "The day I first met you. The first time I held you, I thought I'll do everything for you. I remembered how you stopped crying when I took you for your mom. I swear I thought I'm gonna die of a heart attack but then I knew I have to live longer so I could see you again and here we are. You'll never be a mistake Michan. You'll always be precious to us." She said hugging the girl.

Mio slowly calms down in Jeongyeon's warm embrace.

MI : "D-do you still love her?" She stutter.

JY : "Mio......To be honest I never once stopped loving your mom."

MI : "Then why don't you give it a try again like what aunt Nayeon said."

JY : "Nayeon that loudmouth, I should've known it...."

MI : "Mianhe, I overheard the two of you. Aunt Nayeon didn't do anything."

JY : "Arraso, I guess it's more of because we're too old for those kinds of things?"

MI : "Are you giving up on Ka-san?"

Jeongyeon almost melts staring at Mio's swollen eyes.

MI : "Please don't..... Ka-san always takes care of me but nobody does it for her. If you still love her, then it's fine with me. As long it'll make her happy."

JY : "Aigoo, arraso. For now, let's forget about it, I'll think about something. We should go, your aunt Tzuyu is waiting."

Mio nodded back.

-

When Jeongyeon pulled at the Sons. Mio was passed asleep from crying, she carried the girl and her things.

*DOOR OPENS*

TY : "Aren't you too late?"

JY : "Sorry Tzu, we had something we had to talk about."

TY : "Omo, did you make Mio cry? Why does her face all red? You know it wouldn't matter if you are Mina unnies best friend, she'll gonna kill you for making her baby cry."

JY : "Haha well, I don't remember Mina being that violent."

TY : "Unnie if you become a parent you'll be the most violent person in this world."

JY : "Hai hai, haha I didn't purposely do it. She asked me something and before I knew it she started crying."

Jeongyeon followed Tzuyu inside the house.

JY : "You got a nice house Tzu."

TY : "Well, you know Architect Son."

JY : "Maybe I should ask her to make my house in the future."

TY : "Sure but we'll charge you double."

JY : "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh?"

TY : "Oh Tae, go get an extra pillow for your cousin."

TA : "Hai!!"

TY : "Shhh we don't want to wake her up."

TA : "Hai." He whispered.

Jeongyeon chuckles at how Taeyoung is a dork just like her other mom. She slowly puts Mio down on the sofa and started handing her things to Tzuyu.

She slowly puts Mio down on the sofa and started handing her things to Tzuyu        

TY : "Did you buy the whole zoo unnie?" She sarcastically asked.

JY : "Haha what do you want me to do? It was my first time with her, if I could buy this world I'll give it to her as a present."

TY : "Omo when did you start being this dramatic? I didn't know you'll end up being obsessed with Mina unnie's kid."

JY : "Pabo, you're making me sound weird. Hahaha you know what I mean. It's just when I look at Mio, I feel like she's mine. I started wanting to give her everything."

TY : "I guess I can relate to that. When Taeyoung was born, it's like he became everything to me, Chaeyoung is just number 2 now."

JY : "Hahaha poor girl."

TY : "Uhmmm did she ask you about unnie?"

JY : "How did you know?"

TY : "Just a hint."

JY : "Haha why do I feel like everyone knows?"

TY : "That you're in love unnie? It's too obvious since we're 6. Sooo?"

JY : "Hahaha she did."

TY : "And what did you say??"

JY : "I told her the truth, that I was late. That I didn't want to ruin what Mina had found and that....."

TY : "That????"

JY : "Aish.... That I still love her mom."

TY : "Omo! Omo! I'm calling the other unnies! We've been waiting for this moement for along time."

JY : "Don't Tzu. I don't want Mina to hear it from somebody else. And you know how weak those girls to her. I'll tell them one by one."

TY : "Arraso what can we help you?"

JY : "Hahaha don't jump to conclusions, I still haven't decided on that. For now, I just want to let her know."

TY : "Okay, if that's what you really want. Just remember you can always come to us."

JY : "I know, I'm going if Mio wakes up just tell her I went home and tell her I'll try my best."

---

(A/N) I wanted to update 3 chapters but thought it wouldn't make sense to split it, so here you go 5 chapters HAHA. BTW I just want to say that I purposely connect some stories, it's either a from a story that's already published or a story that's still in my draft 😉 The other day somebody said he/she read stories that has 2yeon's baby named Hwayoung. Well, I did wrote three stories with Hwayoung. Don't you love the familiarity? I mean, I do, it makes me feel connected even with a new story (NVM What I said 😅) 

I'll see you guys! Have a great day, stay safe and healthy!!!! 🙂💚