TRACK 16

TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

***I couldn't say it, because you weren't here (I love you) Words I want to tell you whenever I see you, you mean so much to me.***

   

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon has to leave them for a moment, for the teachers' meeting before the activities started. But when she came back it was only Mio sitting on the side and everyone has already made their way on the field.

JY : "Hey, you're not joining? They have a lot of prizes."

MI : "I have to have at least one parent to participate. Mom said she'll be here after lunch but I think she got busy."

JY : "You can borrow your aunt Nayeon for the meantime."

MI : "Aniyo, I want Jiyeon to enjoy with both of her moms. I'll be alright here, there's always next time."

Jeongyeon notice the sad look in Mio's eyes when she looked at the kids and their parents, she knows the little girl also wants to play.

JY : "Next time won't feel the same as today. You should do whatever you want instead of waiting for the next time."

The more Mio sees Jeongyeon's smile the more she feels this warm and fuzzy thing inside here.

JY : "Mio I know you want to be a good girl to your mom but you don't really have to act like your an adult, I get that you want to be responsible so that your mom won't worry. But sometimes it's okay to be a kid. Your 6 and I'm sure your Ka-san will be much happier to see you make lots of fun. I bet your mom is hoping you'll stay her baby forever."

MI : "How did you know that? Ka-san never told me anything like that."

JY : "Of course she won't, Mina can see how hard you're trying for her. I'm sure even if it pains her to see you acting grown up she'll support you. Because that's what she thought you wanted."

The little girl didn't know what to say but something about Jeongyeon is making her feel like she's in the safest place in the world, that she could say whatever she wants and the taller girl will understand        

The little girl didn't know what to say but something about Jeongyeon is making her feel like she's in the safest place in the world, that she could say whatever she wants and the taller girl will understand.

JY : "Arraso, stand up."

MI : "But you're a teacher......"

JY : "Look over there, can you see principal Monoban stretching with her wife and kid? That's because we can participate too. Since I don't have a daughter and your mom is not here, should we partner up?" She said offering her hand.

And no matter how many times Mio acts like an adult she's still a child in Jeongyeon's eyes. She reached for the taller girl's hand and they walked in the field together.

NY : "Omo."

JY : "Good day ladies, I hope you came prepared because Mio and I are about to kick your ."

Mio could only giggle at Jeongyeon's provocation.

JH : "Yah Yoo Jeongyeon, stop saying does kind of words around the kids. Mina's daughter might pick it up."

JY : "Who said she's Mina's daughter? She's mine for today. So if you excuse us we'll be taking everything away. Right kiddo?"

MI : "Hai?"

NY : "Now you've done it. I hope you don't go crying to Mina like you always do."

CY : "Sorry Mio but we're gonna teach your one day mom a lesson."

The kids start laughing at how things have suddenly gotten childish.

SN : "Of course the Parks won't be left behind."

DH : "As if unnie, you always place last back in the days."

MM : "Maja."

TY : "I'm just reminding you, girls, it's not about you. Right unnies?" She look at Jihyo and Jieun.

But to her surprised Jihyo was already stretching.

IU : "Well, if you have to play you got to play hard."

TY : "Aish, today will be messy."

-

Somehow the Yoo's was able to keep themselves on top of the rankings, just a few points shy of going home with the trophy. The girls were resting and were waiting for their turn on the last game of the day.

NY : "When did you get this athletic?"

JY : "What are you saying? We've just played a couple of puzzles and a scavenger hunt. Just admit it you're getting old."

NY : "Yah! Isn't there anything better for you to say?"

JY : "Nothing haha."

CY : "Well, I hope you guys still have some energy for the last game. Old people need it, especially you Jeongyeon unnie. Whoever wins these will win the whole thing."

MI : "Waeyo?" The little girl asked.

JH : "Because your one day mom never played anything physical. She's the type who doesn't even try and since the last game will be a piggyback race it'll probably a problem for her."

TY : "Come to think of it, aren't they just making us work hard?"

JY : "Doesn't matter how hard it will be. Just like what I told you, girls, earlier, Mio and I will kick your ."

MM : "As if you stand a chance with my Dubu."

"GRADE 1 PLEASE PROCEED TO THE FIELD."

SN : "I guess that's our cue."

NY : "Wait, you're letting Sana play this one?"

JH : "Well, she has longer legs than me besides I'm tired."

MM : "Doesn't that mean you've already given up?"

SN : "Yah Momoring, I'll definitely run-pass your wife."

JY : "Haha! Then I hope you enjoy your defeat, Ms. Park, haha."

JH : "Hai, hai just don't get yourselve hurt. Remember you have kids in your backs."

*BUZZER*

Chaeyoung leads the pack, of course, she would. She's a champion track and field runner back then. Not far behind her was Dahyun and Nayeon who's eyes were burning with passion. And as everyone expected Sana falls behind everyone else, Jihyo couldn't stop laughing at how her cute wife struggles to run with their daughter in her back.

And as everyone expected Sana falls behind everyone else, Jihyo couldn't stop laughing at how her cute wife struggles to run with their daughter in her back

Chaeyoung was sure she's gonna win it, she could see the end and it was a few steps away from her when Jeongyeon suddenly appeared and beat her to it. The taller girl slowly let Mio down and just lay on the floor, catching her breath.

CY : "Woah! I didn't notice you there."

NY : "Hahaha what are you thinking? You look like your dying, it's just a game."

The other girls came to check on her. Jeongyeon closes her eyes as she breathes in and out, she can feel her heart almost exploding but it wasn't painful.

MI : "Jeong-chan! Jeong-chan! We won!"

When Jeongyeon opened her eyes, she saw Mio pulling her shirt. She sat up and messes Mio's hair.

JY : "We did Michan, we did :)"

And every one was taken back by the mellow atmosphere between these two. It's the first time they saw Mio this thrilled and the first time they saw Jeongyeon giving her all. Out of all the families in the school right now, this pair of dork aunt and the quiet kid makes the warmest bond.

---