TRACK 8

TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

NO ONE'S POV

Just like yesterday, Jeongyeon once again found Mio sitting on the steps of the School. She thought it'll be a regular thing from now on but she's actually happy about it. At least with this, she'll have extra time around the little girl.

JY : "Hey kid."

MI : "Annyeong Jeong-chan."

Jeongyeon sat next to the smaller girl and started reaching for something in a plastic bag.

JY : "Give me your hand."

MI : "Hmmm?" She said opening her palm.

JY : "I still owe you from yesterday. Eat it until it's cold."

She said handing an ice cream bar.

MI : "Mint choco?"

JY : "You don't like it? I thought you'll want it since your mom has always love it. She's basically obsessed with it."

MI :

MI : "I don't; it tastes like toothpaste..."

JY : "Hahaha mianhe, here let me trade with you." She said exchanging what she has.

JY : "That's milk chocolate. Shall we play the same game?"

Mio nodded back at her. The two continued eating their ice cream as they watch the people passing by.

"1...2...3...4...5...6..."

JY : "You and Mina look so much alike."

Mio just looked at the older girl sitting next to her.

JY : "The first time I saw you again, I mean to bump into you. I thought I was seeing the 6-year-old Mina. I thought what a coincidence that one of the students here looks exactly like my childhood friend? Turns out you are of your mothers. But there one thing different than you two."

MI : "What it is?"

JY : "Secret."

MI : "But I want to know..." She whispers.

JY : "Haha arraso just don't tell your mom I told you this, she'll kill me. No matter how independent your mom now she used to be a cry baby. Unlike you at 6 she was very timid, she didn't know what to do. You can't leave her alone like this because she'll start crying. The first time I met her she was too shy she keeps on hiding behind your grandma. When we got close she then hid in my back until she got closer with your aunts."

"Your mom hardly did anything on her own. She's either sitting next to me in the side or forced by your aunts to participate in dancing haha. Your mom doesn't know how to turn down anyone before but I guess being a mother made her stronger, it made her forget how a cry baby she was."

The older girl looked at Mio and smiled. Somehow Mio thought spending time with her weird aunt is actually nice. She gets to hear more about what her mom was before she was born.

She gets to hear more about what her mom was before she was born        

Jeongyeon notices Mina's car driving inside the gates.

JY : "I guess I lost again? Haha, why do I at playing a game against a Myoui?"

MI : "Because you stopped counting."

JY : "Hahaha if you put it that way.."

MN : "Jeong you're still here?"

JY : "I don't really have anything to do."

MN : "If you want we can drive you home."

JY : "No worries, I live close. Guess I'll see you, tomorrow kid?"

MI : "Hai.."

Jeongyeon was about to go when,

MN : "Jeong about tomorrow?"

JY : "Yes?"

MN : "It's a Wednesday?"

JY : "Oh yeah, I almost forgot thanks for reminding me."

MN : "Be sure to come, those girls won't be happy if you don't show up."

JY : "Arraso, I'll be there. I guess I'll see you two there?"

MN : "Hai, hai, take care."

JY : "You too."

***Every day, my time with you isn't enough. I was sad again today so I hid my heart. Stay with me a little more, I wanted to say but couldn't.***

[NEXT DAY; THE IM'S RESTAURANT]

Jeongyeon walks later than the rest of the girl.

JH : "When did you learn to be late?"

JY : "What are you talking about?"

NY : "Jeong you literally walk in late on your first day of work, as a school teacher. Don't you think that's not a good example for the kids?"

JY : "I'm sorry okay? I had to take my bike home and get my car."

MM : "Ehhhh? When did you start riding a bike?"

JY : "Duh? I'm trying to stay fit and healthy. Can't you see this iness?" She jokes.

MN : "Ew, haha just sit down."

JY : "Jinja Mina?"

SN : "Sorry but your charms won't work on any of us anymore."

JY : "Ahhh guess I'll just share this with the kids." She said raising a box of cake.

SN, TY : "Ehhhhhhhh?"

TY : "Just leave Sana unnie out."

JY : "Hahaha as expected of my baby Tzutzu. Wait..... I didn't remember having 6 kids? Okay somebody needs to fill me in. Who have a second one?" She said looking at the children's table next to them.

The older girls start to wonder which is she referring to until one of them turn around.

CY : "Unnieeeeeee!" The girl runs towards Jeongyeon.

JY : "Ohhhh... So it was just Chaeyoung."

The girls looked at each other as they try and resist their laughter but one girl didn't even try.

The girls looked at each other as they try and resist their laughter but one girl didn't even try        

DH : "HAHAHAHAHA if you think about it...."

SN : "Don't even try teasing her. You're almost the same height."

MM : "So as your wife."

CY : "I turn my back for a second and you girls have already made fun of me."

MN : "Not us." She said pointing her lips to Jeongyeon.

JY : "Hehe sorry, I honestly thought somebody had a second child already."

CY : "Yah unnie!"

JY : "Haha I told you, I had things to do besides I sent you guys gifts."

DH : "Yeah right. As if a gift would be enough to fill you in."

JH : "Stop sulking if there's someone here who should be upset don't you think it's Mina? She didn't even know Mina got married."

JY : "Now you girls are just bringing things up."

MN : "Well, I did but it's not like it matters anymore."

MM : "You should have told her when you got divorced."

MN : "Ehhhhh?"

IU : "We should start eating dinner. The kids still have classes tomorrow."

CY : "Well, if the teacher is late then there's no class."

JY : "Hahaha if your planning to give me a drink sorry but I don't drink alcohol. Besides you need to be a better mother to your son."

CY : "Oh please, Tzuyu already covered that part. I'm the cool mom."

TY : "Aish... Unnie, you wouldn't believe how it's hard to raise two kids."

CY : "But we only have..... Yah!"

JY : "Hahaha no fighting in front of the food. Let's eat!"

---