TRACK 10

TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

***I thought it would be easy until I faced you. It was different from my heart, why am I so painful?***

   

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon was busy cleaning her classroom. She wanted to be done soon because there's a big possibility that Mio would be out waiting for her Mother. It's the one thing she most looked forward to every day.

*KNOCK*KNOCK*

NY : "Still trying to clean everything?"

JY : "Of course, this is where your kids stay the whole day. It needs to be as clean and germ-free as possible. What about you? What are you doing inside my classroom?"

NY : "Rude. I was picking up Jiyeon."

JY : "Well, as you can see the room is empty. You came to the wrong place."

NY : "Arraso you got me. I'm just here to say hi."

JY : "Hi, goodbye."

NY : "Yah!"

JY :        

JY : "Hahaha just tell me what do you really want?"

NY : "Can't I talk to my best friend? Do I really have to have a reason?"

Jeongyeon starts to close the room's curtains and Nayeon just followed her.

JY : "Knowing you? You probably have a thousand reasons why you're here bugging me."

NY : "Aish... Arraso..... Hey Jeong..."

JY : "Yes???" She said looking at her.

NY : "Why don't you give it a try?"

JY : "What?"

NY : "I know you know what I'm talking about, you and Mina."

JY : "Haha what are you saying?"

NY : "Come on Jeong everybody knows. You two were always together back then."

JY : "That doesn't mean we have something going on... If we're always together that's because we're best friends..."

NY : "You really think you can lie to me? I saw everything Jeong, I saw it with my own eyes, from the moment it started. We all know why Mina never dated anyone and even you didn't. You two know it, I'm sure you do but both of you have the same personality." She chuckles. "You two have always been so much alike. No one even dares try saying it."

"Both of you are at the right age, the only thing that can stop you is yourself. So tell me Jeong, what's stopping you? I mean Mina is single and I'm sure Mio would like you, there's literally nothing in your way."

JY : "Hahaha even if I did doesn't mean I should go for it, Mina and Mio are okay now. They don't need anyone. And me? I'm satisfied to be a part of them as a friend."

NY : "Pabo, you know you want more than that. Just for once, try being selfish, who knows? Mina might have been waiting for you all this time."

JY : "I doubt haha but thank you for your concern."

NY : "Aish, I'm serious. Give it a thought."

JY : "Hai... Oh look at that, the weather forecast was wrong. It's pouring outside. You should go, I also need to check on something." She said pushing Nayeon out and locking the doors.

NY : "Arraso, I'll see you next time."

Jeongyeon just waved goodbye and started running outside. When she got there Mio was not there anymore but something was bugging her. It's probably because she didn't see the little girl before she was gone.

*OUTGOING CALL : MYOUI MINA*

MN : "Hey Jeong."

JY : "Hey Mina, just calling to check if Mio's with you, I mean I'm sure she is but I just want to know."

MN : "What?! I'm just on my way to pick her up."

JY : "Huh? She's not in her usual spot. I didn't see her."

MN : "Jeong are you saying my daughter is gone?!"

JY : "Calm down Mina, she might have lost patience and wander off inside the school. I'm gonna start looking for her, I'll check the nearby stores too. You go straight home and check, she might have thought of going home on her own."

MN : "Jeong please."

Jeongyeon can hear Mina's voice shaking, for now, all she could do is assure the older Myoui, look for the kid and pray that she's okay.

JY : "It'll be alright Mina, let's call each other if we find her. It's gonna be okay."

*END OF CALL*

Jeongyeon started running around the school, she asked the people who were still there if they have seen Mio but none of them could tell her. She grabbed her bike and started checking the nearby stores.

The rain pours heavily but Jeongyeon didn't even think of stopping        

The rain pours heavily but Jeongyeon didn't even think of stopping. She was drenched, her things were drenched but this is Mio we're talking about. It could be because she's the daughter of her best friend, her first love but she knows it's more than that.

Mio is part of the dream she never had.

So as long as she's not sure that the little girl has made it home safe she's not gonna stop.

-

It was a good thing that Jeongyeon insisted Mina to check their place before going around. Because when the Japanese got home she saw a trace of water on her floor. She followed it and saw Mio sitting on the living room's floor.

Mina was on the verge of crying, she feels her knees all wobbly. For a second she thought she have lost her daughter, she almost felt like dying. But just like what Jeongyeon said, everything turns to be fine.

MN : "There you are...." She said, hugging her daughter. "What did I told you about leaving without me? It was a good thing aunt Jeongyeon asked me. What happened Mio? Was it because it's gonna rain? You could've waited for Ka-san."

The girl lifted her head, and Mina didn't notice when she came but the girls been crying for a while.

MI : "Mom.... I heard Aunt Nayeon and Aunt Jeongyeon talking, is she your first love? The one who left you?"

Mina didn't know what to do or what to say.

MI :

MI : "Mom If Jeongyeon-san is your first love why didn't you end up together?" The little girl asked again.

All of a sudden Jeongyeon came bursting right in.

JY : "Mina!? I saw your car outside, did you found Mio!?" She asked in a panic.

Mina stood up to find Jeongyeon also drenched in rain, catching her breath.

MN : "She's here Jeong, she just went home because of the rain."

The taller girl held her chest and sigh. "Thank god, I wouldn't know what to do if she's not here."

MN : "Thank you, you should go and wash before you get sick."

JY : "Arraso, sorry for intruding. I'll be back to clean the mess."

MN : "Gwenchana Jeong, I'll take care of it."

JY : "Gomawo, then I guess I'll see you Monday kid."

When Jeongyeon left, Mina went back and sit with her daughter again.

MI : "What happened, mom? Why didn't the two of you end up together?"

The older Myoui wanted to tell Mio how it ended even before it started but what's the point of going back to the past when things will never be the same?

---