TRACK 29

TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

***I knew I'd love you from the day we first met. Even if you falter as our love fades with time, I'll be your anchor just like you were to me.***

NO ONE'S POV

The more Mina thinks about it the more she realized, that Jeongyeon and Mio being both being born in autumn was all meant to be. The season just fit these two so well.

Both are soothing.

Mina looks at Jeongyeon, she was lost for words when she saw the taller girl's toned body. She thought it's to be expected, she's the only one who hasn't gotten a family, not to mention how a health freak she is.

She thought it's to be expected, she's the only one who hasn't gotten a family, not to mention how a health freak she is

MI : "Mom you're not getting in the water?"

IU : "Time to go Mina." The girl who was sitting in the sand with her said.

MN : "Unnie, gaja."

IU : "Hai."

Everybody was busy splashing water they didn't notice Mina and Jieun. Jeongyeon stepped backward she hits the Japanese.

Jeongyeon stepped backward she hits the Japanese

JY : "Mianhe... Woah, y-you lo-ok..." She stutters.

MI : "Jeong-chan, beautiful, beautiful." The smaller girl whispered.

JY : "Maja, you look beautiful."

MN : "Haha dork."

CY : "Y-y-y-ou...."

DH : "L-o-o-o-o-ok..."

NY : "Beautifur. AHAHA!"

Everyone starts laughing at how the three imitated Jeongyeon.

JY : "H-A-H-A very funny."

Mio chuckles. "Jeong-chan, I want to go there."

MN : "Hey kiddo, that's too deep for you."

MI : "That's why I'm asking aunt Jeongyeon, Ka-san never let me do it on my own and the other aunts are too small."

JY : "Arraso, just promise Jeong-chan your not gonna let go of my hand."

MI : "Hai!!!"

JY : "Okay! Gaja, Mina stay here with the midgets." She said looking at Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

MN : "Aniyo, I'm coming."

JY : "Suit yourself Ms. Myoui."

Jeongyeon and Mio start walking in a deeper place, when the little girl couldn't reach it Jeongyeon picked her up and carried her. As Mina said, she just followed the two. She wouldn't admit it but she's already having a hard time. But Jeongyeon notices it right away, well, she notices every little thing when it's about Mina and Mio.

JY : "Careful it's a little too deep for you too."

Jeongyeon grabbed Mina's hips and pulled her closer. By this time the three were already hugging, the taller girl being the anchor of this family.

The weather was perfect, it's not sunny and the sea was calm. Everything was just perfect.

MI : "Ka-san, Jeong-chan gomawo."

JY : "Aigoo, it's fine as long it's for you but can you promise me one thing Mio?"

Mina and Mio just looked at the taller girl.

JY : "Promise me that you're not gonna rush growing old. I'm not ready to let my baby girl go. I need a couple more years of this."

MI : "Yaksok!" (TR : Promise)

MN : "You better accept slowly so it won't be hard when it happens."

JY : "You know what will make it less hard?"

MN : "What?"

JY : "How about giving Mio a baby brother or a sister?" She lifts her eyebrows.

MI : "Or a sister AND a brother!!!!"

MN : "Yah, you two can't even get out of bed if I don't wake you up and you want another baby? Not just a baby, a twin."

Jeongyeon and Mio chuckles.

JY : "Hahahaha arraso, don't get so worked up was just saying, right?"

MI : "Maja!"

JY : "Well, Ka-san is right! For now let's stay like this, just the three of us. Mina, Mio, and Jeongyeon." She said hugging the two Myoui's tighter.

"I love you." She kissed Mio's forehead.

"And of course, I still love you." She kissed Mina's lips.

"And this is all I ever need, all the things I dream of." She buried her face between the two.

It was serene, it's like the calmness when you woke up with nothing in your mind

It was serene, it's like the calmness when you woke up with nothing in your mind. Those mornings where you just want to stay in bed.

The best thing in life is having someone love all of you, the mess, the storms inside, the fears, and everything between good and bad.

-

Jeongyeon sat on the shore after getting tired of playing, the kids continued to play with Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu while the rest of the girls prepare for dinner.

She didn't know but one girl has been Staring at her from a distance.

NY : "I always thought the two of you would be the first one to get married. Who would have thought you wouldn't even have the chance to date, not until now." She said out of nowhere.

MN : "Well, nobody knows it's gonna be like this."

NY : "Haha it was too obvious Mina, at least for us. You can say you and Jeong didn't know but we all knew, we all did. While everyone was crushing on you, Jeongyeon was already in love with you, her eyes say it all. At one point all of us have a crush on you, I mean who wouldn't? You were the new girl, aside from that you're really something else. But Jeongyeon." She chuckles. "That girl, haha, all she could do is fend everyone off. Tell us were not worth it for someone like you, she didn't even try to tell you about her feelings. Well, to be fair she wouldn't admit it to herself too.

But her eyes never lie Mina, not even now. She has always looked at you with those round and shinny eyes, like your a delicate piece of art. Now I understand why."

MN : "Why???"

NY : "Why no one's going to be worthy to have you. Haha, Mina, that girl is the only person who'll be worthy of you. Think about it, some relationships you have fallouts, days where you just feel like you're tired and nights where you just want to go to bed and call it a day but you're not supposed to. If it's the right one you'll never have mornings where you don't want to wake up. Just mornings,"

MN : "Mornings that you want to wake up even before the sun is up, nights where you don't want to sleep and just stay up all night. I get what you're saying unnie, it's been months like that."

NY : "Good! I'm just happy you two have finally gotten what you deserve. I hope it'll last until the end."

MN : "I can only pray."

NY : "Knowing Jeongyeon..... She'll probably make it happen." She smiled at the other girl. "Go, you two enjoy the rest of the afternoon. The girls and I will finish dinner."

MN : "You sure?"

NY : "Of course besides tonight will be my time to drink anyway."

MN : "Haha is that why you're working hard? Arraso, I'll be back after checking on them."

Mina walks toward Jeongyeon who was busy watching the kids. To be honest, all the time she walks towards the taller girl has always felt like she's walking down the aisle, it's nerve-wracking but it's always reassuring because she knows this time it's gonna be Jeongyeon in the end.

That this time, Yoo Jeongyeon is her destination.

That this time, Yoo Jeongyeon is her destination

---