TRACK 24

TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

***When I sit by the window during sunset and look at the faraway clouds floating. I draw memories that I want to find on the sky.***

   

NO ONE'S POV

The kids patiently wait in front of the roller coaster eating their ice cream, it was about time their parents ride that massive thing. While Jeongyeon and Mina couldn't wait to see the look in their friends' faces once they get down from it.

JY : "Hey Michan, what do you want to do on your birthday?"

MN : "Do you even know when was she born?"

JY : "Of course I do, how could I possibly forget the day the universe gave this little bun to you? Though I wished I met her on that day. So, did you thought about it?"

MI : "Hmmm I want to go somewhere with all of us."

MI : "Oh, oh I want to go to the sea!"

GA, TA, HY, JI : "Us too!!!!"

MN : "Hold up, your birthday is already in fall."

MI : "But I want to build a sandcastle and bury Jeong-chan in the sand."

JY : "Then we'll go to the beach!"

MN : "As much as I want to bury Jeongyeon too, we still have to take into consideration the weather. It could be a little chilly at that time."

JY, MI : "Ehhhhhhhhhh?"

JY, MI :        

MN : "Mio, Jeong."

Mina finds it funny, she knew this will happen once she let the taller girl in their life. She knows she'll have to be the bad mom since Jeongyeon is the type of person who dives into a situation she's not even prepared for. The kind who always give a 110% of what she can.

Yoo Jeongyeon is the type who gives a lot.

And since she knows how important her daughter is to the other girl, she has to be the one to tell them when it's already too much. From now on Mina is the moderator of this family.

JY : "It's her birthday Mina, it wouldn't be that cold at that time. Please? I'll help you look for a place, we can find a place where they have a hot spring."

MN : "Arraso but if the weather drops nobodies going in the sea."

KIDS : "Hai!!!!!!"

MN : "Speaking of birthday what do you want for yours?"

MI : "Is it Jeong-chan's birthday too?"

JY : "Ani, a couple of days after yours. I'm good, I don't want anything."

MN : "Nothing at all?"

JY : "I'm fine with what I have now." She said holding Mina's hands.

MI : "We can have the same birthday party!"

JY : "Well, If that's okay with you then I'm good with it."

Mio nodded back at her, Mina looked at Jeongyeon and the latter just smiled at her. Apart from her giving a lot, she's also the type who never asks for anything, who doesn't ask for help even if she needs it. The type who always answer everyone with a smile.

Yoo Jeongyeon is also the type who asks for little to nothing in return.

-

The group watched as their parents find their place on the ride. Tzuyu was drag by Chaeyoung in the front.

JY :

JY : "I'm sure your smaller mom is just pretending she's brave for you." She tells the younger Son.

MN : "I agree, Tzuyu's face says it all."

The rest of the girls sat in the middle of the ride, in which Momo and Dahyun had already closed their eyes.

JY : "I bet one of the Kim's will be the first to throw up later haha. Why did they even think of riding that thing?"

The ride started, Jeongyeon and the kids laugh at how funny the other girl's faces were even before they were blast off the air.

The ride started, Jeongyeon and the kids laugh at how funny the other girl's faces were even before they were blast off the air        

MN : "Isn't it about time we mention it to them?" She asked out of nowhere.

JY : "Do we really have to? I mean I'm pretty sure they already know."

MN : "They're your friends, it's just right for them to get a confirmation."

JY : "Arraso, if you say so. We'll tell them the next chance we get."

MN : "Thanks, Jeong." She pecked her cheeks.

JY : "Ehhhhhh?"

MN : "What? it's just us and the kids and you won't tell your moms what aunt Mina just did right?"

KIDS : "Hai!!!!"

The moment the girls came down of the ride, Dahyun and Momo was holding on to there stomach.

JY : "I can't believe you two did this just for the sake of dinner."

MM : "It wasn't in vain Jeong. It wasn't." She said running to the nearest trash can to throw up.

Mina and Jeongyeon can only exchange looks.

NY : "Ha! Ha! Ha! You really thought we'll risk getting killed in that ride for a dinner? We have to keep our eyes open even when we were falling. You underestimated your friends!"

JH : "Don't say it as if you've won."

MN, JY : "Ehhhhhhhh?"

TY : "The true purpose of riding that thing was to see if something happens between you too. If something's has changed."

SN : "And who would've thought we'll see the most interesting thing today?"

IU : "I still can't believe Mina would be the one kissing Jeongyeon."

Mina starts to blush.

CY : "The bet wasn't about that, you guys still need to pay us."

JY : "What bet???"

DH : "That the two of you would be together before Mio's birthday."

JY : "You're not even sure about that."

TY : "Don't give us that excuse, you don't kiss your friend out in the open."

JY : "Haha, well, I guess this is the right time. Mina and I decided to give it a try." She said holding her hands again.

JY :        

JY : "Now, I want to know who's our true friend. Who voted for us?"

JH : "Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Jieun unnie, Momo, and Sana."

JY : "You two voted against us?"

NY : "Well, you can't blame us. You've been a since you came back we thought it'll take longer than that."

JY : "And you two claim to be the closest friend to me?"

MN : "Calm down, if I knew they'll be betting on us. I would've bet with Nayeon unnie and Jihyo."

JY : "Ehhhh?"

JH : "See? Haha arraso, time for a restroom break your moms look awful." She said looking at Dahyun, Momo, Sana, and Chaeyoung

Jeongyeon knew her friends already have an idea about them, but she didn't expect them to just take it like it's something that started years ago.

What she didn't know was these people have been rooting for them all their lives.

---