TRACK 1

TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

   

 

NO ONE'S POV

In life, there are things you want to have but couldn't,

Things you want to do but didn't,

Words you want to say but couldn't

And people you want to stay with but couldn't.

-

A lot of people believe that the best part of your life is your childhood, there's no responsibility, no stress, and anxiety, it's the time where being honest doesn't hurt anyone. It's also the time where you make the best memories of your life.

And for Myoui Mina her childhood and early teenage years were the cream of the crop. A lot has happened when she was younger, she made lots of fun with her friends.

Did decisions she never regrets.

And of course, that's when she met her first love.

And of course, that's when she met her first love        

***At first, the moment I met you. The memory that I was getting out of breath, for fear that you might hear me. For the fear I'm discovered, I was anxious, I remembered that.***

Myoui Mina was 6 years old when they moved out of Japan; Her dad got an offer to lead a group of surgeon in South Korea. She could still remember everything like it just happened yesterday, I mean, how could she possibly forget the day she meets her best friend? Her first love?

"Mina come here, greet our neighbors."

The little girl with her hair tied in pigtails showed up, she was in a pair of white shirt and short        

The little girl with her hair tied in pigtails showed up, she was in a pair of white shirt and short. Holding a stuffed penguin.

"Annyeong, we are the Yoo's we live next door. I have three daughters and this is my youngest." A mother and daughter greeted them with a bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are the Myoui's and this is my youngest out of the two, Mina."

MN : "Annyeonghaseyo, M-mina-imnida." She stutter

The girl with short hair a little taller than her burst out laughing. Little Mina quickly hid behind her mothers, held her pants, and peaked at the girl again.

Little Mina quickly hid behind her mothers, held her pants, and peaked at the girl again        

"I'm sorry, Jeongyeon-ah it's not good to make fun of others. Apologize this instance."

"Oh no worries she doesn't have to." The Japanese lady said.

JY : "Ehhh but mom, I wasn't making fun of her. I just laughed because I thought she's cute."

"Ara, what an honest girl. What's your name?"

JY : "Yoo Jeongyeon-imnida!! I'm 7." She said raising 6 fingers.

"Jeong, that's only 6. You turned 7 last November." Her mom said raising another finger.

JY : "7!!! 7!!!!" She said showing 7 fingers

"Ara, ara you and Mina are almost the same age. I hope you two can get along with each other, she's a very shy girl." She said patting her head.

JY : "Hai! Hai! I'll play with her a lot and I'll introduce her to my friends. Gaja!" She said grabbing the hand of little Mina.

"Omo, aren't you excited? It's already late and I'm sure your Nayeon unnie is busy doing her homework. Let's save it for next time Jeong? Let Mina rest for now."

JY : "Arraso, mannayo Mina-ssi :)" (TR : See you)

The mother and daughter said their goodbyes and left after.

"You heard that Mina? Jeongyeon-san will play with you."

Mina nodded back at her mother. At a very young age, Mina is pretty smart. She thought the taller girl was weird.

-

The next day Mina was wandering off around the house when she thought of checking if any kid is playing outside. The road was empty and quiet, the kids could be at the near by playground but she was too shy to go on her own.

"Mina! Psssst!"

Mina look around but she couldn't find the voice that was calling her, she thought she should go back inside the house since there's someone weird lurking around her.

"Minaaaaaaaaaaa! Psssssssssst!"

She turns to her side and found the taller girl from next door standing straight under a tree waving at her. She was about to say hi when two other girls on their bikes arrived. One with bunny teeth and the other one with big round and beautiful eyes.

"Yoo Jeongyeon what are you doing here?" The girl with bunny teeth asked.

JY : "I was gonna see who's playing in the playground."

"What for? You only watch us anyway." The girl with beautiful eyes said.

Mina was about to go inside her place when Jeongyeon caught a glimpse of her        

Mina was about to go inside her place when Jeongyeon caught a glimpse of her.

JY : "Mina-ssi!!!! Where are you going?" She said running over to her.

JY : "Ohh, this is Nayeon unnie." She said pointing at the bunny teeth girl. "And this is Jihyo. They live in the next street. This is Mina."

MN : "Annyeonhaseyo Myoui Mina-imnida."

NY : "Annyeong Mina, where did you move from?"

MN : "Japan."

JH : "Japan? Ohhh we have friends from Japan too, want to go and say hi?"

MN : "I would love to but I haven't asked my mom."

"Mina?? Ohhh, what a wonderful surprise. You already found a friend."

NY : "Annyeong I'm Im Nayeon, 8 years old. I live in the next street."

JH : "I'm Park Jihyo, 6 years old. I live next to Nayeon unnie. We're Jeongyeon's friends and classmates."

JY : "Ajumma is it okay if we take Mina to the playground?"

"Ara... only if you promise to keep an eye on her."

JY : " Yaksok!!" (TR : I promise) she said holding Mina's hand. "I promise to bring her back soon."

"Arraso, then I'll trust my Mina to you."

JY : "Hai, ajumma!"

Nayeon and Jihyo went ahead with their bikes while Mina and Jeongyeon walk hand and hand. The older girl just smiles whenever mina looks at her. She keeps humming until they saw the playground.

NY : "Here she is, Momo, Sana this is Mina."

MM :

MM : "Ohayo, I'm Hirai Momo. I'm 7-year-old :)"

SN : "And I'm Minazaki...."

JH : "M-I-N-A-T-O-Z-A-K-I, M-I-N-A-T-O-Z-A-K-I. Minatozaki, Sana. Try to remember your last name properly."

SN :        

SN : "It's not my fault it's my mom and dads' fault for having a long last name. I'm Minatozaki Sana, I'm 7 too and I love warm hugs!" She said hugging Mina.

MN : "Ohayo gozaimasu." Little mina has finally smiled.

SN : "Jeongyeon-ah let her go. You're making it hard for me to hug her."

JY : "Aniyo."

JH : "How are we gonna play if you keep on holding on to her?"

JY : "A-N-I-Y-O I made a promise to ajumma. I'm not letting her hand go."

Mina starts to chuckles the girls look at her and everyone was taken back on how beautiful was her gummy smile.

MN : "Mianhe. I'll be fine on the side, you guys can play."

NY : "Arraso, I must warn you. Jeongyeon just sits in the side and sing."

MN : "I'm okay with that."

Mina followed Jeongyeon who was still holding her hands. They sat next to each other in the swing and the girl did sing. A few minutes more and three more kids came with their mothers. To be honest, Mina could call them a baby.

JY : "DaChaeTzu!!" She said waving with her other hand.

The three balls of sunshine start running to her, like puppies.

TY : "Jeongyeon unnie."

CY : "Who are you holding unnie?"

JY : "This is Mina. She's older than you girls so you call her unnie too."

DH : "Mina unnie! Mina unnie! Mina unnie!"

JY : "Hyun, time to introduce everyone."

DH : "Hai! Hai! I'm Im Dahyun. I'm 5!"

Mina notices how Jeongyeon chuckles at the pale girl

Mina notices how Jeongyeon chuckles at the pale girl.

JY : "Hyun, your last name is Kim, and not Im haha."

DH : "But that's what I said. Im Dahyun."

JY : "Haha arraso."

CY : "Me! Me! Me! Me next!"

CY :

CY : "I'm son Chaeyoung, I'm 5 *roar*"

JY : "Hahaha scary as usual."

TY :

TY : "Annyeonghaseyo I'm Chou Tzuyu. I'm turning 5 this June." The tallest among the three bowed.

JY : "Tzutzu is from Taiwan, they just moved last year. Okay, go play with your unnies."

TY : "Uhmmm is Mina unnie not playing with us??" She asked shyly.

MN : "Mianhe but unnie doesn't really do well in running so I'll just watch with Jeongyeon-san here."

DH : "Arraso, Tzuyu-ah let's go?"

The girls went back to where Nayeon and the other girls were.

That day, the whole afternoon until they got home Jeongyeon held her hand all the time. Making sure to keep the promise she has made to the older Myoui.

---

(A/N) Welcome to the JeongMi ship! Hahaha. The video on top would help you get into mood, you can say it's what I was listening when I was writing chapters (The videos are not mine). It's a song suitable for the situation. Anything you see inside ***/*** is just a lyrics of the song I found fitting at the time, I'll put some in every chapter.

PS. That's Twice's baby pictures, let's just all pretend their 5-6-7 at the time hahaha