Ch.52

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The party for the family was so much fun for everyone. They all had the best time, crashing for the night early.

During the party the mothers were at dinner...

Myoui: "So we need a plan?"

Minatosaki: "They'll be with that Nayeon girl"

Myoui: "We need a way to go to Japan with them without raising alarms"

Hiari: "You do realize we're planning a kidnapping. Before we continue...are you both sure this is the way to go?"

Myoui: "I want Mina to be with me, I'm sure the same way you want Sana and Momo to be with you"

Minatosaki: "Okay so the plan"

Hiari: "We can have lunch with them before heading back to Japan...you know it'll just be them"

Myoui: "We can take off with them at that moment"

Minatosaki: "How do we know they will want to, also how do we make sure they stay quiet"

Hiari: "If they do...then we can find a threat. But once we show them how well we treat them and they'll want to stay"

Minatosaki: "We can't scare them too bad, just enough to get through the airport"

Myoui: "We'll hurt the one they depend on...Nayeon"

Minatosaki: "Momo told us she got into a car crash one day, it was bad. So we can say we'll do that and it'll be worse"

Hiari: "Only if we don't make it to Japan without raising suspicion"

Myoui: "Perfect"


The next day Sana got a text from her 'mom' asking if they want to have lunch with them before their flight today.

Sana: "Momo, what do you say?"

Momo: "That's kind of suspicious"

Sana: "We can ask Mina, but she might not want to because of the whole situation"

Momo: "Ask her"

Sana: "Tell Nayeon"

Sana went to go ask Mina if she wanted to have lunch with her 'mom', and it was more that she wasn't sure...they had just had court the day before.

Momo went to go talk with Nayeon, and Nayeon also found it suspicious. She wasn't going to stop them because if they want to, it's their choice and she doesn't want them to be upset.

Nay: "Look Momo, if you want to, go ahead. It's fine with me, I just want a text saying that you got there safely, and when you're leaving to come back here"

Momo: "Are you sure you don't want to be strict or overprotective"

Nay: Fine, if 1 of you say no. Then none of you can go"

Momo: "Okay"

Sana came back "Mina is okay with it, only if she sits between me and you Momo."

Momo: "Free food"

Sana: "It's probably an apology for putting us through this"

When lunch time rolled around, the three left the house and met at the restaurant they agreed to go to.

Momo: "I don't like this anymore"

Sana: "They can't do anything, we're in public"

They found the table and sat themselves down. Sana and Momo kept true to their word and let Mina sit between them and not near their moms.

 

Meanwhile Nayeon was getting a little nervous. Dahyun walked out "Unnie? I'm heading to work"

Nay: "Huh?"

Dub: "Work? I'm going"

Nay: "Oh have fun"

Dub: "You okay?"

Nay: "Yea I'm fine Dubs...I'll see you after work okay?"

Dub: "Okay bye"

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were at work, so Nayeon was just home with Tzuyu and Jihyo. Speaking of the two, they wanted to watch a movie with Nayeon.

Nayeon nodded, and played a movie for all of them to watch together. Just the 3 of them, Nayeon slowly relaxing and not feeling nervous anymore.

Momo send Nayeon a text saying they're okay, and it was going well. It's just that they didn't see what was going on and the plan they were thinking of.

Sana suspected something, not letting Mina out of her sight. Even when talking, she had Mina at least in her view of some sort.

Nayeon sighed of relief when Momo send her the text, and just went back to watching the movie. It was a little boring for her, but it was still cute to watch.

 

Myoui: "So how was lunch?"

Sana: "It was good, thank you for inviting us to have lunch with you"

Momo: "We have to go though"

Hiari: "You're leaving?"

Sana: "Yes, we have to go"

Minatosaki saw their phones and grabbed them as quick as she could. Glaring and putting a finger over as to signal them to be quiet.

Myoui: "Now we're going to Japan. If we don't make it to Japan without being suspicious. Then it's all good, but if you do happen to raise alarms before we make it and we don't land in Japan with you, we have a contact that can give you friend Nayeon a little surprise"

Momo: "What surprise?"

Minatosaki: "You know just a little car crash"

Sana: "It's gonna be suspicious if we don't take our car"

Hiari: "That's why I have your phones, we'll drive behind you. Drive straight to the airport. You have no way to contact anyone"

Mina: "Unnie I'm scared"

Momo: "It's okay, we'll be fine"

Sana and Momo just nodded, as they all left. Sana made sure Mina was okay when they were in the car. They started a drive to the airport

Momo: "It's a long drive to the airport"

Sana: "Nayeon is gonna be suspicious when we don't return home"

Mina: "Won't Nayeon unnie be mad"

Momo: "She'll be concerned, and yes mad. But once we don't show, she'll find us"

Sana: "Check the glove box, maybe something is in there"

Momo did exactly what she was told, and found the one thing that might save them.

Momo: "The walkie talkie is in here"

Sana: "I highly doubt it's on for Nayeon, but try it"

Momo clicked it 'Unnie!'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter