Ch.16

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon made her way to work, and while Jisoo worked on getting orders, she was too busy thinking about what her teacher said. She was in thought thinking 'Is it okay?' 'Will they hate me if I do that' Nayeon finally shook off the thoughts and decided to just get to work. It was a pretty busy day, even though it was a Thursday.  They finally had a small break Nayeon leans against the counter "So life just got harder" Jisoo sits against the counter "Why?" Nayeon sighs "Chae and Dubs...they skipped school, for a good reason, but what they did wasn't good. Maybe I'm not meant to be a guardian"

Jisoo attended to an order than came back to Nayeon "You are, but once you find that one thing that gets them on track, you will no longer question anything" Nayeon groaned "In 1 year, I will be their guardian." Jisoo looked over "Your 16" Nayeon nodded "Tomorrow I'm 17" Jisoo smiled "Think about it after your birthday" Nayeon shook her head "I can't keep pushing it back. When someone gets in trouble, it has to be dealt with right away, not days later"

Jisoo nods "Okay I understand, but since you are new at this, they will know. Just be like 'Next time it will right away, no more waiting'" Nayeon nods "Yea, and I would rather wait...I only have 2 options left, one will work, one is basically useless." Jisoo nods "Okay use the one that will work" Nayeon shakes her head "It's a spanking, and I refuse to do that" Jisoo looks around to see if anyone needs help then back at Nayeon "Why?" Nayeon sits down on a chair "It's hitting, that's not right" Jisoo nods "It's discipline, my mom spanks Lisa and Jennie, Rosé not so much. It's cause she loves us, she wants to show us what is right and wrong. It won't be fun, but it will get into their head that what they did is wrong, and yes they will cry, but they know that you love them"

Nayeon nods "Okay, I'll tell you Sunday how it went, more so if I pulled through or not" Nayeon was actually thinking about it, but if she was going to ground them then...No TV, aka movies. Well Nayeon finally got her mind back and was able to really get to work.

Jeongyeon was able to make the cake while making all the other pastries. Her boss actually had to leave early, so locking up was her job tonight, so she was all over the place. She ended up having more people come in, once she got the cake into the oven, she took some orders, then starting other bread and pastries.

It finally came to closing time, Jeongyeon grabbed the cake and decorated it as neatly as she can, and put it in the fridge, she was ready to celebrate Nayeon's birthday tomorrow. She grabbed her things and locked up, she made her way home happily. When she got home none of the little girls were awake, Dahyun and Chaeyoung again got sent to bed early. Momo, Sana, and Nayeon sat in the living room, Jeongyeon put her bag down "So you ready to be 17" Nayeon laughed a little "Maybe, but that means I'm one year closer to 18"

Sana laid back "So did you come up with a decision?" Nayeon nodded "Yea, but I am gonna get your opinions first. Also we won't do it until after Friday" Jeongyeon nodded "Okay so do what?" Nayeon sighed "So which one...grounded or spanking?" Momo and Jeongyeon looked at each other and both agreed on spanking, Sana was the one who sat grounded. Nayeon nodded "Okay, I'll ask again Saturday" They all went to bed

The next morning Jeongyeon woke Nayeon up "Happy Birthday Loser!" Right then 3 little girls ran in "Happy Birthday Unnie!" Sana and Momo stood at the door "Happy Birthday" Dahyun and Chaeyoung were the only one that haven't said anything.

In Dahyun and Chaeyoung's room, they were getting dressed quietly, hearing the yells of Happy Birthday. They kept quiet, when they walked out to the kitchen nobody was there yet, they were still getting ready. Jeongyeon walked out "Morning" Chaeyoung looked down and Dahyun stood against the wall both giving soft "morning". Jeongyeon stopped "Whats wrong?" Chae shook her head and sat down on the couch, Dahyun looked up "Don't...you...hate us" Jeongyeon pulled Dahyun into a hug "No I don't, but your punishment is still coming. Not today because of Nayeon, but this weekend for sure" Dahyun nodded.

Nayeon walked out "Morning" Chae slowly walked up to Nayeon and gave her a soft hug "Happy Birthday, I'm sorry for everything" Nayeon have her a kiss on the top of her head "No worries, and thank you" Dahyun gave Nayeon a hug and wished her a happy birthday. Jeongyeon made breakfast and they all made their way to school.

After school they went to the park and Jeongyeon got up "My boss told me to come in after school, I don't know why" Nayeon nodded "Okay, are you working?" Jeongyeon shrugged "He just called me in" She walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter