Ch. 25

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon opened the store on Saturday because her boss wasn't going to be there. The thing is, he always leaves when Jeongyeon comes in for work. She has been more stressed at work due to his always leaving and her doing all the work.

Nayeon came to visit "Hey, where's your boss?"

"Gone, again"

"Oh, well I came to bring you lunch since I figured you'd be working all day"

"Yeah, I get to leave when he comes back"

"Alright, well I'll see you at home okay?"

"Yea, bye" Jeongyeon watched Nayeon wall out the door as she headed home.

Right after Nayeon left, Jeongyeon's boss walked in "Hey how is it going"

"Fine so far"

"So I'm dealing with something, so I decided to teach you a few things. This will help me a lot, I will keep money in the safe, and you can use that to pay off bills that need to be paid. I will be gone more often"

"Can I ask where you go all the time"

"I'm sick, not just fever sick. I've been trying to get my daughter to come in. My son moved to America, my daughter has a job she loves already. I'm hoping to keep this place open a little longer before I go"

"No...it can be"

"I'm sorry Jeongyeon, I'm gonna have to let you go soon. I'm getting treatment, so that's why I'm gone so much too"

"I'll take care of the bills, just show me how it goes and I can take care of things around here. Please"

"I'm not gonna have you take care of everything, but just a few things"

He taught Jeongyeon what she needs to sign and fill out and go to pay for everything. When that was done she got to go home.

When she walked in it was very chaotic, Dahyun was chasing Chaeyoung, Tzuyu was in timeout, Jihyo and Mina were begging Nayeon for something, Nayeon was just watching TV ignoring Jihyo and Mina, Ray was also chasing Dahyun. Luckily Momo and Sana were at work

Nayeon looked over "Hey Jeong" Jeongyeon walked over "Heyyy?"

"Why are.."

"Chae stole one of Dub's snacks, Tzuyu hit Mina, both of them want to go to the park, but I said no cause I'm all alone."

"Oh let me get dressed and I'll go with you, but don't you watch them by yourself"

"Yes, but it's better knowing I can get one of you to help me if needed instead of having to panic"

"Oh okay, yea let me get dressed."

"Okay" Nayeon looked at Jihyo and Mina "We're gonna go" The girls cheered. Nayeon took Tzuyu out of timeout too, and was talking to her

Dahyun finally tackled Chaeyoung "That was my snack"

Jeongyeon picked up Dahyun "And you have more, so stop" Dahyun was squirming while Chaeyoung was running to her room. "Fine unnie, I'll stop" Jeongyeon set her down and Dahyun took off.

They finally got ready and headed to the park, Nayeon and Jeongyeon sat on the blanket they set out, Nayeon watching everyone, Jeongyeon laying down falling asleep.

Nayeon smiled as she saw her sister slowly falling asleep, Nayeon knew she was working hard, and is more tired than usual. But Jeongyeon loved her job, she rarely ever complained about it.

Working at the bakery, it brought joy to Jeong, Nayeon likes to go visit her when she wanted to, and Jeongyeon's smile brightens when she sees any of her sisters. Well now Jeongyeon was working to hard at the place, because he boss was now getting sick and still wants the bakery alive. None of his kids want it, and no other family will take it, so it was going to close soon.

They spent a lot of time at the park, where they all met, where they all have different memories, where it's now the family spends time. As they all get older, one freedom was taken to give freedom to 8 others, but to Nayeon it was worth it. To do this for the others, she was happy to give up a lot for them. She never regretted doing this, it was hard but worth it. Watching Jeongyeon fall asleep due to her always being tired from work, Nayeon felt like it was her fault, even though it wasn't.

Momo and Sana walked up to them, and Nayeon smiled "Hey, how'd you know we were here?" Momo laughed "Well all of you aren't home, the cars is still there, so we guessed." Nayeon smiled, Sana sat next to Jeongyeon "Stressed?" Nayeon nodded "Her boss hasn't been showing to work, so she has been doing everything on here own" Sana sighed and carefully lifted Jeongyeon's head and placed it on her lap.

They all talked for a while,then h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter