Ch.48

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next few weeks had gone by, no one misbehaved (that much). Nayeon's stern talk with the older ones had them on their best behaviors. And for the little ones, well it's them...

It was finally 4 weeks, Nayeon walked out of her room with 2 phones in hand "Okay, here you go. Finally ungrounded and ready to see the...city again"

Mina ran in "Unnie"

Jihyo was running after her "Mina..please"

Mina stopped in front of Nayeon her hands in fists, Nayeon saw that and realized how much Mina is mad "What happened"

Mina took a deep breath "Jihyo called me mean names and told me I was the worst sister"

Ji: "I said I was sorry"

Mina hugged Nayeon, and Nayeon called Jihyo over while hugging Mina "Good job Mina for coming to me, here go to Momo"

Mina started crying and sat on Momo's lap. Jihyo looked really guilty, and Nayeon was looking right at her.

Nay: "What do you have to say?"

Ji: "I- I was mad and said things I didn't mean"

Nay: "Okay, so what happened"

Ji: "We were playing with a few of the toys, and Mina took one that I was going to grab, so I asked her for it, she told she was playing with it, and I just wanted to play with it. Then she scooted away and I called her a few mean names and that last part blurted out"

Nay: "Jihyo, you know that isn't okay."

Ji: "I know, I said sorry, but she ran. I really didn't mean it unnie"

Nay: "Mina do you accept Jihyo's apology?"

Ji: "Minari I'm really sorry, I didn't mean it. Please"

Mina nodded, wiped her tears, and hugged Jihyo. Then let her go, knowing she was gonna be in trouble she just walked back to her room.

Nayeon pointed to the corner which Jihyo just walked to. Sana smiled "You do it so effortlessly"

Nay: "Yea...it's called magic"

Nayeon got up and put on her jacket "I'll be back"

Sana: "Where are you going?"

Nay: "Well Tzuyu is at the new neighbor's house. They have a little girl, the same age as Tzuyu. Her name is Elkie, so I'm gonna go over to pick her up"

Momo: "Wait new neighbors?"

Nay: "Yea, literally the house right next to us, the house was for sell, when me and Tzuyu were playing in the front yard, we saw the moving truck. 2 girls and their parents"

Sana: "You met them?"

Nay: "Yea? How did you miss all this?"

Sana: "I'll be real, I don't know"

Nay: "Well I'm gonna invite them over for dinner, you know be friendly"

Sana: "Do they know about you being-"

Nay: "Yes, I waved at them. They walked over..we talked, and I explained the reason for big family. So they know"

Momo: "Huh okay"

Nay: "Keep an eye on the timer, just in case I'm not back in the time left"

Nayeon left, walked over to the house, and knocked on the door. One of the sisters opened the door

Nay: "Oh hi, I'm here to pick up Tzuyu. I'm Nayeon by the way"

Sorn: "I'm Sorn, yea. Come in"

Nayeon nodded, walked in and saw the parents.

Nay: "Hello, I'm here to pick up my sister"

Sorn: "I'll get Elkie"

The dad looked over "Well Nayeon, she was good, spent the entire time with Elkie."

Nay: "That's good, I never asked are you new to the city or...?"

Mr.Chong: "Well new, but we moved in 5 weeks ago. We have been staying with a friend, until the house was officially done"

Elkie and Tzuyu ran over to the room. Nayeon picked up Tzuyu, and smiled "Well how was it Tzu?"

Tzu: "Fun, we play all the time at school"

Nay: "That's how you knew her huh..."

Tzu: "I would talk to her all the time"

Nay: "So she was your new friend that made your teacher have to talk to us about your talking?"

Tzuyu nodded, and just hugged Nayeon. Nayeon smiled "Well you go to the same school she goes to"

Elkie: "She's nice"

Nayeon looked up at the parents "I would like to invite you over for dinner one day. It'll be packed, but we can barbecue or something."

Mrs.C: "We would love that, are you okay with that Sorn"

Sorn just shrugged, and Elkie was excited. Nayeon looked over "What grade is she in?"

Mr.C: "She's 9 about to be 10, in 4th"

Nayeon smiled "Do you know a Park Jihyo and Myoui Mina?"

Sorn: "The sisters? Yea they're in my class"

Nay: "That's funny, they're my sisters. So there's someone for both ages."

Mr.C: "You're so nice"

Nay: "Treat people how you would like to be treated. So i gave you my number, text me when you have time, I'll see what what works for us, and hopefully that dinner can happen"

They nodded, and Nayeon left. She smiled, going back to her house, and see Jihyo turning around looking at Momo.

Momo: "Okay you can go back"

Nay: "Actually wait Ji"

Nayeon put Tzuyu down, who ran to the room, and walked over "Do you know a Sorn? In your class?"

Ji: "The new girl? Yea..she's quiet"

Nay: "She's our new neighbor"

Ji: "Oh that's cool"

Nay: "I'm inviting them for dinner one day..I don't know when yet. But do you think you and Mina can be nice and just show her around. She's new to the city so doesn't know anybody"

Ji: "Yea, I'll tell Mina"

Nay: "Thanks bud"

Jihyo ran back to her room, Nayeon sat back down, Jeongyeon walked over from her room "What's up"

Nay: "Hey"

Sana: "Did you know we have new neighbors?"

Jeong: "Yea...how do you miss it. There was a huge truck"

Momo: "Really?"

Nay: "Do I need to find a....!"

Jeong: "Woah..what?"

Nay: "I'm doing everything right, but like I forgot there are other check ups"

Jeong: "What?"

Nay: "When was the last time you went to the eye doctor or dentist?!"

Jeong: "Oh"

Nay: "Yea, so I'm gonna go look some up, I'm so dumb. I literally..so stupid"

Sana: "Nay, calm down, it's because they hold care of their teeth and none of them really need glasses"

Nay: "We don't know that"

Nayeon went on a research, calling places, booking appointments, and making sure she is all booked or isn't doing anything

Nay: "Okay, so the kids have appointments for the dentist next Thursday, and for the eye doctor in 3 weeks."

Sana: "Cool"

Nay: "And we all have our dentist appointments in 2 weeks, and our eye doctor appointments in 4 weeks"

Momo: "Oh wait us too"

Nay: "Yes, so let me see. The doctor, dentist, and eye doctor...is that it?"

Jeong: "I think"

Around next Wednesday, Tzuyu walked over "Unnie?"

Nay: "Yes?"

Tzu: "My tooth hurts"

Nayeon mumbled "They're fine..yea rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter