Ch. 23

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon walked to the car and drove to the middle school, going inside "Chae? Are you okay?" She shakes her head and Dahyun is hugging her. The receptionist looks at Nayeon "Are you here to pick them up?" Nayeon nodded and was about to sign the papers. She stopped her "No you're not. You can not pick up these girls, where are their parents"

"Abandoned them, so I am their sister. Legal guardian, my sister is sick, so I am going to sign them out and take them home. Or we are going to walk out without signing. Your choice"

"Excuse me little girl, I am an adult, you can not talk to me that way. You need to shows signs of respect"

"Just because you are older doesn't mean I have to. You have my respect until you lose it. So deal with it, let's go girls"

"Hey! You can't take them, that's kidnapping"

"Oh really? Okay you want to talk to the principal, my lawyer, or the judge that signed this off. By all means! I will wait"

She scoffed and nodded "Wait here" She walked away

Nayeon looked at Chaeyoung and Dahyun "Don't copy what I am doing, I am just annoyed at these adult. Respect everyone, please"

They nodded and the receptionist came back with the principal "She is claiming to be those girls legal guardian, but look at here, not mature, not respectful, still in school uniform"

"Excuse me miss, I am mature, I am respectful, and yes I am in school. I take care of 8 girls, I respect adults until they lose it, I am in school as a senior because like I tell them. Education is important, and I will not fail even if I have a job that I get extra shifts in so I can buy a house. So I can give them freedom, so I can show them if they put their minds to anything, they can achieve. So I am going to take Son Chaeyoung and Kim Dahyun home with me to OUR house."

The principal looked at Nayeon "I'm so sorry Miss Nayeon, go ahead and sign the girls out. Be on your way, also congratulations, I never got to say it. They look up to you"

"Thank you" Nayeon watched the pincipal walk away, and looked at Dahyun and Chaeyoung "Doors are unlocked, go wait on the car" They nodded and walked off. Nayeon grabbed the paper and signed them. She eyed the receptionist and in a low whisper "" she walked out and went to the car.

Back at the house, Chaeyoung laid in the bed "Nayeon unnie, I really don't feel good" Nayeon nodded "I know, I'm gonna take your temperature, I will go buy medicine and if you don't feel good tomorrow, I'll take you to the doctors"

"We can't pay for the doctors"

"I'll take it from the house money, you're more important"

"I'm okay"

"Chae, I'll go make some soup, check your temp, then you'll take a nap. When you wake up you can take a shower"

"Okay, thank you"

 Nayeon nodded and walked out to the closet and grabbed the thermometer and walked to Dahyun "Take your sisters temperature, I'll make soup. When it's done, come tell me what it is" Dahyun nodded and walked off.

Nayeon started on the soup, and Dahyun came out a minute later "She's 101.3" (Sorry I only know Fahrenheit) Nayeon sighed "Okay it's cooking right now, I'll be back with medicine. Call the walkie if there are any problems" Dahyun nodded as Nayeon ran out the house.

Dahyun sat on the couch and just talked to herself "Gosh Nayeon unnie is under a lot of stress. Job, school, adults, cooking, driving, making sure we're well, taking care of 8 people. Gosh I want to help"

Nayeon walked through the medicine aisle, finally finding the medicine, and paying for it. She was on her way home, she passed a house for sale...and she had an idea. A way that can possible get them the new house without waiting for a long time.

Nayeon walked in and gave the medicine to Dahyun "Read the instructions on the back. If you are still confused, I'll help you. Got it?" Dahyun nodded and took off to the bedroom and Nayeon went to the kitchen and finished the soup. She put it in a bowl and walked into Chaeyoung's room "Hey want some soup" Chae nodded.

Nayeon gave her the bowl, and she started eating it. Nayeon left the room and sat on the couch, Dahyun followed "Are you okay"

"Yea I'm fine"

"No you're not, what's wrong unnie"

"Just stressed about school"

"Are you sure?"

"Yea Dubs, I'm gonna head to the library and Suzy's place. If you have a problem-"

"Call the walkie...I know"

"I'm trying to help-"

"I know, you're just always leaving"

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay, have fun. I'll watch over Chae"

Nayeon hesitated, but took off and the first place she went to was the library and gave Suzy a call "Hello"

"Hello"

"Suzy I need your help"

"Nayeon? What is it?"

"Can I come over?"

"Yea (address) come over"

"Thanks bye"

Nayeon left and headed over to Suzy's house. When she got there Suzy was very concerned. Nayeon smiled and walked in "I think I have a good idea, but you are more experienced than me."

"Sure, have a seat. Tell me"

Nayeon sat down and pulled out the IPad, and looked at Suzy, to which Suzy connect it to the WiFi and Nayeon looked online for the house "I'm trying to save up and buy this house. But of course I don't have enough money"

"Yea? I can help you by-"

"No not that I way. What if I sell this house, and use the money from that house to buy this one"

"You need to think this through, please."

"How do I do what I want to do"

"First find a place to stay. I have 2 extra bedrooms. You can stay there, I can also rent you all a storage place. You can put the stuff you are keeping in there like dressers, desks, beds, furniture, TV. I can do that"

"I would appreciate that, when we decide what we are gonna keep, we will sell what we aren't. Then I'll be able to put the house up fo sell?"

"Yea, I can walk you through that. First talk with your sisters"

"I will thank you. I need to go, Chaeyoung is sick and I feel bad for leaving Dubs to take care of her and leaving them alone. Bye" Nayeon hugged Suzy and took off back to the house.

When she walked in, she sat Dahyun and Chaeyoung watching a movie in the living room, and sat down next to them "How do you feel Chae?"

"Better, thank you for taking care of me...both of you"

"It's fine, I want to talk to everyone, but for now it's all about taking care of you"

For the rest of the day, Nayeon stayed home and watched over Chaeyoung and Dahyun. When time came, Nayeon got up "I'm gonna pick up your sisters." Nayeon took the van and went to the school to pick up the little ones, and then to the high school.

When she got to the high school, a tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter