Ch. 27

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon that weekend worked hard on opening it, Chaeyoung also started working. People started coming in to support Jeongyeon, because word spread about Jeongyeon taking over the business. Jeongyeon had Chaeyoung on cash register, while she was in the back baking.

It was going pretty well, but Chaeyoung started getting bored "Unnie it's boring here" Jeongyeon smiled "I know, but it's a job. I never said it was gonna be fun"

Some one walked in, Jeongyeon took over "Hi how can I help you?" She smiled "I'm here to see if you're hiring" Jeongyeon looked at her "Uh currently yes, but just know I'm still new at this whole owner/boss thing"

She nodded "I know, news spreads fast. I just need a job, and this place seems like my type of job"

Jeongyeon nodded "Okay, I'll take you to my office" Chaeyoung groaned as she stood at the register, Jeongyeon rolled her eyes "Chaeyoung, behave. If someone comes in, help them, if it needs to be baked, then tell them that you're new and that I'm in the back with someone. So it'll be a wait"

Chaeyoung nodded "Yes ma'am" Jeongyeon laughed and motioned for the girl to follow her. Chaeyoung sighed as she stood at the register hoping nobody walks in. Jeongyeon was busy interviewing the girl, and sooner or later she got the job and would start work the next day.

When it finally reached lunch time, Jeongyeon sat down "Nayeon is dropping Tzuyu off, she wants you two to go give Dahyun her lunch."

"Why didn't she do it?"

"She's late for work, and Jihyo and Mina are home alone, so go take the lunch and rush home. Their 9"

"She doesn't have work right now"

"Her boss called her saying she was late, because she was supposed to cover for someone"

Nayeon opened the door "Hey! Tzuyu behave, Chae here is Dub's lunch. I ordered pizza for when you get home, the money is on the counter" Nayeon took off running

Chaeyoung looked at Jeongyeon "You'll be okay?" Jeongyeon nodded "I'll be fine" Chaeyoung got ready to leave and said bye to Jeongyeon. She headed down to the grocery store, walking.

Meanwhile Dahyun just finished checking out a gentleman, when a lady walked up with quite a few things. When she looked up, she recognized her, but pretended not to. "Afternoon ma'am"

The woman looked up "You? You thief!" Dahyun flinched at her yelling "Ma'am?" The couple standing next to her we're getting worried for Dahyun.

The woman pointed at Dahyun "You little "

"Ma'am? I'm confused, did I do something?"

"Yes, do you not remember. You and your little demon sister snuck into my room and stole my money"

"I don't know where you live"

"Do you have a dad?"

"Yes...no. I had one but I don't live with or see him"

"A mom?"

"Left my dad, but obviously somewhere out there"

"So you have a step mom"

"Never saw her as a mom, or stepmom. So no"

"Who do you live with"

"None of your business, can I please just check out the items. You're holding up the line"

"I want the money you stole from me"

"Ma'am, please stop"

At that moment, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu walked in "Hey, we brought lunch"

The woman looked ove "Gosh the rest of my evil step kids are here" Chaeyoung looked at her, then at Dahyun "Guys stay back"

She walked up to Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, Dahyun ran over "Hey, leave them alone. I'm going to have to ask you to leave"

"Your dad was mine and only mine"

Dahyun glared at her "Leave, and leave my sisters alone"

The step mom went to hit Dahyun, and Dahyun was ready to take the hit, but the step mom was stopped by the couple behind her. "Leave these girls alone"

The step mom looked up "These are my kids"

Chaeyoung scoffed "We aren't your kids, never will be" Dahyun nodded, she looked at the couple "Ugh, I know this lady. She was my stepmom, not anymore tho. Her and our father kicked us out 3 years ago...I was 13! She was 12! And the youngest was 5! So we aren't her kids, never have been, never will be"

The couple looked up at the woman, and stood in front of Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu. The man waved down security "Hello, this woman just tried striking her" The security guard took the stepmom away.

When the lady turned around she gave a slight smile "Are you all okay?" Dahyun nodded "I can check your items out right now, I'll them to clear her items" Dahyun turned around "Go home" She took the lunch and waved them off.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu went home, and opened the door to a mess. "JIHYO MINA!" Jihyo and Mina froze when they saw Chaeyoung, both of them were muddy, along with Ray. The floors were muddy with them.

Chaeyoung let go of Tzuyu's hand "Tzuyu if you get yourself muddy, I swear" She walked over to both of them "Wait right here. Don't move" Chaeyoung ran to her room and grabbed Dahyun's camera, took pictures of Mina and Jihyo then of the house "Go take a shower, both of you"

The both took off running, Ray followed them, and Chaeyoung sighed "Ray too!" Chaeyoung started cleaning up the floor, and then the pizza guy showed up and Chaeyoung paid, setting the pizza down.

2 girls ran own with a clean dog "Please tell you didn't sit on your bed, or furniture" They shook their heads "Did Ray" They shake their heads, and Chaeyoung continues to clean, "we're gonna eat, and you'll explain what on Earth you two were doing"

When Chaeyoung finished, they all sat down and ate the pizza. Mina and Jihyo were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter