Ch. 33

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon got the things she bought for the puppy and kitten, gave them what they needed. Jeongyeon sat down next to Nay "I don't understand how you do this"

Nay: "Neither do I, those girls aren't easy. I'm surprised it wasn't Dahyun or Chaeyoung that gave you trouble"

Jeong: "Yea, so what are their names?"

Nay: "They don't have one"

Jeong: "Can I name the cat?"

Nay: "Sure, what's their name?"

Jeong: "Bomb...Don't ask, I just like it"

Nay: "No I like it too"

Momo ran into the room "Me, Sana, Dub, and Chae all played Rock Paper Scissors and I won"

Jeong: "Congrats Momo"

Momo started playing with the puppy "Whats..His name?"

Nay: "Give him a name"

Momo: "Boo...Monsters Inc."

Nay: "Bomb and Boo...B's alright"

Nayeon got up and started to get things ready for dinner. Jihyo, Mina, and Tzuyu ran over

Ji: "Unnie.."

Nay: "Yea"

Mina: "Can we go to the park?"

Nay: "...We haven't done that in a while, we'll go tomorrow after school. It's late now"

Tzu: "Aww...Okay"

The three little ones went to their room, Ray following them around until he saw the box. He peeked his head inside, and started the kitten.

Jeongyeon brought them both out and let them play together, Ray was being very careful.

Nay: "Momo, get the beds I got them. See if they'll use that"

Momo: "Okay, what about if they need to use the restroom"

Nay: "We're gonna train him. I'll try to train him, so he can signal us if he needs to use the restroom"

Jeong: "Momo, Bomb is a cat, they use kitty litter"

Momo: "...I knew that?"

Nay: "So be honest with me, did you both listen to my rules of being grounded. No TV, no phones, no IPad?"

Momo: "Well...maybe on Saturday a little"

Jeong: "While I was waiting for Jisoo to show up at the Cafe, I was on my phone"

Nay: "Thank you for being honest, you're not in trouble. I just wanted to know, so how was that movie you begged me to let you watch?"

Jeong: "It was worth it"

Momo: "Yea, I liked it"

Nay: "...So it's basically almost a week. Uh I will never do this again. But you both showed me you are responsible, mature, and that I can trust you. So tomorrow you will be ungrounded"

Jeong: "Really?!"

Momo: "We're off the hook?"

Nay: "Not necessarily"

Jeong: "But you said.."

Nay: "I know what I said, I just gave you your electronics back. But this week you gotta do something"

Momo: "Oh gosh"

Nay: "Hush it's not that bad"

Jeong: "You saying that makes it worse"

Nay: "Fine you'll have a choice. This next week stay grounded same rules...or be basically ungrounded (not really) and this whole week you both are 'in charge' of everything"

Jeong: "What?"

Nay: "I will stay here, but I'll be in my room or on the couch, I won't do anything. You both make sure everyone behaves, take the girls to their classes, punish the kids if they are misbehaving. I will only drive you all to/from school"

Momo: "What if someone gets a call from the school and stuff"

Nay: "Then I will pick them up, and punish them if it's needed. Other than that, it's all you two"

Jeong: "But if we don't know something, you'll help us right?"

Nay: "Yes, so this means everything. You'll need to wash the dishes, cook the meals, do the laundry, and clean the house. Since there are 2 of you, it should be easy"

Jeong: "Deal"

Momo: "Deal"

Nay: "Start tomorrow morning, you'll start with waking everyone up for school"

Jeong: "So it's basically in charge of everyone except you"

Nay: "Yes, still have a deal?"

JeongMo: "Yes"

Nay: "Good, like how I said. You will start tomorrow"

For the rest of the night, Nayeon finished up cleaning up, and taking care of the pets. They all slept in Ray's bed, for who knows why.

The next morning, Nayeon's alarm went off and woke up, she kicked the top of the bunk "Go wake everyone up"

Jeongyeon groaned as she slowly got down from the bunk and walked to the rooms to get everyone up. Momo yawned as she walked out.

Nayeon got ready for work and laid down on the couch, Momo looked at her "What should I make? Waffles, eggs, cereal?"

Nay: "Just make everyone cereal it's the easiest thing to do"

Momo: "Okay"

Momo slowly got everyone's cereal ready, and one by one when someone came out, she would have them the bowl and pour milk.

After the last person, she ran and got herself ready. When everyone was ready, Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon "Is everyone ready?"

Jeong: "Yea, we're ready"

Nay: "Alright, let's go"

Jeong: "Come on let's go!"

They all ran out of their rooms, and got in the car, Nayeon driving them all to school, then herself to work.

It was going like a normal day, Nayeon left work, went home, had lunch, and took a nap until it was time to pick up the kids.

When it was that time, she picked them all up and drove to the park "Jeong, take them with you...Ji stay back please"

Jeongyeon nodded and everyone but Jihyo left. Jihyo sat nervously in her seat, and Nayeon laughed a little "Dont worry, you're not in trouble. I just want you to change your outfit to your soccer uniform."

Jihyo nodded and changed in the car, Nayeon and her leaving together and letting them go play.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung worked on their homework while Jeongyeon, Momo, and Sana sat back talking.

Nayeon laid down on the grass near Chaeyoung "You're watching them right?"

JeongMo: "Yeah"

Nay: "Good, I have an alarm, when it goes off we're leaving"

Chae: "Unnie I'm hungry"

Nayeon pointed to Jeongyeon and Momo, Jeongyeon rolled her eyes "Sorry Chae we don't have anything on us right now"

Chae: "Wait what?"

Momo: "Me and Jeongyeon made a deal with Nayeon, so we are basically ungrounded, but we are basically in charge and Nayeon is just there"

Jeong: "Yea, so we are taking her responsibility for the week"

Nay: "So you get in trouble, they deal with you. You need help, they'll help you, you don't feel good...Well come to one of us."

Dub: "Wait so we have no snacks"

Nay: "No we do...Momo in the back I have snacks, cuz I'm taking you all with me to Jihyo's soccer practice"

Jeong: "I thought we were supposed to take her"

Nay: "No you were, but I forgot I told the girls I'll take them to the park, and I want to take them before her practice. And I didn't want to drive home and let you all hurry to leave, I just decided to take you all with me"

Momo: "Still seems like you're the one doing everything"

Nay: "I guess I am used to it"

Jeong: "It's fine, you'll be used to not doing anything by the time this week ends"

When it finally reached 4:50, Nayeon's alarm went off "Go get everyone

Momo and Jeongyeon got everyone and they all headed back into the car, Jeongyeon looked back as Nayeon was driving "We're gonna be at Jihyo's soccer practice, but we're staying in the car"

When they pulled up, Jeongyeon got down and took Jihyo to the field. Nayeon pulled up the IPad and propped it up "We're watching Monsters Inc. requested by your sister."

Momo: "I love you"

Nay: "Snacks are in the back, me and Jeong will be watching Jihyo. Momo keep them safe, the keys will stay here"

Momo saluted to Nayeon, who laughed and little, got a few snacks from the back and walked over to the field.

Jihyo was standing next to Jeongyeon, and Jeongyeon was encouraging Jihyo to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter