Ch.44

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few minutes, Nayeon walked out "Let's go, Jeong Momo how long do you plan to be at the school?"

Jeong: "2 hours..maybe"

Nay: "Okay, we'll take separate cars, me and Sowon are gonna be there for a while. Sana what are you plans?"

Sana: "Stay with Jeong and Momo until me and Momo have work"

Nay: "Okay, Jeong you can drive them."

Jeong: "Okay"

Nay: "Tzuyu, Mina, Jihyo...Let's go"

There was no response to Nayeon, she sighed and walked to their room "Hey..come on"

Tzu: "No"

Nay: "I don't und-"

Jihyo: "You're mean, yelling at unnies"

Nay: "We can talk about this later, I need to drive you girls to school"

Mina: "No"

Nay: "You know what..I'm done" She sighed walking back to the other room "Jeong take everyone to school. I'll take the car, the girls hate me because they heard me yell. Nobody wants me in this house, I'll be staying somewhere else for a couple of days"

Sana: "Unnie...don't leave"

Nayeon ignored Sana "Jeong take them"

Jeongyeon nodded, and gathered up the kids and left, Nayeon was in her room gathering clothes to take later. She took a deep breath, and just calmed down. She's never been so stressed, and it's not good.

In the car, Sana looked over "Why are you girls mad at Nayeon unnie?"

Jihyo: "She yelled at you"

Mina: "Said mean words to you"

Chae: "Yea she yelled, but it's okay. She had every right too, us 4 did something that was bad, and Nayeon unnie wasn't happy with us"

Tzuyu: "She still yelled at you"

Momo: "We really appreciate you backing us up. But since we can't tell you the story, just know Nayeon is right, and we were wrong"

Jeong: "Girls you made Nayeon feel bad, she thinks you don't want her in the house. She's not gonna be staying at home for a while"

Mina: "But but that's not what we wanted"

Jeong: "Momo just tell them that what happened, make them understand why Nayeon is mad at you"

Momo: "Girls last night, us 4, we snuck out of the house. That is not okay, breaking a rule and disobeying and disrespecting Nayeon. It was a fun night until our way home, something happened and the overall story is..Nayeon unnie had to wake up at 3 in the morning to come pick us up from Jail"

Tzuyu: "You went to jail?"

Dahyun: "Not really the big place, but a holding place to be picked up but it's still not a good place to be"

Mina: "Oh so that's why she's so mad"

Sana: "Yes, please don't hate her, she has every right to be mad"

They finally understood everything, and Jeongyeon dropped off everyone. Going to the college, Nayeon was already there with Sowon, Sana walked over "Unnie..uh hey"

Nay: "Hi Sana"

Sana: "We talked to the little ones in the car, they understand now, they don't hate you. They realize you were right"

Nay: "You told them what happened?"

Sana: "Yea..it seemed to be the only way"

Nay: "I guess, go back with Momo and Jeongyeon. I'll stay at home..for now"

Sana: "Again sorry for-"

Nay: "It doesn't change what's been said, what happened, and everything that took place. We're all talking later"

Sana: "Yes ma'am"

Sana walked back to Jeongyeon and Momo putting her head down "This is gonna be hard, she hates us"

Jeong: "She doesn't hate you, she's just really really disappointed in you guys. And you really hurt her feelings, did so much to crush her"

Momo: "We'll make it up to her, no matter how long it takes"

Jeong: "She's a very forgiving person, but I have a feeling she's not going to trust you guys that easily and it's going to take a while"

Sana: "Yea, well you guys need to get to work"

Nayeon walked over to the table "I forgot to give these to you. You guys aren't going to have your phones for 4 weeks, not for school, work, whatever. So you're back to the walkie talkies."

She placed them down and walked away, Sana grabbed one "Yup she's mad mad"

Jeong: "Holy ...that's bad"

Momo: "That's why I couldn't find my phone this morning"

Jeong: "Oh yea, she put them in a secret place in the house, because she was really set on you not having your phones"

Sana: "Usually we would only get them back for work or school for just in case...but she really gave us these walkie talkies"

Jeong: "Have fun"
 

Sowon: "Are you okay"

Nay: "Tired yes. Okay no. Pissed yes"

Sowon: "What happened"

Nay: "Teenagers"

Sowon: "Oh okay, want to continue?"

Nay: "Yea"

 

Later at the house, when everyone was done with work and school. Only Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Mina, Jihyo, and Tzuyu at school.

Nay: "I'll talk with the other two later...now it's time for your talk"

Sana: "Yes ma'am"

Nay: "You drank underage, snuck out of the house, went to a party I said No to going to, now what happened...You got arrested, I had to pay a $1,500 fine for you to be released. I should've just let you stay for the 2 days and not paid the fee. Would you have liked me to do that?"

They shake their heads, Nayeon is pacing the living room "I'm not kicking you out of this house. I won't have you pay for for this house. I could easily be like okay since you want to be independent, you have to start paying me rent. But No..I'm not gonna do that"

Momo: "We-"

Nay: "Hold on..I'm not done. But you both will pay me the $1,500. Figure out how to split it, and I want that money by the end of this month. Because that is just ridiculous. Do I make myself clear?"

Sana: "Yes ma'am"

Nay: "Okay go ahead and talk, I'll listen this time"

Momo: "Unnie, although you are not legally our guardian, we still want you to be it. You take care of us, and we wouldn't survive on our own. You are the best sister, no matter what. You will be our older sister than watches over us, our guardian. Legally or Not"

Nay: "Thank you Momo, but I'm not gonna stay convinced so easily"

Sana: "We will take any punishment you give us, we will do anything to have you forgive us and fully accept our apology. We don't care how long it takes, that's what we plan to do. You are not a , and you have never been. You are always reasonable, and the best person ever. We're sorry. You even took care of us even when you were so mad"

Nay: "Thank you Sana. But the same I told Momo, it won't be easy. Okay I have calmed down a lot more than last night and this morning. Momo go wait in your room, Sana go wait in my room. I know how I always say after punishments you're forgiven."

Sana: "Is it going to be different?"

Nay: "Sadly yes, it's gonna be a hard punishment for all 4 of you. It's gonna take off some tension. But I will not be so forgiving to you all."

Momo: "Totally understandable, so do we go"

Nay: "Yes, oh and 1. I'm so glad you're all okay. I don't know how Dahyun can drive. But I'm so happy you're fine. And 2. If you ever I mean EVER pull this stunt again, I will make what is gonna happen seem like a breeze. You probably won't ever be ungrounded, and you'll stay in the ing holding cell till they release you. Do you understand?!"

Samo: "Yes ma'am"

Both girls took off to the rooms, Momo sat on her bed, while Sana sat on Nayeon's bed. And they each waited for their fate. Nayeon took a deep breath "I'm not being too hard on them right?"

Jeong: "No, it's totally understandable why you're so m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter