Ch.42

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The workers came back from work, except Chaeyoung who was still working. Dahyun got on the piano, she lowered the volume of the piano and started practicing

Sana walked in "Hey, how you liking the piano"

Dahyun changed what she was playing "Yes I love it"

Sana: "That's great, just checking on you"

Dub: "Thanks unnie"

Sana left the room and Dahyun continued to practice. Nayeon was on the couch "I missed work, just making drinks, getting some food too. Mainly the drinks"

Jeong: "Well glad you can go back to work"

Nay: "I know, so how was it like to be in charge? Feel great?"

Sana: "Tzuyu tests me I'll admit"

Jeong: "She tests all of us, but yea her. It has it good and bad moments"

Momo: "Yea, the little ones see you as the main person in charge. Well cause you are, but that means that we are not in charge"

Nay: "Yea...that's the little ones. Sorry"

Momo: "No it's okay, we have moments where they listen"

Nay: "Do you want me to go talk to them"

Jeong: "Up to you"

Nay: "Okay, they next time they aren't listening and being sassy, tell me. I'll talk to them"

Meanwhile at the bakery. Chaeyoung and Somi were talking at the front because nobody was there

Somi: "So you want me to sing a song that you and Dahyun wrote?"

Chae: "Yes"

Somi: "If it's for your family, why don't you sing it"

Chae: "Dubs will do the rap, me and you will trade between the singing"

Somi: "I guess, and we're going to the cafe after this?"

Chae: "Yea, gotta get drinks for me and you...and Dubs"

Somi: "And the park"

Chae: "Yes, I feel like I this point we own the park, nobody ever goes there"

Somi: "Well be grateful you don't have to bump into anybody"

After work, and getting drinks at the cafe, Chaeyoung and Somi walked home. Opening the door "We're home"

Nay: "Hey lovebirds"

Chae: "Unnie stop it"

Somi: "Hi"

Dahyun ran into the room "Unnie can we go out to the park?"

Nay: "Yea, be careful"

Chae: "Sana unnie can we borrow your phone again before we leave"

Sana: "Sure? What do you need it for?"

Chae: "Look up something"

Sana handed over her phone, they ran into the bedroom. Dahyun recorded the song won the piano, then they left again. Heading to the park with their drinks in hand, practicing the song.

Chaeyoung and Somi worked together to determine who was going to sing what. But after finally getting it, they started to sing it. It worked pretty well for them.

Heading home, they deleted the recording

Chae: "I'm ready to show unnies"

Dub: "The kids will love it"

Somi: "Are you sure I should help sing it"

Chae: "Yes, you're a good singer"

Somi: "And so are both of you"

Chae: "Just this one time"

Somi: "Okay"

When they walked in, Dahyun handed the phone back "Okay we have an announcement to make"

Nay: "I'm scared"

Chae: "Don't be"

Dub: "We would like everyone in this house to be in the living room"

Momo: "Chae go get the kids, they're in their room"

Chaeyoung got the kids, and soon everyone was in the living room. The older ones sitting on the couch, Tzuyu on Sana's lap, Mina on Nayeon's lap, and Jihyo on Momo's lap.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung went to their room and carried the piano to the living room

Somi: "I'm just back up"

Dahyun sat on the chair, while Chaeyoung and Somi stood on either side of her.

Chae: "We would like to perform a song for you. Written by Chaeyoung, Played by Dahyun...performed by DubChae and Somi"

Somi: "Like how I said...backup"

Nayeon grabbed her phone and started recording them. "Can't wait"

Chae: "So here is Feel Special"

Dahyun started playing, and Chaeyoung sang the first line in. It was honestly going well, when Dahyun did the rap, there were slight chuckles.

Nayeon looked at them with a motherly smile, everyone saw it. She had the same look for everyone, but this one is definitely showing.

Chae: "🎵 You make me Feel..Special 🎵"

Dahyun stopped playing, and looked up. They all clapped, Nayeon stopped recording and clapped along with them.

Jeong: "That was amazing"

Momo: "Really pretty voices"

Sana: "I'm so proud"

Nayeon was crying a little "I'm proud of you guys"

Chaeyoung sighed "Feel Special is a song we wrote for you guys because you make us feel special being there. Well all went through our own struggles and struggles as a whole, and felt alone..."

Dub: "But in the end we come together and make each other feel special and show we are not alone"

Jeongyeon was tearing up "I love that"

Somi: "Wow that's amazing"

Sana: "Is that why you kept going out, to practice?"

Chae: "Yea..we used your phone to record the piano and sang it at the park"

Nayeon was crying, she couldn't have been prouder of the girls. Momo looked over "Don't worry these are happy tears"

Mina, Jihyo, and Tzuyu went to hug the girls, Sana was comforting Nayeon. Jeongyeon and Momo stood up, and hugged them both.

When Nayeon finally stopped crying she gave them a hug and kissed their heads "I love you guys"

Dub: "Love you too unnie"

Nay: "God I'm such a mom"

They all laughed a little, and Nayeon smiled before stealing a drink from Chaeyoung's drink

Chae: "Unnie that's mine"

Nay: "I know, but I wanted some"

Dahyun took her drink and held it close "Sorry, this is mine"

Nayeon shrugged and looked at Somi "You have such a great voice"

Somi: "Thank you, they just asked me to do it today, and now here I am"

Jeong: "Well it was wonderful"

Nay: "Yea, we loved it. You should be a songwriter or something Chae"

Chae: "Nah I love painting"

Nay: "Well that's good, thank you for that gift"

Dub: "You're welcome unnie"

The day went on like pretty normal. Kids played with the puppies outside. Bomb and Jeongyeon are inseparable, Nayeon, Sana, and Momo were glued to the TV. Dahyun was busy being a third wheel, while Chaeyoung spent time with Somi

And the rest of summer went well. Overall with how things are going...

 

Jeongyeon and her bakery are doing very very well. Finally got the boss thing under control...except for the guy. Who she had to fire the next day he came back from suspension.

Chaeyoung walked through the door, and went to the back immediately he looked up from what he was doing

"So you gonna criticize my baking, or will you let me work?"

Chae: "I just got here Hanbin"

Hanbin: "Well you always seem to be judging me, so I thought I would ask you first"

Chae: "I only scolded you because that was the 5th bread you burned and I already told you the first time you did to turn down the heat"

Hanbin: "I only need to listen to Jeongyeon, she is the boss"

Chae: "Yes, and she taught me everything I know, and Somi, and the twins, and you. But you're too dumb to understand"

Somi: "Chae! Stop"

Chae: "What?"

Hanbin scoffed "Really Chaeyoung"

Chae: "Yes, you gonna throw another cake or you gonna stay calm. I don't understand why you did"

Hanbin: "But you were on my about everything"

Chae: "Somi can you cover the register for now?"

Somi: "Sure"

Hanbin: "Aw you need you stupid girlfriend to hide"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter