Ch.46

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night wasn't so bad, Jeongyeon got everyone to wash up. The night was peaceful, even Nayeon had a good night. Watched a movie, relaxed, she decided not to think about the worries at the house.

~Saturday Morning~

Jeongyeon got up, checked everyone's schedule again making sure she was right. Went to the rooms to wake up everyone

Jeong: "Dubs! You got work!"

Dahyun got up, which cause Chaeyoung to get up, but she went back to sleep really quickly.

Jeongyeon went to Sana and Momo's room "Hey get up, time for work"

They got up, and Jeongyeon went to wake up the little ones. "Girls bacon for breakfast? With waffles?"

Tzuyu woke up when she heard that "Please"

Jeong: "Wake up your sisters"

Tzuyu nodded climbing down from her bunk, going to wake up Mina and Jihyo. The dogs got up and ran after Jeongyeon, who took them out. Really glad they are potty trained.

She started breakfast, later seeing a bunch of sleepy people emerge from their rooms. Well minus Chaeyoung, who is still asleep, because her work time is in 3 hours

After feeding everyone, Jeongyeon got dressed and grabbed her keys. "Dubs you ready?"

Dahyun nodded eating her last piece of bacon. Jeongyeon looked at Sana and Momo, they were still eating. "Sana, Momo you are 3 minutes to finish"

They nodded, still eating. Dahyun ran to go get her bag, coming back with Sana and Momo getting their things ready.

Jeong: "Oh you both have you're walkie talkies?"

Sana ran back to the room to grab it, and came back giving one to Momo. Then all of them left, Chaeyoung was still asleep, and the little ones were watching TV.

After Jeongyeon dropped everyone off, she checked on the bakery, seeing everything going well. She left, heading back to the house

Jeong: "I-"

Chae: "Chou Tzuyu!"

Jeongyeon ran to Chaeyoung's room "What happened"

Chaeyoung was groaning, holding her stomach. Tzuyu was sitting on the edge before climbing down.

Chae: "She jumped on my stomach...ugh it hurts"

Jeongyeon looked at Tzuyu "Explain young lady"

Tzuyu looked down "I went to go wake her up, but I accidentally jumped onto her stomach"

Jeongyeon shook her head "Go to your room. Why don't you go get dressed, go tell the others"

Tzuyu nodded before leaving the room. Jeongyeon walked over "Hey you okay, how badly does it hurt"

Chae: "The pain is going away, I'm fine"

Jeong: "Okay good, want me to talk to Tzuyu or are you fine"

Chae: "I'm okay, I guess I should get up now"

Jeongyeon nodded, leaving the room. She walked to the living room, turning off the TV sitting down. Tzuyu, Mina, and Jihyo walked in.

Jeong: "Look girls, thank you for waking up Chae, but no one should be jumping on someone if it's gonna hurt them"

Tzu: "I'm sorry unnie"

Jeongyeon pulled Tzuyu onto her lap hugging her "It's okay" Mina and Jihyo sat on the sides. She hugged them "So when I take your sister to work, you'll have to stay in my office for a while as I do some work"

Mina: "How long will we be there"

Jeong: "Maybe 30 minutes. Then we can go to the cafe get your favorite drinks. Go to the park, have a picnic. Have an us day. How does that sound?"

Jihyo: "Lunch?"

Jeong: "I can make us sandwiches, we can pick up a pizza, maybe get some chicken, or something else"

Tzuyu was laying her head on Jeongyeon's shoulder, but after hearing food she perked up "Pizza!"

Jeong: "Mina, Ji? Pizza sound good?"

Mihyo: "Yes"

Jeong: "Okay, that's what we'll do. Now if you excuse me, I need to go make your sister some food"

With food done, Chae at work, telling Somi why she's in trouble. Then getting scolded by Somi for everything she did. Jeongyeon was working while the girls were watching a video on the IPad.

When Jeongyeon finished she left with the girls, and headed to the cafe, entering with them "Oh hey Nay"

Nay: "What is this? I wasn't supposed to see you till school"

Jeong: "Well the troublemakers are at work. So it's just us, and we decided to get our favorite drinks, get some pizza, and have a picnic in the park"

Nay: "Ahh okay, well will it be the usual?"

Mina: "Unnie can I get a hot chocolate?"

Nay: "So the usual..you got it"

Jeongyeon payed, sat down. Nayeon serving them their drinks, giving the girls one last hug. Jeongyeon then went to pick up a pizza and they headed to the park.

It was a very calm, fun, non hectic day

~Sunday~

Once again Jeongyeon woke up the ones that needed to go to work. Because they all had morning schedules except Dahyun who had the afternoon when everyone came back.

Jeong: "Dubs get up. I know you have work later, but you'll be home alone with the girls."

Dub: "Okay, I'll watch them"

Jeong: "No going anywhere, there are leftovers in the fridge, remember you can't watch TV, I know I can't watch you, but you still need to listen"

Dub: "Yes ma'am"

Jeongyeon nodded, made them all breakfast, and drove the others to works. Dahyun got up, playing with the dogs. She just got really bored, and decided since Jeongyeon wasn't home...might as well watch TV

The girls woke up, and sat with Dahyun, not knowing she is grounded. Dahyun made them cereal so that's what they ate. It was a pretty boring day, but near the time she had work, she got ready, seeing everyone walk in.

Jeongyeon drove her to work, coming back sitting on the couch. Mina running in "Unnie can you practice with me"

Jeong: "Now?"

Mina: "Please, Nayeon unnie usually helps me train"

Jeong: "Okay, go get your equipment, I'll see you outside"

They both went outside, Jeongyeon was helping her put it on "So what did you guys do with Dahyun"

Mina: "We all watched a movie"

Jeong: "The 3 of you? Or all of you even Dahyun"

Mina: "With Dubu"

Jeong: "Aye that girl..I'll talk with her later. Okay are you ready"

Mina: "Yes"

Jeongyeon helped her practice, not really doing well, since Nayeon goes to the practices, she hears the coach and watches what he does so she can easily just tell her what to practice on. But Jeong she's just letting her hit

Jeong: "You're strong Minari"

Mina giggled, after practicing for a while, she ran inside. Jeongyeon followed, the dogs following her too. Chaeyoung walked over taking a deep breath "Unnie"

Jeong: "Yea?"

Chae: "Can I go to the park?"

Jeong: "No"

Chae: "But unnie...it's me and Somi's 4 month anniversary today"

Jeong: "I...Uh...dang"

Chae: "Please, I have a gift. I'll just go, give it to her and come straight back"

Jeong: "Fine..but Nayeon can not know I let you go out to a place that's not work or school. Especially to see Somi"

Chaeyoung hugged her, running off getting ready and leaving the house.

Jeongyeon started thinking 'What am I doing! Nayeon is gonna kill me'

Meanwhile Nayeon was just leaving work, her and Sowon were going to meet up at the park. She needed some fresh air, and it would've been a perfect place to work.

Nayeon got to the park and saw Somi "Hey Somi, what are you doing here?"

Somi was shocked, and looked back seeing Chaeyoung in a distance wide eyed. Luck is never on their side, always getting caught. Chaeyoung is hoping she can get away with this

Somi: "I- uh just some fresh air...Chae said this park is a good place"

Nay: "Chae tell you why she's in trouble?"

Somi: "Uh..y-yea. I should get going though"

Nay: "Okay, have fun"

Somi nodded, taking off in the direction Chaeyoung was in. Nayeon noticed Somi being weird, but didn't question it. But coming in the same direction is Sowon.

Sowon: "Hi Chae, have you seen Nay...oh never mind"

Nayeon gave her a questionable look "You know Somi"

Sowon: "Huh? Was that the girl Chaeyoung was with"

Nay: "She was with who?!"

Nayeon got up and stormed over to where Somi went, stopping when she saw Chaeyoung with Somi "Well...look who's here. I know this isn't where your work is, and it's not school"

Chae: "U-unnie?!"

Nay: "It's only been one day *sigh* what are you doing here?"

Somi: "I told her to come, I know she couldn't, but it's our anniversary, and I didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter