Ch. 32

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon, Sana, and Momo were thinking about what Dahyun and Chaeyoung told them. Momo sighed "I mean..what harm could it do?"

Jeong: "No..we need to stop thinking about just ourselves. Nayeon unnie has done so much for us. Yes I say we convince her to take all weekend, but no we're not gonna throw a party"

Sana: "You're right, she makes sure we have an education, and she isn't in college because she has to take care of us"

Momo: "She is the reason we can be signed up for things"

Jeong: "She's also the reason you're here with us, that Chae, Tzu, and Dubs are with us. The reason we are under a roof"

Momo: "The reason we have food"

Sana: "And all we do is get in trouble, have her deal with it, and cause her more stress"

Jeong: "Exactly, like yes I understand if we get in trouble, but us 3 need to do our best to stay out of trouble, be here for Nayeon to trust so she doesn't have all the weight on her shoulders"

Sana: "So what do you suggest"

Momo: "Well Sana you're the one in charge. And we're older than you"

Jeong: "Secretly all 3 of us are in charge, Sana is there because she wants to make sure some looks over and we don't break the rules of us being grounded"

Sana: "Exactly, we'll do it together"

Nayeon walked into the kitchen "So you want me to do the dishes?"

Jeong: "No no...we'll do them. Also Nay, you should take the whole weekend off"

Nay: "As if I'm leaving you all alone for a weekend. You're a bunch of high schoolers, and 2 of the oldest are grounded. Not a chance."

Sana: "Nayeon, Leave Friday, come back Sunday. You need a break. We can tell"

Nay: "No, I can't trust you. So those dishes?"

Jeong: "Me and Momo will do them. And Nay, you need a break, just this weekend. Let us prove to you that you can trust us. That you can depend on us and not take everything on yourself"

Nay: "I'll call Suzy to check in on you"

Sana: "You really don't trust us"

Nay: "You all have been showing me you're not mature"

Momo: "Nay, let us prove to you we are"

Nay"....One weekend. I'll pick you up from school. Then I'll take off and go somewhere. Jeongyeon it's your responsibility to drive Sana to/from her class, and you all to work unless you walk. But I need to know that Dahyun and Chaeyoung are behaving, and the girls are cared for. The 3 are not to be left home alone. Got it?"

JeongMoSa: "Yes ma'am"

Nay: "I am trusting you, don't break it. Momo Jeongyeon, you are still not to be on the IPad, or watch TV. Sana you make sure they listen. I know I won't be here to know, but I'm trusting you will listen to me"

JeongMo: "Yes ma'am"

Nay: "Good, I swear if I hear you all threw like a party here. I will..And I promise to beat your asses. You have no idea"

The three nodded, Nayeon walked away and went to her room. Momo and Jeongyeon washed the dishes, and Sana stayed to keep them company.

The three older girls walked to DubChaeng's room. Jeongyeon sat on the floor "We are going to take up your offer"

Chae: "What offer?"

Momo: "The party..."

Sana: "But it's not gonna be the party you are thinking of"

Chae: "Aww dang it"

Jeong: "Nayeon is going to leave Friday and come back Sunday. On Sunday, we are going to throw a party. We will invite Suzy and Jisoo from her work"

Sana: "This will be an appreciation party, one to show we all appreciate what she has done for us. A surprise party if you will"

Momo: "We all need to be good, and show Nayeon she can trust us, and we won't be causing her stress"

Dub: "That's a great Idea"

Chae: "So how will you get in contact with the two."

Momo: "I have a feeling Suzy is gonna drop by this weekend"

Jeong: "Yea, so we can tell her then"

Chae: "How do you know"

Sana: "Well because Nayeon can't fully trust us yet"

They all talked and make plans while Nayeon is on her phone in the other room. She is packing a small bag to take with her, she decided to just spend the weekend at a hotel, no responsibilities, just her and peace and quiet.

During the week, it was all going pretty well, no one was getting in trouble, and everyone seemed to be on their best behavior. On Friday while they were at school, Nayeon drove down to the phone store, she looked around.

They still had enough money to spend on a lot of things due to the how much they had left from selling their old house and using only some of it to by this house.

Nayeon looked around and seem to have bought somethings that were needed. She drove to another store and bought some more things but that were a lot cheaper.

When Nayeon picked them up for school on Friday, she didn't say anything, the other girls were having their conversations.

Nayeon grabbed her bag "Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana!"

The three girls ran out from their rooms and into the living room where Nayeon was, Nayeon smiled "Okay, so I bought something for each of you. Jeongyeon Momo, You're gonna have wait on yours actually."

They nodded, and Nayeon handed Sana a small bag and she opened it. Nayeon bought her a phone, and a phone case."

Jeongyeon and Momo eyes lit up, and Nayeon noticed...she paused and sighed "Since you will be alone...here" Handed them their bags, they each got their own. Sana with a red back, Jeongyeon with a black, Momo with a gold.

They all got clear phone cases so they can decorate he back how they like. Nayeon smiled "Sana make sure to remind them about your class and when it starts, and JeongMo, don't use those unless it's an emergency. Well after you set it up"

The two nodded and Nayeon hugged all three of them. Then Nayeon said bye to each of the other kids, and grabbed her bag "I wrote down, mine and Suzy's phone number. Just so you can have our contacts in case of something"

Nayeon left, hopefully not regretting anything. She decided, that not getting a dog or cat may be worth it if it's getting their phones. They're gonna need it.

It was all going well, but Tzuyu was starting to act up. Sana started to get stern "Chou Tzuyu, you need to stop that right now"

Tzu: "You're not the boss of me" *sticks out tongue*

Sana: "Yes I am, time out"

Tzu: "No, you can't tell me what to do!"

Sana picked up Tzuyu and set her in the corner "7 minutes, don't move or say a word. I will add a minute each time you do"

Tzuyu pouted but stayed in the corner, Mina on the other hand was ignoring instructions from Jeongyeon "Mina, pick up the toys"

Mina just continued playing on the IPad, Jeongyeon took the IPad "Now" Mina sighed and just sat on the bed "I don't want to"

Jeongyeon looked at the time "Mina, by the time I come back. You and Jihyo better have all these toys picked up"

Ji: "unnie why me?"

Jeong: "Because it's your room too, Tzuyu can't help, she's in time out right now. So I'm taking Sana to her class, and make sure this room is clean"

Jeongyeon and Sana left, Momo keeping an eye on the timer for Tzuyu.

Meanwhile in the car..

Jeong: "What is going on with the girls?"

Sana: "I don't know, it's like Nayeon told them to misbehave"

Jeong: "This is what she has to deal with? We just let her do this on her own?"

Sa: "Apparently. We just started and they already don't want to listen"

Jeongyeon dropped Sana off, and drove back to the house. Entering it seeing Tzuyu hugging Momo crying a little. "what happened?"

Momo: "Just crying after a timeout"

Jeongyeon nodded and walked to the bedroom "I thought I told you to clean this room before I came back. And why are both of you on the IPad?"

Mina stood up "Where's Nayeon unnie?"

Jeong:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter