Ch. 34

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they finished their lunch, Mina looked at Nayeon.

Nay: "I bought vitamins for you all to take"

Chae: "What about you?"

Nay: "I bought a different set of vitamins. I have kid vitamins and adult vitamins"

Dub: "Do we have to take them?"

Nay: "Yes, you'll like these, they will taste like you're eating gummies. I just need you all to take this to build up your... already strong immune system"

Chae: "Okay, I guess"

They all took them, and Nayeon smiled "Not bad, right?" They all shook their head. Nayeon looked at Mina "Nap time"

Mina: "Unnie I feel better already"

Nayeon picked up Mina and walked her to 2Yeon's room "Nap time"

Mina: "Unnie, I don't want to take a nap"

Nay: "Nap...Time. Let's go Mina, it'll help your body."

Mina laid down in the bed and Nayeon smiled "Thank you, I'll be outside with the dogs for a little bit. Then if you need me I'll be in the living room"

Mina: "Do I have to take a nap"

Nay: "What if I set the time for 30 minutes, and I'll come wake you up in 30 minutes"

Mina: "Then I'll be tired"

Nay: "Mina, can you stop doing that"

Mina: "I'll take the nap"

Nayeon smiled and walked out the room closing the door. She found Bomb on the counter, and smiled when he did little hops seeing Nayeon.

"Want to go outside" Nayeon picked up the cat and walked outside, she watched the dogs have fun, and Nayeon played with the cat.

Meanwhile Mina

Well she didn't want a nap, so she quickly got up and ran to her room "Hi"

Tzu: "Did unnie say you need to take a nap"

Ji: "Yea"

Mina: "Yea, but I came for the IPad"

Tzuyu got up and grabbed it, giving it to Mina. Mina smiled and ran back to Nayeon's room. She started to play games on it.

Nayeon brought them all inside, she sat down in the living room and started watching TV.

The dogs and kitten curled up next to to her. Jihyo came to the room "Unnie I'm bored"

Nay: "Play with the IPad"

Ji: "Uh, I can't...Tzuyu's playing with it"

Nay: "Oh, want to watch this..wait"

Tzuyu walked into the living room when Nayeon was talking. Nayeon looked at Tzuyu "Hey Tzu, can you bring me the IPad real quick"

Tzu: "It's charging"

Nay: "Oh okay"

Ji: "Can we do something?"

Nay: "I would say let's go to the park, but Mina is taking a nap and she isn't feeling well"

Tzu: "What about after her nap?"

Nay: "If her fever has gone down, and she feels better. I'll take you"

Ji: "So she'll get to play with us?"

Nay: "No, but she'll be sitting with me"

Tzu: "Okay"

Nay: "But if she doesn't feel good still, then I'm sorry we can't go"

Ji: "Is this nap supposed to help her?"

Nay: "It let's your body recharge, and when you wake up. It helps your body fight the virus in you. So she's taking a nap right now"

Tzu: "No she's not"

Nay: "Yes she is...why?"

Ji: "We gave her the IPad, because she didn't want to nap"

Nay: "So you both lied to me?"

They both nodded, and Nayeon sighed "I don't like that you lied. But thank you for tell me, I'll give you the IPad and you can both play on it while Mina is sleeping"

Nayeom got up and walked into her room "Okay Miss Myoui, what did I say"

Mina: "To take a nap"

Nay: "Why?"

Mina: "It'll help, but unnie I don't need one"

Nay: "Your body is weak right now, and sleeping will help it recharge. When you wake up it'll be strong again to fight the virus in you"

Mina: "Oh"

Nayeon took the IPad from Mina "No IPad for the rest of the day. Go to sleep"

Nayeon left the room, and Mina actually went to sleep. Nayeon handed the IPad over and both girls took off to their room.

Next Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

Dub: "Unnie, want to play a game with us?"

Nay: "Depends"

Chae: "It's called War, it's a card game"

Nay: "Oh I love that game, well want to play it here. We can watch a movie while we play"

They both nodded and played the game, Dahyun got out, and Nayeon was winning "Look I have 3 Ace's you can't be me Chae"

In the end Chaeyoung won "And I had one Ace but you lost each battle"

Nayeon sighed "I should've taken you all to school"

They laughed and played again, it was a calm time. Around 3, Mina woke up and walked out the room "You said 30 minutes"

Nay: "I tried to wake you up after 30 minutes, you refused. How do you feel"

Mina: "Good"

Nay: "Come here so I can check your temperature"

Mina sat down on the couch and Nayeon got the thermometer. Nayeon smiled when she saw the results "It's normal, but we'll check it again later tonight"

Jihyo ran out the room "So now can we go to the park?"

Nay: "Sure"

Mina: "We're going to the park?"

Nay: "Yes, but you have to stay with me"

Mina: "But unnie..."

Nay: "Sorry, you're still sick"

They got ready and went to the park. Mina pouted as she sat on the bench with Nayeon. Nayeon laughed everytime she looked at Mina because she was just so cute.

That same day, Jeongyeon took Dahyun to work and went to work herself. Nayeon was explaining everything to Momo about Mina being sick.

"Last thing, when Mina is all better, I mean no longer sick at all. I'm signing us up for the doctors, and I have vitamins, Me, you, Jeong, and Sana have to take since we are all adults."

Momo nodded "It's also about to be Dahyun's birthday soon...what should we do?"

Nay: "Ask Dahyun what she wants to do, and we'll try to do it"

Momo: "What about Mina's boxing match?"

Nay: "She'll be better by then, it's this weekend, it's Tuesday, she's already feeling better"

Sana: "Unnie? I have this paper for you to see"

Nay: "Are you in trouble?"

Sana: "Possibly"

Nayeon looked at the paper and saw the problem "You did?"

Sana: "Yes ma'am"

Nay: "Why didn't your teacher call me instead of writing this letter?"

Sana: "I told her not to call you, and that I'll tell you myself. She wrote this letter and wants your signature to know that I did tell you"

Nay: "Do you have a pen?"

Sana handed Nayeon a pen and Nayeon signed the paper "Okay and it says that you will need to retake this entire test"

Sana: "Yes ma'am"

Nay: "Okay, well let's talk, Momo can you-"

Sana: "She already knows, so it doesn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter