Ch.10

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The oldest sat and started to think, Jeongyeon came up with an idea, and all of them agreed on it. So she got up and went to Dahyun and stood at the doorway "Come here", Dahyun got up and went to Jeongyeon, who lead her to the room and she sleeps in with Chaeyoung. Dahyun sat on the bed next to Chae and looked at Jeongyeon "Go to sleep, you have school tomorrow. Your punishment will be on a random day this week, and you'll find out what it is then" Dahyun and Chaeyoung watched as Jeongyeon left and closed the door. They both changed into their sleepwear, turned off the lights, and laid on the bed, Chaeyoung sighed "Why are we so scared" Dahyun chuckled "Well because we've seen Nayeon mad when you fought" Chaeyoung turned over "Well why do we listen to them, they aren't our parents, they just happen to be older than us."

Dahyun turned over to look at Chaeyoung, now face to face "Are you saying we should disobey them?" Chaeyoung shook her head "I'm just saying, they told us to stay in separate rooms, we didn't have to listen, if they told us to go sit in timeout, we don't have to listen, if they told us not to do something or to do something, we don't have to listen" Dahyun thought about it "Yea, but I think the reason they always stop us, tell us what to do, get mad at us is because they care for us and want us to be good" Chaeyoung hugged Dahyun and cuddle close to her falling asleep

The next day after school, they all went home and Nayeon finally got to talk to Jihyo "Ji, come here" Jihyo walked over and sat in front of Nayeon, Nayeon grabbed Jihyo's backpack and looked through it "So, I wanted to talk to you. Even though you hear what we told Dahyun and Chaeyoung, why did you think you can start failing?" Jihyo shrugged, and Nayeon sighed "Jihyo, you know exactly why" Jihyo nodded "I thought it was okay" Nayeon nodded "Okay, but now you know it's not right?" Jihyo nodded, and Nayeon handed Jihyo's bag back "Okay, finish your homework, and next time I get something from your teacher, you will be in trouble" Jihyo nodded, and Nayeon walked to the living room where Momo, Sana, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung were doing their homework. Well more like everyone but Chaeyoung, she was just doodling on her paper, Nayeon sat down and pulled out her homework "Chae? You okay?" Chaeyoung nodded "I'm not gonna do my homework" Dahyun looked over "Why?" Chaeyoung put her work away "Because I don't have to" Nayeon sighed "What's going on with you Chaeyoung, you need to do your homework."

Chaeyoung leaned back against the couch "Nothing Nayeon, what makes you think you can boss me around" Nayeon was shocked "I never said I do" Dahyun slightly hit Chae to tell her to stop, and Chae scoffed "What Dahyun, you also know she can't just boss us around. Her and Jeongyeon have done it since they met us, and I'm guessing the same for Momo and Sana. I understand the kids, but not us, not me." Chaeyoung got up and walked out of the house. Dahyun looked at Nayeon "I'm sorry" Nayeon shook her head "No, it's okay. She's right, all I wanted to do is take care of you guys. As the oldest, all I wanted to do is protect, care, and do the best for you guys. I didn't mean to be bossy" Sana hugged Nayeon "You aren't bossy, we understand why." Dahyun got up "Unnie, you, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Sana unnies care and protect us, and if it meant us listening to you, then it's okay. She is just not used to it, hopefully she will soon. I will go talk to her."

Dahyun walked out the front door, and looked around. Chaeyoung wasn't there, Dahyun ran down to the street, but still no sign of her. It's starting to get cold outside, and Chaeyoung doesn't have a jacket. Dahyun ran inside "Chae isn't out here, and it's getting cold." Nayeon got up real quickly "Momo, Sana come with me. Dahyun stay here and watch the little ones" Nayeon ran to her room and grabbed 4 hoodies and gave one to Momo and Sana, and put one on her self, the 4th one was for Chaeyoung when they found her. Dahyun looked at the time "we have 4 more hours till Jeongyeon unnie comes home" Nayeon nodded "If we aren't back, just tell her what happened, and that we are looking for her. But I hope to be back by that time." Dahyun nodded, and Nayeon, Sana, and Momo left the house.

Chaeyoung stormed out of the house, and didn't stop, she felt it cold but it's too later to go back, so she ran and didn't know where she was running to, she avoided Jeongyeon's work, and didn't go to the park, even though it was the one place she would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter