Ch.11

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was crying as she felt lost, she didn't even realize she fell asleep. She was leaning against the wall in the far corner, holding herself to keep warm. All she wished is that she was back at the house cuddling close to Dahyun, she was hungry, she was cold, she was lonely, she felt forgotten.

Sana was still looking, she was looking through every alley, one alley she looked and saw a person. She carefully put the flashlight on the person who was asleep, and there a small person, Chaeyoung. Sana went on the talkie "I FOUND CHAEYOUNG" she ran over, softly shaking her "Chaeyoung, Chae" Chaeyoung opened her eyes and just saw a figure standing in front of her "Ah!" Sana put the flashlight on her "It's me Chae, Sana" Chaeyoung started to cry and jumped into her arms "I'm so sorry, please don't hate me" Sana let go of her and got the jacket putting it over Chae. The walkie talkie went off "Let me talk to her" Sana gave her the walkie and let her talk "Hello" Nayeon was on "Chae? Are you okay? This is Nay" Chae started crying a little more "Unnie? I'm sorry" A sigh was heard "Please come home" Chaeyoung nodded and went to Sana.

Sana picked up Chae to carry her and started the journey back home, while everyone else started their own journeys alone. Sana got the walkie talkie and smiled "We're coming home, together" Chaeyoung couldn't stop crying and saying apologies to Sana, Sana kept rubbing her back, since Chae was small she was able to be carried like a kid. Sana got her water from the pocked and gave it to Chae "Drink water, we'll eat at home" Chaeyoung grabbed the water bottle and started to drink water then gave it back. On the way home Chaeyoung fell asleep on Sana's shoulder, and Sana quietly opened the door.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Dahyun ran over, Sana woke up Chaeyoung and set her on the floor. Dahyun hugged her "Chae, you're okay" Chae hugged Dahyun and looked up at 4 people "I'm sorry" Nayeon nodded and hugged Chae "I'm sorry I made you feel that way." Chae let go "No, you take care of us. I know that's all you want to do for me, Dubs, and the girls. I understand if you hate me" Jeongyeon, Momo, and Sana hugged Chae, Nayeon hugged Chae tighter "I could never hate you. Please just never scare us like that again" Chae nodded "Am I in trouble" Jeongyeon looked at her "For the fight with Dubs, yes. This...uhh Nay?" Nayeon sighed "I understand why you did this, I also wish you talked about it more to me. *sigh* No, unless you think you should be" Nayeon chuckled.

Chaeyoung nodded "I do, I know I could get away with being in trouble, but I really feel bad about what I did. I worried you all, I was rude to you Unnie, I take back what I said, but I don't think I deserve to be forgiven that easily" Nayeon nodded, Momo smiled "Chae, let's eat and you can go to bed." All of them are, except Jeongyeon and Dahyun, and got ready for bed. Chae said one last goodnight to all of them, and gave Nayeon a longer hug "I'm sorry" Nayeon smiled "Stop saying I'm sorry, go to bed" Chae let go and went to bed with Dahyun, she cuddled with her to sleep.

The next day, Nayeon and Jeongyeon had work, everyone else was at home working. Chaeyoung was doing her homework this time, not slacking off anymore. Dahyun was studying for her test, Momo was falling asleep, Sana just finished her work, Jihyo and Mina were working, and Tzuyu was trying to understand something, but Mina helped her. Sana moved closer to Chaeyoung "How do you feel?" Chae nodded "Better, I know Nayeon unnie wanted me to stop saying this but I'm sorry again for yesterday. I made you guys spend money when we were supposed to be saving" Momo shook her head "It's okay Chae, we'll get the money back soon" Dahyun put down her book "Chae, you're here now. Stop worrying, next time just talk to us instead of running" Chae nodded and hugged them all.

Tzuyu came running out "Unnie, can you help me?" Dahyun saw her workbook "Just trace it Tzu" She nodded and ran back to the room. Chae stood up "I should make dinner today" Dahyun shook her head "No, as much as I want you to, no." Momo was confused "Why not?" Dahyun chuckled a little "When dad wasn't home and we had to take care of Tzu, she was making dinner one night, and she almost burned down our kitchen" Chae scoffed "I just...it was an accident" Sana laughed "Chae just stay here and watch a movie" Chaeyoung nodded and sat down. Dahyun laid next to Chaeyoung and both of them watched a movie. Dinner was ready around 7, and all of them were eating, Chaeyoung got the 3 kids ready although they didn't want to get ready for bed. Jihyo and and Mina took a shower and were in the room playing, Chaeyoung was trying to get Tzuyu to take a shower on her own "Tzu, you need to do it on your own" Tzuyu shook her head, Chaeyoung sighed "You need a bath or shower and I am not going to do it for you" T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter