Ch.49

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some time has passed, Nayeon worked a few extra shifts, and was able to put a little money back, but overall she realized she didn't need to be worried about it.

Chaeyoung got her wire in for her braces, and was sore. But her slight lisp wasn't helping her with her sisters

Chae: "It hurts"

Jeong: "I'm sorry, say that again"

Nay: "Jeong stop making fun of her"

Chae: "Yea, stop making fun of me"

Nay: "Chae you aren't making it easy"

Nayeon made noodles for Chaeyoung to eat so she didn't have to bite into anything since she was sore. But made some kimchi for the others to eat.

Jihyo ran in "Unnie, lunch?"

Nay: "Yup"

She called them all to eat, there wasn't school that day, so it was some sort of free day for all of them.

Momo: "Hey Nay...I have to talk to you"

Nay: "Does this risk me yelling at you?"

Momo: "I don't know"

Nay: "Okay, what is it?"

Momo looked around and saw them all looking at her, so she decided to just it up and shoot the question "Can me, Sana, and Mina fly to Japan?"

Nayeon almost choked on her food and looked up quickly "What for?"

Momo: "I think I found all of our parents. It turns out they are all friends"

Sana: "She lost the bet to ask"

Nay: "Uh I mean you can, why would I stop you from that"

Momo: "Really?"

Nay: "Yeah, but you have worries. School, Work, and Flight cost...OH and don't forget that Mina needs to be under your supervision the entire time"

Sana: "We talked about it, we're gonna go for the upcoming break that's a week. We have enough to pay the tickets, and we can call our work easily"

Nay: "Okay, you have enough for a hotel over there, food, rides?"

Momo: "Uh, we kind of found a way to contact our moms...so they'll take care of it with us"

Nay: "Okay, but my question is why are you asking for my permission?"

Sana: "Well you're in charge. Always have been, always will be"

Nay: "Okay...well Mina what do you think?"

Mina: "I don't know"

Momo: "We told you about her Mina"

Mina: "Oh..yea. I want to go"

Nay: "Okay, just tell me when you'll go"

Sana: "You're the best"

Nay: "Yea just don't piss me off"

Momo: "No promises"

The days that went by, were like any other day. Nayeon can't find her glasses, Chaeyoung struggling with braces, the simple back talk. Life is normal.


With school going on, the break was coming up. The flights were booked, calls were made, and bags were packed. Nayeon was driving them all to the airport.

Nay: "Call me when you land"

Sana: "We will"

Nay: "Stay close with each other. Keep an eye on Mina, she's still small. Keep an eye on each other, I want you all back home safe and sound"

Momo: "We will, bye"

Nay: "Have fun. Love you all"

Mina: "Love you unnie"

Sana: "Bye love you"

Momo: "Love ya"

They all got out and headed inside. Nayeon drove home, she was happy for them, but couldn't help but feel that nervousness inside of her.

Momo looked at Sana who was carrying Mina "You sure this is a good idea?"

Sana: "Yea, go to Japan, find them. Catch up, go home"

Momo: "What if they...never mind. We go home, no matter what"

Sana: "Yea...Sure"

Momo: "Yup, let's hurry"

 

When Nayeon got home she laid down on the couch seeing Tzuyu and Jihyo walk in all pouting

Tzu: "When is Mina coming back"

Ji: "Unnies too?"

Nay: "At the end of the week, don't worry"

Tzu: "But what if something happens?"

Nay: "Nothing will happen, they will go, have fun, and come back safely,"

Chaeyoung walked in "I'm gonna go get Somi"

Nayeon looked around, seeing that everyone is growing up too fast for her liking.

The kids were growing up, Mina and Jihyo were growing up...Tzuyu was getting taller for her liking as well.

Jeong: "Hey, you okay?"

Nay: "Yea, just a little nervous for them. They're in a different place, by themselves. I just want them safe"

Jeong: "They will be"

 

The flight was pretty long, but eventually when they did land, Momo was waking Sana up and carrying Mina off the plane who was fast asleep.

Sana got her phone and called Nayeon "Hey Unnie"

Nay: "You're safe?"

Sana: "Yeah, we're waiting for...oh we see them. Get some sleep I know it's late. Call you tomorrow"

Nay: "Okay, goodnight"

Sana: "Night"

 

They walked over to those holding the signs with their names...Momo had practiced her Japanese when they all found out about this.

Momo: "Hello"

Mrs.H: "Hello"

Sana: "I guess we know whose kids who"

Momo: "Right, you look just like your mom"

Sana: "Mina as well"

Mrs.M: "Thank you"

Momo: "You speak Korean?"

Mrs.M: "Little"

They all left the awkwardness, and headed to the car. When they made it to the hotel, Mrs.Minatosaki checked them in, and told them they'll come tomorrow morning before leaving.

When they got inside the room, Mina was finally waking up. Seeing she wasn't in the hotel as well. Momo put their suitcases in the corner before laying down on the bed.

Momo: "How are we going to communicate?"

Sana: "I'm sure we'll find a way"

Momo: "You sure you don't remember any Japanese?"

Sana: "Not really. When we showed up, we had to learn Korean and that's just what stuck"

Mina: "Unnie..did you meet them?"

Momo: "Yea, but it's gonna be hard. They only speak Japanese"

Mina: "I know Japanese"

Sana: "You do?"

Mina: "Yea, I spoke it when I came in. I never forgot"

Momo: "Oh bless your smart brain"

That night they all slept so peacefully. The next morning the phone ringing, Momo answered it and understood their mothers were there.

They let them in, Mina bowed and introduced them all. Speaking in good Japanese.

Mina: "I'm Mina, that's Sana, and Momo. Nice to meet you finally"

Mrs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter