Ch.2

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon and Jeongyeon had packed a small picnic because they have to save as much money as possible. They sat at the bench looking around and saw 2 girls sitting alone with a bag and a school uniform which looked like belonged to a little girl. Then Nayeon turned her attention to 2 more girls who looked a little tired, but smiled as what Nayeon guesses someone at the playground. There are only 3 girls playing in the playground, which happen to be Jihyo, Mina, and Tzuyu. What are the odds of them playing together, and it made the 6 older girls happy to see them make friends.

Tzuyu had left the playground for a little bit to run to to Dahyun and Chaeyoung "Can we get ice cream?" Chaeyoung looked at Dahyun with a worried look, and Dahyun pulled out the money they had, it wasn't a lot "We'll see, go play, okay?" Tzuyu nodded and ran back to the playground. It didn't take long for a group of 3 kids to start walking to Dahyun and Chaeyoung. When they looked up, they knew exactly who it was and hid the money in their bag "Hey you 2!" This caught the attention of the other 4 sitting at the other benches. Dahyun and Chaeyoung stood up ready to run, but was stopped and sat back down. The main kid was the bully of the school, and was not to be messed with, the other 2 were her best friends also not to be messed with. "You never gave me my money" Dahyun nodded "We did, and now we don't have any" The 2nd girl grabbed her bag and searched through it pulling out a few bucks, but the only money they had, then throwing the bag dropping everything out of the bag. "Thanks" They left, Dahyun and Chaeyoung started to quickly pick everything up, but as papers flew away then gave up.

 Momo and Sana got up and started to help, Dahyun didn't even notice "Chae that was all I had for the day, I don't want to ask the teacher, and it's Friday" Chaeyoung shook her head "I have a few bucks in my pocket, I made a bet with a kid and I won." Dahyun hit Chaeyoung "No betting, what if you lost?" Chaeyoung smiled "Then he got ripped off, and it's the best way I can make money" They didn't even realize Sana and Momo standing above them, Momo bent down "Are you two okay?" Dahyun grabbed her bag and jumped back "Huh yea" Chaeyoung looked at her money "I want Tzuyu to have ice cream, we can skip today, right?" Dahyun nodded, and Chaeyoung gave one last look to Momo and Sana and ran to Tzuyu.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon walked over "Is everything okay?" Dahyun took the things from Momo and Sana, nodded and ran off. Momo looked at Sana "They stole their money" Sana nodded, Jeongyeon looked over and they were talking to Tzuyu "Should we check on them?" Nayeon shrugged as she looked. Tzuyu was introducing Mina and Jihyo to Dahyun and Chaeyoung, as they ran off again. Dahyun started checking her bag again, and shook her head. Chaeyoung looked at the money they had and sighed. Sana started to walk over and Momo stopped her "Where are you going?" Sana looked at Momo "I think they are homeless, and they are kids Mo" Momo nodded "Don't forget so are we, and again so are we. We can't do anything for them" Sana pulled out a few bucks "At least let me give them this, we have ways to get paid, they don't" Momo nodded. Sana walked over to Chaeyoung, who moved away and let Dahyun deal with Sana. Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon "They are homeless Jeong, should we help them?" Jeongyeon shrugged "We need jobs, and how do you know they will accept." Nayeon nodded.

Dahyun was refusing the money, Chaeyoung was away from them, she didn't like talking to people she didn't know. Momo was standing at a distance, and Nayeon is discussing things with Jeongyeon. Finally Jeongyeon and Nayeon agreed to help, Nayeon walked to Momo "Hey, we kinda heard about what you guys are going through. We want to help, you can stay at our house" Momo shook her head "No, I don't want to bother you or your parents" Jeongyeon shook her head "Um, I parents...passed" Nayeon slowly nodded "We stay at the house, for now unless we can get jobs. But it's still a home, and we want you 2 to stay with us" Momo shrugged "I still don't want to bother, but ask her" Sana was still trying to give Dahyun the money, but Dahyun is still refusing. Chaeyoung dragged Dahyun away "Let's just go home, we'll get Tzuyu ice cream, see what things we have in the fridge and get Tzuyu to eat" Dahyun nodded "Tzu let's go" Tzuyu whined "Unnies, it's still light out" Dahyun looked at Sana, then at the other 3 who were pointing at them, then walking towards them.

Dahyun panicked "Tzuyu hurry up, please" Tzuyu nodded and said bye to her friends and ran to Dahyun only to trip and scrap her knee. Chaeyoung ran automatically to her "Tzu you okay?" Tzuyu nodded and stood up, but her knee was bleeding. Dahyun looked through her bag "I guess I won't wear a tie to school" Chaeyoung stopped her "No, you'd be in trouble. I know yes her knee is bleeding, but go bye the ice cream and get a napkin as well. We will use that" Dahyun nodded, got the money and looked around, then at Sana "Where is the nearest ice cream place?" Sana shrugged, then at that moment everyone was around them. Jeongyeon looked through her basket "Here a band aid" Dahyun looked at Tzuyu, still not ready to get help from anyone she doesn't know. But her sister is bleeding, so she grabbed the band aid and put it on Tzuyu "It'll take a while to heal, but the bleedi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter