Ch. 18

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The court date was going to be coming up pretty soon. Suzy was ready to fight for the kids, and was getting ready "Momo, Sana, Jeongyeon can you come here" The girls came into the living room and sat on the couch. Suzy smiled "Okay so I need to make sure I have all the facts, can one of you explain exactly what happened at the ice cream place" Momo nodded "So Sana and Jeongyeon went inside and I stayed out with the others mainly because we had the dog and everyone wanted to stay outside. So as we were just being alone by ourselves, foster mom yelled 'Hey' then when I asked her to leave she slammed her hand down and talked about the money she lost because we ran away. I asked to leave, Ray left Mina's hands and when Mina went to follow him she grabbed her and started to walk away. I stopped her and she asked where the blonde one was, aka Sana, so I told her she didn't even know our names. She grabbed me and Jeongyeon came."

Jeongyeon nodded "I asked where she was taking my sisters and she goes they are not your sisters. I told her we were adopted, I'm sorry." Momo looked at Jeongyeon "You called Mina, Jeongnam" Jeongyeon nodded "Well that's not a lie, her Korean name is translated to Jeongnam" Suzy nodded "Okay, so Momo, Sana how was it like in the foster care?"

Sana sighed "So we both came around the age of 10, so we were considered the older ones, the least likely to be adopted. Our foster mom would give us old ragged clothes to 'play', me and Momo had to share our food when everyone else had their own, we had to share a bed when everyone has their own, we had no toys when the others had them. It was only because we were Japanese." Momo nodded "Then Mina came along later on, we were older and knew that our foster mom would treat her the same way, so we took her to school, picked her up, gave her most of our food so she can eat, learned to sow so she won't have holes in her clothes. The only toy she had was a stuffed penguin she got as a prize for being good in class"

Suzy nodded "I understand, don't worry. I will make sure we win this case. You did good taking care of Mina" Sana smiled "It just , our foster mom, Ms.Park, would walk every elementary kid school because they all were signed up at the same one, she signed Mina up at the furthest one, and us at the furthest high school." Suzy thought for a second "We need to keep an eye on Mina, they might be wanting her back now"

Jeongyeon sighed a little "Do you think that the parents of Chae, Dubs and Tzu will look for them?" Suzy shook her head "No, if they do than they will have to go through you guys, and if you need more help. You'll have my number, this is once I'm out of here. For now, they have to go through me"

A few days passed and it was now time for court, it was a few days before school started. Suzy got dressed in her nice looking suit, and helped the girls get in nice clothes. They all took the bus since her car was too small to hold all them. Nayeon and Jeongyeon held hands with Tzuyu, Sana and Momo held hands with Jihyo, and Dahyun and Chaeyoung held hands with Mina. They all stayed close to Suzy so they don't get lost.

In the court room they sat behind Suzy, Sana, Momo, and Mina. Suzy handed them her phone "Take turns playing on it, but once we start get off" they nodded and started to play games Suzy download for that day. While the others were playing games, Suzy talked to the others to see how they were feeling "Okay so how are you feeling?" Mina looked up "Are we going to stay with Nayeon unnie and sisters?" Suzy looked at Mina "I won't let them take you away" Momo sighed "Does this mean if we didn't press charges, we wouldn't be here"

Suzy sighed "Yea, but I am mainly here so the court knows exactly who this lady is and how she runs her foster care." Sana smiled "We can stop her foster care?" Suzy shrugged "Yes, but all the kids would have to move, so it'll be hard to lose the friends they have in the foster care" Mina hugged Momo "We are staying?" Momo nods "Yes we are, Suzy is going to help us"

The judge walked in, the girls playing on the phone got off and Suzy got ready. The judge went through his process and asked Suzy to speak on behalf of the girls

"Thank you your honor, these girls were sitting outside with their sisters while Sana and Jeongyeon were inside getting ice cream. Ms.Park started to yell at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter