Ch. 39

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung and Somi walked out with Jeongyeon, so they could go out on their date. It was honestly exciting for the both of them. This would be their 2nd date, their first one was after Chaeyoung finally got the guts to ask her out.

Meanwhile in the house, Nayeon sighed as the little ones were asleep on her "You didn't punish them hard, right?"

Both Sana and Momo shook their heads, and Nayeon nodded before looking at Dahyun who was just sitting on the chair in the living room "So Dubs, 17 already? This week"

Dub: "Yea, and we don't have to do anything."

Nay: "We're doing something, it's your birthday. Also anything you want for your birthday?"

Dub: "Nope, I'm fine"

Nay: "Come on Dubs, nothing?"

Dub: "Yea nothing, can I watch TV?"

Nay: "Before you do, I need you and Sana to go to the store. Please"

Dub: "Why not Momo?"

Nay: "Because I need Momo here, so at the store I need you to get all the things to make spaghetti"

Sana: "But we-"

Nay: "Don't question it...go please"

Sana and Dahyun nodded and got ready to leave. When they left, Nayeon called Jeongyeon who answered "Yes?"

Nay: "You're not driving are you?"

Jeong: "No, I just dropped off the lovebirds. I'm in the parking lot"

Nay: "Good, drive to the store and pick up Dahyun's birthday gift"

Jeong: "The piano?"

Nay: "Yes, do you have money on you right now?"

Jeong: "Yes, I took your card?"

Nay: "My card? Why did you... you took my card?"

Jeong: "Yea...sorry"

Nay: "Use that to buy the piano...okay" I sent them to the grocery store to buy things for spaghetti

Jeong: "But we hav-"

Nay: "I know we have the things to make spaghetti, I just needed Dahyun out of the house. Hurry"

Jeong: "Okay bye"

Jeongyeon hung up the phone and drove to the store, she found the piano, and saw how much it costs "Oh gosh, we have enough?"

Jeongyeon picked up the box and walked it to the counter "This is it"

Cashier: "Okay"

Jeongyeon handed the card to him, worried about the price. But he swiped it and it went through. She was shocked, she had spent this time worried about it.

She got the card then struggled as she carried the piano out and put it in the car. She drove home surprised on how easy that was. She thought she was going to be there forever

She got home, but left the piano in the car, just in case. She walked inside "I'm back"

Momo ran up "Hey, Dubs and Sana aren't back. Nay wants you to put it in your closet"

Jeongyeon nodded, and both of them them hurried and put it up. Closing the door and sitting on the couch, the little ones had woken up, so they were back in their room.

Nay: "How did it go?"

Jeong: "Why was that so easy?"

Nay: "Because when we bought this house, it was at a low price, when we sold that house it was at a high price. So that left us with more money than I thought. So the things we were able to get was just that left over money. Jeong we're stable"

Jeong: "I was just surprised"

Nay: "Now...why did you take my card? You didn't need it"

Jeong: "Because, I was actually going to go to the store, look at the pianos, call you...and buy it. But you beat me to it"

Nay: "....Sure. Okay, well I guess we're making spaghetti today"

Momo: "I love spaghetti"

Nay: "I would make it, but I'm not allowed to"

Momo: "Yup, so when Sana gets back, we need to continue our game"

The door opened, they all walked in. Sana put her phone down, then Jeongyeon remembered and did her phone. They put the bags up, Sana walked back and sat on the couch "Okay we're back"

Nay: "What took you so long?"

Dub: "We couldn't find the sauce"

Nay: "Oh"

Dub: "Now can I watch TV"

Nay: "Yea"

Momo, Sana, and Jeongyeon sat on the floor to finish their game. Dahyun laid down with her head on Nayeon's lap watching TV, Nayeon watched what Dahyun was watching

Meanwhile at the golf course Chaeyoung and Somi were paying to playing, and got in.

Chae: "So you ready to lose?"

Somi: "Dream on"

They got to the first course playing Rock Paper Scissors to see who will go first. Somi won because Chaeyoung always chooses Scissors first.

Somi hit a hole-in-one, and Chaeyoung got really nervous "Maybe let's not make a bet"

Somi: "Nope, I'm down for this. Go ahead"

Chaeyoung missed, but got it in the 2nd time. Somi walked over and kissed her on the cheek, when she let go "Next hole"

Chaeyoung was frozen in her spot, but Somi snapped her out of her thoughts

By the 4th hole, Somi had 10 points, Chaeyoung had 15...Somi laughed a little "You're so cute when you're frustrated"

Chae: "You're cheating"

Somi nodded "Sorry, not everyone is good at mini golf"

Chae: "I can still win we have 10 more holes left"

Somi: "Let's play"

Right before Chaeyoung hit the ball, Somi gave her a kiss on the cheek again "Your move"

Chaeyoung of course was flustered, she tried to focus, but it the ball and it was way off. "Not fair"

Somi: "Anything is fair" Somi stepped up and took her shot making it a lot closer than Chaeyoung was. "Have fun"

Chae: "You don't p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter