Ch.15

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo fed Tzuyu while Dahyun's and Chaeyoung sat on couch rubbing their ears. After eating, Momo had Tzuyu take a nap, so that gave her time to deal with the dynamic duo. Momo walked over and stood in front of them "Okay so who wants to explain why you aren't in school" Dahyun looked up "We were in the parent's room and saw a photo album of Nayeon, Jeongyeon unnies and Jihyo. Well we realized we had nothing of Tzuyu, so we kind of went back to our old house to take a few things." Momo pinched the bridge of her nose "You broke into the house?" Chaeyoung nodded "They we're going to give away our things, we took a jacket each, a few of Tzuyu's toys, the photos, and Dubs grabbed her camera so we can continue taking photos"

Momo sighed "Okay you could've done this another time or not broken into the house. I love what you did, but not how you did it" Chaeyoung nodded "Please unnie, can this stay between us" Dahyun nodded "Please" Momo shook her head "No you'll tell them when they come home. Jeongyeon unnie is working, but Nayeon unnie will be home." Chaeyoung leaned back "She'll definitely have my head. I'll be a goner" Momo smiled "You'll be fine, but be prepared for a long and loud scolding" Dahyun groaned "Well me and Chae are going"

Momo stood up "Where?" Dahyun looked confused "School?" Momo shook her head "No, I told you that you wouldn't be going. I know it's still a little into school but what you can do all day is clean this whole house. From top to bottom" Dahyun and Chaeyoung started whining "Unnie" Momo stopped them "No, I'll make us all lunch when it comes to the time, but for now go ahead, get changed and get started." Both Dahyun and Chaeyoung went to go change. They spent some of the day cleaning the house, but when they finished they spent time with Tzuyu and her old toys, she was feeling a little better.

When time came, Dahyun and Chaeyoung left to the park and waited for everyone to come. Sana and Mina were the first to come. Mina going to play Sana day next to them "Where's your uniforms and your backpacks?" Dahyun smiled "We'll explain when Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnies come with Jihyo" After a while both girls came with Jihyo, they all started their journey back. Jeongyeon looked at them "Uniforms and Backpacks are missing" Dahyun nodded "They are at home" Chae continued "We have a confession to make" They all looked at both the two girls. Chaeyoung said it "We slipped school and Momo unnie caught us"

When they got home, Jeongyeon got dressed and left. Mina and Jihyo went to go play with Tzuyu to help her feel better. Nayeon was pacing back and forth "Why! I mean WHY?!" Dahyun flinched "I'm sorry unnie" Chaeyoung sighed "We went back to our old house and took a jacket for each of us, Tzuyu's toys, and a photo album and camera" Nayeon stopped "Wait you stole stuff?" Dahyun shook her head "We took our jackets, Tzuyu's toys, our photos, and the camera is mine I forgot to take. We just broke into the home"

Nayeon took a deep breath "Okay so stop right there" Momo stepped in "I had them clean the whole house" Nayeon nodded "Okay, well I love what you did, but not how you did it" Momo smiled "That's what I said" Sana nodded "Dahyun, Chaeyoung go to your room" They both got up and ran to the room closing the door. Nayeon sat down "Okay what am I doing wrong? Chaeyoung is acting up so much, and now Dahyun! Ugh" Momo sat down "Look maybe she just needs the right punishment" Sana sat on the floor "You can't be fully upset at what they did" Nayeon shook her head "Jeong is more mad they skipped school, I was too but I heard their story and I am just disappointed I guess." Tzuyu ran in "Unnies, I'm hungry" Nayeon smiles "We'll make you some food in a second." Tzuyu nodded and ran back to go play, she was now feeling a lot better.

Nayeon sighed "What should I do?" Momo shrugged "We don't know unnie, but maybe talk to Jeong about it" Nayeon got up "Sana can you make dinner?" Sana nodded and went to start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter