Ch.12

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Nayeon was up early, ready to go to work. She quickly ate breakfast and hurried to work, she was in and said hi to the other employee and her boss. She was way too tired to be there, as they waited, her and the other employee talked. Nayeon didn't really know her name, but took a quick look at her name tag to see what it was....Jisoo.

Nayeon smiled "How are you?" Jisoo nodded "I'm fine, you?" Nayeon sighed "Could be better" Jisoo gave her a kind confused "Everything okay?" Nayeon nodded "Yea, it's just my little sister keeps getting in trouble" Jisoo nodded "Yea I know what you mean, mine just got in trouble yesterday. My mom wasn't happy with her" Nayeon nodded "I can't think of what to do, but luckily I have my sister to help me" Jisoo sat down again confused "How many sisters do you have?" Nayeon leaned against the counter "I have 2 sisters, and 6 girls we met that now live with us, but I see them as my sisters. So you can say 8 sisters" Jisoo slowly nodded trying to take that in "So why are you and your sister the ones to do something, shouldn't it be your parents"

Nayeon nodded "None of us have parents, so as the oldest I need to take care of them. Well I don't need to, but I want to. So if they get in trouble, I will have to deal with it." Jisoo nodded understanding "Well you'll come up with something, wait aren't you 16?" Nayeon nodded "I'll be 17 this coming Friday" Jisoo nodded thinking "How can you live by yourself, and if your the oldest the others are younger" Nayeon heard the door open, and told Jisoo to hold on. Nayeon took the order and made the coffee, but by the time she finished 2 more people walked in. It was a busy Saturday.

While they made the coffees for their customers, they decided to continue their conversation. Nayeon spoke first "I can live by myself because when my parents passed...family friends and my and my sister's teachers told the cops that we were mature enough to take care of the little one and ourselves. That's why we didn't go to foster care. 3 of the girls are from foster care but they ran away. And the youngest teens and the actual youngest are sisters..." Nayeon finished the coffee and went to go order it, then walked back "they got kicked out by their parents, we took them in" Jisoo nodded, delivered the drink and walked back. Nobody was in line yet, but they knew people would walk in soon.

Jisoo leaned against the counter "So you all go to school together?" Nayeon shook her head "Me and Jeong go to one high school, Sana and Momo go to another high school, Dahyun and Chae go to their middle school, Mina goes to one elementary, Jihyo goes to a different elementary, and Tzuyu is in kinder." Jisoo sighed "Don't you just wish to be all at the same school" Nayeon nodded "Next year we plan to change schools" Jisoo looked at her "How? They can't enroll themselves, and you can't enroll them" Nayeon hadn't thought that far, and sighed "You're right, I wish I was 18, I could've been their legal guardian" Jisoo nodded "Your close enough"

Nayeon and Jisoo worked until their shifts ended, and went their separate ways after work heading home. Nayeon thought about what Jisoo told her before she left. Jisoo said "Since your teachers helped you that time, maybe they'll help you again" Nayeon nodded, school starts in August and is 1 month after school starts, maybe they'll do something to help her....she thought about that and made her way home, Dahyun on the couch, guess Chaeyoung is in the room, Momo also on the couch, Sana cooking lunch. Jeongyeon has already left for work, and won't be home till 6 that night, and she'll go to bed early because she was to wake up extremely early.

Nayeon sat on the couch "So we came across a problem, how can we enroll you guys into next year. We need a legal guardian" Momo groaned "I guess no school?" Nayeon shrugged "Jisoo said I should ask my teachers again" Dahyun looked at her "Jisoo?" Nayeon nodded "My coworker" Sana walked to the living room "Well can't you be one or is when your 18?" Nayeon nodded "When I'm 18, I will become your legal guardian so I can sign you all up for school and all that stuff, but right now I'm only about to be 17" Momo nodded "Wait when?" Nayeon smiled "This coming Friday" Momo was shocked "What? You were just going to wait to tell us?" Nayeon nodded "Yea, so I was thinking. I'm only 1 month short from being 18 before, maybe I can t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter