Ch. 31

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo froze "u-unnie it uh was a f-friend"

Nay: "I was coming to give you the paper. I signed it, but I learned somethings"

Momo: "Unnie?"

Nay: "Go to my room, might as well tell Jeong why"

Mo: "Bu-"

Nay: "Now...Hiari Momo, I do not want to tell you again"

Momo got up and ran past Nayeon who stood at the door. Jeongyeon was confused when Momo ran in "I'll be in the living room.." Momo shook her head "I accidentally told on you, you're in trouble too" Jeongyeon laid back and took a deep breath.

Nayeon looked at Sana "You knew?" Sana sat on the top bunk and sighed "Yes, I told Momo it wasn't a good idea, but she was scared you were gonna be mad at her." Nayeon put the note in Momo's backpack

Nay: "When it comes to getting in trouble, how do you all view me. Have I ever gotten mad for no reason, I always listen and do things calmly"

Sana: "Yea, but it's just we all hate getting in trouble. I'm sorry we make you seem like a bad person. But unnie you're not"

Nay: "I'm gonna be the bad guy, Momo is gonna need some comfort when she gets back" Sana and Nayeon chuckled and Nayeon left to her room.

When Nayeon walked in, Jeongyeon and Momo were talking, blaming each other. Not even noticing Nayeon

Jeong: "This is you're fault"

Mo: "Jeong it's yours as well. I can't take all the blame"

Jeong: "You were the one that fell asleep in class"

Mo: "You were the one that signed the paper"

Jeong: "You were the one that was a chicken"

Mo: "You were the one that's a bi-"

Nay: "WOAH! What is going on...both of you are at fault"

Jeong: "Unnie it wasn't me, it was all Momo"

Mo: "Unnie..*sigh* it was all me. Jeongyeon was not involved, I begged her to sign it. She didn't want to, but I begged and begged, she gave up and was too scared to say something. Nothing is her fault"

Nay: "Momo I hope you know that I know what you said is not true. She signed it on her own to help you, you were the one that accepted it and was the one that got the note in the first place"

Jeong: "How much trouble are we in"

Nay: "Well for starters, you're both grounded for 2 weeks. Forging signatures is illegal and I don't think 1 week is long enough. Also since it was illegal and both of you are at fault, you will both be feeling what Dub and Chae felt"

Momo: "Wait...you- no"

Nay: "Yes...so do you both understand what you did"

Jeong: "We do, we're sorry"

Nay: "You guys shouldn't be scared about telling me about you get in trouble at school, okay? I want to hear both sides, and there are someone things that I just won't punish you for. I will softly scold or just straight up scold you. That's it. So why are you all so scared to tell me"

Momo: "I just don't like getting in trouble. I'm sorry"

Nay: "Momo, look at what happened. You're in more trouble now"

Jeong: "We're sorry. We'll never do it again"

Nay: "I sure hope not. Jeong why on Earth would you forge my signature"

Jeong: "Momo was complaining about telling you. So I wanted to help. I didn't expect this"

Nay: "Do you guys even know how the teacher found out"

Momo: "Did we mess up your name"

Nay: "You got my signature right, but it wasn't confident. And you forgot to erase the pencil you used"

Jeong: "Oh..but we got it right?"

Nay: "Not the point. Okay so Jeong step outside, I'll deal with Momo first"

Jeongyeon climbed down from the bunk bed and walked out closing the door. She headed to Sana's room and sat with her, telling her about what's gonna happen.

Nayeon closed the door and sat on the edge of her bed "You all make me the bad guy here. But Momo you have never gotten in trouble at school or at home. Why now?"

Momo shrugged, and Nayeon sighed pulling Momo over her lap "Why now?"

Momo: "I don't know really. I'm sorry. I really am"

Nayeon nodded and dealt out the punishment. When she finished she held Momo close "You okay?"

Momo nodded and just hugged Nayeon, crying softly. It took a while, Momo stood up, and Nayeon smiled "Go back to you room, call Jeongyeon in, Sana's gonna give you more comfort"

Momo nodded and walked off, later Jeongyeon walking in. Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon and sighed "I'm disappointed in you as well. I don't expect anything like this from you."

Jeong: "Sorry"

Nay: "Do you understand that you both are seniors? And you can't be doing this stuff"

Jeong: "I'm sorry" Jeongyeon started to tear up a little

Nayeon sighed and gave Jeongyeon a hug, and they both sat on the bed "I'm sorry if I sound strict on you"

Jeong: "No it's not that, I'm sorry I disappointed you"

Nayeon sighed "Let's get this over with, then we can just cuddle after"

Jeongyeon nodded, Nayeon dealt out the punishment and hugged Jeongyeon right after. They just laid on the bed for a while, Jeongyeon fell asleep and Nayeon slowly made her way out of the room.

She walked over to SaMo's room "I'm ordering pizza tonight, I don't feel like cooking. Momo you do know that since you are grounded. No IPad, or my phone, or TV"

Momo nodded and Nayeon gave a slight smile "Okay, but tonight is the only night I will bend the rules. We're having a movie night. Pizza, soda...also Salad because we need to stay healthy"

Momo smiled and Sana continued hugging her. Nayeon smiled "Jeong is asleep, so if she asks i took Ji to soccer. And if she's sad, just hug her" They nodded and Nay left the room.

Nayeon walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter