Ch. 22

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were finally on break for a week, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Momo going to work, leaving Sana, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung to watch Tzuyu, Mina, and Jihyo. Chaeyoung played outside with the girls while Dahyun and Sana sat inside "So dubs how are piano lessons?" Dahyun had the biggest smile "I love it, I'm learning a lot. Sadly I leave middle school this year, so that will be it." Sana hugged Dahyun "I'm sure it's not the end.

Chaeyoung walked inside "I'm gonna continue my painting, Dubs can you go play with the girls" Dahyun nodded and went outside. Sana smiled as Chaeyoung walked into the garage to do the painting, since Nayeon won't let her paint in the bedroom because paint is messy. Sana sighed and started to talk to herself "I really should get a job, I don't want Momo, Jeongyeon, and Nayeon doing everything. Something that pays a lot...like what?" Dahyun had walked in "Singing" Sana turned around "I thought you were outside" Dahyun chuckled "I was/am, I came to get water for us" Sana nodded "Okay"

Mina ran in "Unnie, Tzuyu pushed Jihyo" Dahyun ran outside and saw Tzuyu pouting and Jihyo crying on the floor. Dahyun picked up Jihyo "What happened?" Tzuyu looked up "She mean" Mina stood between them "Jihyo tagged Tzuyu, and Tzuyu turned around and tagged Jihyo. We can't do tag-back, so Tzuyu got mad and pushed Jihyo" Dahyun nodded and looked at Tzuyu "You have anything to say little missy" Tzuyu shook her head "They make up rules to be unfair" Mina shook her head "We've always done that" Tzuyu pouted and Dahyun sighed "Tzuyu what you did was wrong, go inside and sit on the steps" Tzuyu stomped inside and Sana looked over "Hey...wanna try that again?" Tzuyu sighed and walked back to the door and looked at Sana before walking to the steps.

Sana nodded and looked at the clock "I'll tell you when you can get up" Tzuyu just pouted on the steps. Dahyun put Jihyo down and checked to see if she was hurt anywhere, when she wasn't they all went inside. "Go play, Tzuyu will join in a little bit" They nodded and ran to the room, Dahyun sat down on the couch "So jobs?" Sana nodded "Maybe I could join Momo and the restaurant, or Nayeon unnie, maybe Jeong's boss will let me work there too"  Dahyun nodded "Go ahead, I'll watch them"

Sana stood up "I'll try Momo's job, and yes I know there are other restaurants, but I would rather have someone to work with" Dahyun gave Sana a thumbs up and Sana looked at the clock "Tzuyu has 3 more minutes" Dahyun nodded and Sana left the house. She walked over to the restaurant and Momo saw her walk in, and was very confused. Momo walked over "Sana? Is something wrong?" Sana shakes her head "I came to apply" Momo chuckled "Follow me, I'll take you to my boss, she's nice"

Meanwhile Dahyun saw the time and walked over to Tzuyu "So, what did you learn?" Tzuyu still pouting "That Jihyo and Mina are meanies" Dahyun sighed "5 more minutes, sit here and think Tzu" Tzuyu whined "Wait unnie, I'm sorry. I learned not to push" Dahyun turned around "5 minutes, no talking" Tzuyu started to cry, but sat on the steps for another 5 minutes. Dahyun walked up to Tzuyu again "So did you learn your lesson?" Tzuyu sniffed "Yes, I'm sorry" Dahyun nodded "I'm not the one you should be saying that to" Tzuyu got up and walked to the room "I'm sorry, please forgive me" Jihyo and Mina gave Tzuyu the biggest hug.

Sana talked to the boss, and she sat at a table filling out the application. Momo sat in front of her "You know you don't have to get a job" Sana nodded "But I want to help, so I want to get a job, and with just the 3 of you working, we are never gonna move out" Momo sighed "All of this seems so unreal" Sana laughed a little "Yea, and now that I am done here, I have to turn this in. How will this work, I can't keep checking in to see if I'm hired" Momo stood up "They gave the interview that day, and told me to come in a week later to find out if I got the job or not. They know my position and that I don't own a phone. Since you are my sister, they know you're in the same position as me."

Sana nodded and went to go turn in the application. The boss looked at it and she looked at Sana "Why don't you work for the car wash anymore?" Sana groaned a little "I got fired, it's was a crazy mess" The boss nodded signaling Sana to continue, and Sana sighed "So I was washing this mean man's car, and when I finished I walked into my water bucket and accidentally spilled it on his shoes. Well after apologizing, and trying to over to dry it, and getting water splashed on me...he left. Well the next day he came asking me to pay for his shoes, which I couldn't do because I am broke and trying to help my sisters. He demanded me to be fired, and since my boss didn't want any drama...he fired me"

The boss looked down "Is there anyone that I can call for reference. Sana nodded "JYP and I don't know the number to Suzy" The boss sighed "Well...wait did you just say JYP" Sana nodded "I washed his car at the car wash. Then when I got fired, he asked me if I wanted a small job and I washed the cars at his company" The boss smiled "Okay, I will give him a call. Next uh when are you free?" 

"Everyday, but I have school, so after schools and weekends"

"Okay, well Momo is your sister right?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Okay, I will tell her to tell you when you should come back in"

"Okay thank you" Sana bowed and left, giving Momo one last hug before heading back to the house.

Jihyo laid down on the bed "I'm bored, there's nothing to do"

Mina: "Well we can play hide and seek

Tzuyu: "Boring"

Jihyo: "I wish Suzy was here, we could've played on her phone"

Tzuyu: "Well we have the IPad"

Mina shook her head: "The games on it are boring"

Jihyo: "This is so unfair, kids have more fun than we do"

Tzuyu: "Well we have a better family than they do"

Mina: "Yea, but all the kids in our class always talk about TV shows, new movies, fun video games, and some even have phones of their own"

Tzuyu: "Oh, my class doesn't talk about that. Well they talk about fun games to play"

Jihyo: "See, it's unfair. None of the unnies care"

As the girls were talking, they didn't know Dahyun was outside the room listening to what they were saying. Chaeyoung walked inside "Dubs?" Dahyun sighed and walked to her "The girls are talking about how unfair everything is and how we don't care" Chaeyoung was confused, and Dahyun explain everything.

Chaeyoung sat on the couch "Well we can just explain our situation to them, I'm sure they will understand" Dahyun shook her head "We can just tell Nayeon unnie"

Chae: "No we can't"

Dahyun: "Why not"

"Well we can't, because it will make her feel bad, make her feel she's not doing enough"

"Then what do we do, let them think we don't care about them"

"I'm sure, they know we care. Hopefully"

"Chae, be real"

"Dubs, I am. Look let's just go explain to them"

Dahyun nodded, and they both got up to go talk to them, but Sana walked in. Dahyun smiled "Hey how did it g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter