Ch. 37

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon woke up the next morning groaning, which also woke up Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon got down from the bed and grabbed Nayeon's medicine "Here take this"

Nay: "What time is it?"

Jeong: "7:00 AM"

Nayeon's sighed I guess, and carefully took the medicine with the help of Jeongyeon. She helped Nayeon up and out of bed and moved her to the living room.

Nay: "You all have work?"

Jeong: "Me, Momo, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung are going to work"

Nay: "Sana too, I can watch the little ones"

Jeong: "No Sana is staying with you"

Nay: "Bu-"

Jeong: "No...don't want to hear it. I'll go wake them up and then come back to make breakfast"

Nay: "Jeong I don't need Sana-"

Jeong: "Nayeon! Sana is gonna stay to help, got it?!"

Nay: "I- uh yes uh yes ma'am"

Jeong: "Good, we're taking turns staying home"

Nay: "Momo tomorrow?"

Jeong: "Yea"

Jeongyeon went to Momo and Sana's room "Rise and Shine, it's a new day, still grounded, and still part of a family"

Momo: "Why? Just why?"

Sana: "Take out the still grounded part, I don't want to remember"

Jeong: "We're already in trouble for it, it's all our faults for not coming up with a lie"

Sana: "True"

Momo: "Leave me alone, I'm going to sleep"

Sana: "Me too"

Jeong: "Sana take the dogs out and feed them, Momo get the kids ready, all of them, I'll make breakfast"

Sana: "Ugh"

Momo: "Come on Jeong"

Jeong: "I'll get Ray and Boo to pee on your beds, get up"

Sana slowly got up "I hate you, I really do"

Jeong: "Love you too"

Sana got up and went to the little ones room to get the dogs, Momo slowly got up and went to wake everyone up.

All was going well on the nice Saturday morning, Momo was gonna go to work for an hour or two, then go get ready for her showcase, Jeongyeon was going to check on her bakery because she still has a responsibility, Chaeyoung was going in because she's scheduled then going on a date with Somi, Dahyun was going in because she's filling in for someone

Nayeon saw them all come out of their rooms one by one as she was just watching TV, she tried to get up but Dahyun stopped her "No unnie"

Nayeon sighed and Jeongyeon walked over "I'll feed you"

So as everyone was eating, the dogs ate, the kitten sat in Nayeon's lap. "Cute, I can fee- uh never mind" Jeongyeon was glaring at Nayeon

Everyone left and Nayeon was alone with the girls and Sana, who was in her room getting dressed.

Nayeon tried getting up to grab the remote but gave up as she couldn't do anything. Sana walked out "Need anything unnie"

Nay: "Yea, the TV remote, and to change"

Sana nodded, helped Nayeon to her wheelchair and wheeled her to her room, "what do you want to wear"

Nay: "An oversized shirt and so sweatpants, it's easy to put on"

Sana grabbed the clothes and helped Nayeon to her bed "You ready?"

Nay: "I can do it"

Sana: "Unnie can you please face the fact that you need help, and we are here to help you"

Nay: "No, I can't. I'm supposed to be helping you and doing things for you guys"

Sana: "Well you can't, I understand it's your responsibility, but unnie look at the truth...come on"

Nay: "I...I guess. I'm ready"

Sana helped Nayeon change, and did her hair, taking her back out of the room, The three little ones running out as well chasing the dogs and a small kitten behind them.

Bomb jumped into Nayeon's arms and Nayeon smiled with the kitten, then Boo joining, Ray stayed by the side. Sana sighed "Girls Momo is dancing for us today"

Ji: "Really? Momo unnie?!"

Sana: "Yes Momo"

Mina: "Yay, Momo unnie"

Tzu: "I'm excited"

Nayeon looked at Sana who was sitting facing away from the TV, and smiled a little "Sana, get the IPad, come sit here. You need the driving course"

Sana did as she was told and to the website and for Nayeon it was a little fun to watch Sana. Nayeon smiled as she watched TV with the little ones.

After a while Sana put it down "I finished 2 lessons today, I have 6 more to go"

Nay: "Good, you can do 2 a day, in 3 days your done. Jeong can take you practice driving, but I don't think you'll like driving the van"

Sana: "It's the only car we have, so I'll be fine"

Nay: "No, I want you to drive a small car first, then move up. It's easier, that's how me and Jeong learned"

Sana: "We don't have a small car"

Nay: "I..know. I'll find a way, call Suzy tell her to come over. Also because I have to talk to her"

Sana: "Okay"

Sana called Suzy and stayed with Nayeon facing away from the TV, Nayeon laughed everytime she looked at Sana "I'm gonna go get something Sana"

Sana jumped up "No no no...you will not, what do you want?"

Nay: "A blanket, but I can go get it"

Sana: "Ugh unnie I swear I will put you over my knee if you continue to act so stubborn"

Nay: "You can't do that"

Sana: "Wanna try me unnie, right here right now. I dare you to continue being stubborn with me."

Nay: "N-No I'm okay"

Sana: "That's what I thought, let me get the blanket"

Sana got up to get a blanket, and Nayeon got up to grab the remote but fell, she started crying "S-Sana"

Sana ran out the room "Nayeon what happened" She helped Nayeon up and looked at her "As much as I want to help I can't, the casts just block me. Look at me and breathe, forget about it, deep breaths"

Nayeon did what Sana told her and took deep breaths letting the pain subside, and stopped crying. Sana looked at her "What happened? How did you fall?"

Nay: "I uh tried to grab the remote...but it was too far"

Sana looked at Nayeon then the remote "I was gonna come back Nayeon, couldn't you wait one more second"

Nay: "I'm sorry, I guess I can't face the fact that I can't do anything"

Sana: "What am I gonna do with you unnie, this is ridiculous. Can't you please just let us help you, when you're all healed you can go back to doing whatever you want"

Nay: "Okay, I'm sorry"

Sana put the blanket on Nayeon and changed the channel that Nayeon wanted "Next time I'll go through with my word"

Nay: "I'm injured you can't"

Sana: "I feel like this is a challenge"

Nay: "No it's just facts"

Sana went to check on the little kids and make sure they were all dressed and ready for the day. Tzuyu still doesn't want to listen to Sana "I only listen to Nayeon unnie"

Sana: "Well Nayeon unnie is gonn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter