Ch.47

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally Monday, they all got ready, made sure the house was clean. Here is to getting on Nayeon's good side, so hopefully it goes alright.

School was going well, they had afternoon classes, Sana and Momo were waiting in the front like usual, Nayeon and Jeongyeon gathered their things.

Nay: "I'm gonna go to the hotel first, get my things, check out, and then I'll head back to the house"

Jeong: "Okay, take your time"

Nayeon nodded before leaving, Jeongyeon took off, met Sana and Momo. They made their way to get the kids at the park, because that's where they still agreed to go since Monday was very busy.

Back at the house, Jeongyeon looked around one more time "Nayeon is coming, get the cake and be on your best behavior, she's already gonna come for our heads"

Dub: "Or just not tell her what we did"

Jeong: "Yea, she wouldn't believe y'all didn't do anything"

Chae: "Does she not trust us, dang...offended"

Jeong: "Can you blame her, you all always cause trouble when she's not here"

Chae: "True"

They waited in the living room, everyone working on their homework. After a while Nayeon walked inside "I'm back"

Everyone ran and hugged Nayeon, who held them tight. She walked to the living room and saw the homework "You're working on your homework? Don't let me stop you"

They let her go and headed back, Nayeon was heading to her room when she stopped and looked over at something.

Nay: "That isn't the same vase"

Jeong: "Yea it is"

Nay: "Lying is gonna get you anywhere Jeong, who broke it?"

Mina: "I did, I was running in the house after Jeongyeon unnie told me not to, and I didn't want to listen. I bumped into it and it fell and broke"

Nay: "You shouldn't be doing that, but thank you for being honest" Nayeon walked to her room to put the things away

Mina frowned at that, she wasn't being fully honest, she was covering for Jihyo. But she didn't want Jihyo to be in trouble.

Jeong: "You shouldn't have covered for Jihyo"

Ji: "Yea, why did you do that?"

Mina: "Because Nayeon unnie doesn't really like when we play with the soccerball in the house. We'd be in more trouble"

Ji: "But now you are, and if she finds out you lied"

Sana: "Yea, she doesn't like the lying or dishonesty"

Mina: "But..yea I know"

Momo: "Telling the truth usually gets you slightly of the hook in this house."

Mina: "And she thanked me for being honest"

None of them noticed Nayeon walked out of the room

Nay: "Were you not?"

Mina: "U-unnie"

Nay: "Hi, so Mina what really happened to that vase"

Ji: "She tried covering for me, we were both playing with the ball in the house. Broke the vase after kicking it to high"

Nay: "You both know my rule about the ball in this house, if you want to play with it, go outside. Where is it"

Ji: "In my room"

Nay: "Go get it, and put it in my room"

Ji: "But unnie"

Nay: "No, you both can't seem to be trusted with that"

Jihyo nodded, and went to do as she was told.

Jeongyeon looked over to the kitchen, then at Nayeon "Nay we have something for you, we kinda expected it to be..sooner but now is good"

Nayeon laughed a little and nodded "Okay, what's the thing?"

They all lead her to the dining room, and there was the cake.

Nay: "Aww it's so cute..who?"

Jeong: "Chae and Dubs made the cake, the girls decorated it, and me and SaMo did the table and stuff"

Nay: "Thank you so much, I love it."

Jeong: "You really happy?"

Nay: "Yea, I'm really happy. This is so sweet"

Jeong: "Okay Cool, so let me tell you what happened"

Nayeon laughed hard "You trying to butter me up"

Jeong: "Well no, this thank you was originally the idea, but then...yea it turned to that"

Nayeon nodded bring the cake to the fridge "Okay, was this week hard for you?"

Jeong: "Uh...I wouldn't necessarily call it easy"

Nay: "Okay, what happened. I mean you could've just said nothing happened, I would've believed you. Thought they were all good and left it at that....But there is a cake to butter me up"

Jeong: "Well.."

Sana: "Unnie...we really gave Jeongyeon a hard time. We're sorry"

Jeong: "Okay..so they like sleep, so some mornings were crazy...Oh Uh someone or more may have gotten detention-"

Nay: "Who?"

Jeong: "Dahyun and Chaeyoung"

Nay: "Why?"

Dub: "We didn't do our homework, and we got detention"

Nay: "Jeong I thought I told you to make sure they tell you when they finish their homework"

Chae: "Unnie, it was us. We told her we finished but we didn't. That was all on us"

Nay: "I want to see your work when you are finished with it. Or you will do your homework in front of me"

Dub: "Yes ma'am"

Nay: "Okay what else?"

Jeong: "Well Tzu talks to much in class, her teacher has to talk to me."

Nay: "What? Tzuyu?"

Jeong: "That's what I was saying"

Nay: "Like our shy Tzuyu? Talking? In class?"

Jeong: "Apparently"

Nay: "Huh, I'll talk to her later. What else?"

Jeong: "Just arguing...and fighting"

Nay: "I'm sorry what?"

Jeong: "Yea...tackling, punching, yelling, chasing"

Nay: "Who?"

Jeong: "Well the first time it was Momo and Chae..Sana and Dahyun. The second time it was Momo, Chae, Mina, and Jihyo. The third time it was Momo, Chae, Sana, and Dahyun"

Nay: "Who tackled who?"

Jeong: "Dahyun to Chae, Momo to Sana..."

Nay: "Chased?"

Jeong: "Dahyun to Sana"

Nay: "Punched?"

Jeong: "Mina to both Chae and Momo"

Nay: "What?!"

Jeong: "Yea can I talk to you about that please"

Nay: "Hm"

Jeong: "I think it was a mistake putting Mina in boxing"

Nay: "I can see why you think that, but she loves it. I can't stop her from what she loves."

Jeong: "Nay, she's punching people...In our family"

Nay: "I understand that, and I will go talk to her. Did you punish her?"

Jeong: "Yes, but-"

Nay: "No..Jeong I'm not taking her out. I'll talk to her. I know what to say to her"

Jeong: "Okay"

Nay: "Anything else?"

Jeong: "No nothing really, just the normal back talk from Tzuyu"

Nay: "Okay, well. Gotta go to my job as being the oldest of this house"

Nayeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter