Ch. 19

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they got back home, Dahyun and Chaeyoung were holding Mina and Jihyo's hands. Nayeon sent Momo to help Tzuyu change into comfortable clothes, while Jeongyeon and Sana got changed on their own. Nayeon sighed "Jihyo take the top step on the stairs, Mina you take the bottom step of the stairs, both of you 8 minutes" Mina sat down as she pouted, Jihyo looked up at Nayeon "Unnie, we were good" Nayeon shook her head "You weren't, I told you already this was going to happen. Now march up the steps and we'll start the timer" Jihyo stood ground, Nayeon looked at Mina "Sorry Mina, we don't start the timer until Jihyo sits down"

Mina whined "Jihyo...please" Jihyo shook her head and Chaeyoung walked up "Nayeon unnie, would would say if I asked you to double the time in timeout" Nayeon looked back at Jihyo "That would be a great idea, so since it's 8 minutes...that would be 16 minutes" Dahyun fake gasp "Oh no, how much longer does Jihyo have until its double" Nayeon smirked "5...4...3..2..." Jihyo bolted up the steps and sat down, Nayeon nodded "8 minutes, no talking or moving"

While that was going on, Sana day on the couch "Wow this was one heck of a ride" Jeongyeon sat down after Sana "Tell me about it" Nayeon smiled "I'm ready to become the guardian" Suzy laughed a little "I think you are, I'll be there for you. Nayeon, I was thinking. Tomorrow let me take you practice driving, both you and Jeongyeon."

Nayeon shook her head "No thank you, it's fine. We won't have a car" Suzy shook her head "I was thinking, I could pay for both you and Jeongyeon's driving lesson." Jeongyeon sighed "Nayeon, we do have a car. Mom's car, they totaled dad's car, we still have mom's" Nayeon thought back "I forgot, we keep it in the garage." Suzy nodded "Perfect, I want you to be able to drive, although their might be nine of you. I was think Jeongyeon learn to drive, and I can help you all look for a van. I'll pay"

Nayeon shook her head "There is no way I'll let you buy us a van" Chaeyoung looked up "I like walking" Dahyun nodded "Same" Nayeon smiled "What if we want to take a vacation, we would need a car" Suzy smiled "Please, I really want to help. This is a lot, but it's what I want to do. I have enough money to buy a van and pay it off. I would just need to get you your license" Nayeon nodded "I guess things are getting better"

The next day Suzy, Jeongyeon, and Nayeon went out and found an empty parking lot. Suzy parked the car "Okay who's first" Nayeon got out and sat in the drivers seat "Okay this is nerve racking" Suzy laughed a little "Okay so the first thing you want to do is adjust the mirrors, your seat, can you see the back clearly, can you see over the dashboard" Nayeon nodded and after Suzy pointed out where she can adjust everything, Nayeon did it. Suzy then had Nayeon slowly take the car out of Park and Drive "Don't step on the gas, and let it move on it's own. We will work on our braking"

Nayeon got it down little by little. Her braking was bad at first, she would panic easily, she would step on the gas to hard. Luckily Suzy had patience and didn't get frustrated or annoyed. But it slowly went smoothly, Nayeon was making slow but steady turns, she would brake smooth, but parking and reversing is a major problem.

Jeongyeon was next, again same thing, adjust what is needed. Jeongyeon had an easier time parking and braking, but turns either way to fast for a starter or too slow. Reversing is also a major problem do her.

Suzy smiled "Okay so we need to practice reversing, I'm so glad my car is still alive. There are online classes you can take, then get your permit. So while you take those, we have 2 weeks until school so we can go driving when your free." Nayeon nodded "Yea I have work Thursday and Thursday 5-9, then on Saturday 6-11, and Sunday at 5-10" Jeongyeon nodded "I work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 5-10, and Saturday's 11-6" Suzy nodded "Got it, I have a laptop you girls can borrow to do the online course, one use my phone another use the computer?" They both nodded, and that was the end of the day.

They got back, and Suzy helped them sign up and take the first course. It was pretty easy since it was mostly reading, but it's not necessarily driving. Dahyun and Chaeyoung were laying down watching Frozen which feels like the 100th time, they really needed more movies. Sana, Momo, Mina, Tzuyu, and Jihyo were outside with the dog. When they finished, there was still time in the day Suzy walked out "You girls want to head over to the park?" Dahyun and Chaeyoung got up "Yes!" Nayeon went outside "Hey who wants to go to the park?" They all wanted to so, it was set out to go to the park.

When they got to the park, Nayeon, Suzy, and Jeongyeon sat on the bench while everyone el

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter